Author Topic: THE METS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL  (Read 918 times)

acgrundy

Re: THE METS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 09:25:45 PM »
^^^LMAO at a Dodgers fan saying that hahahaha, the last 7,8 years the Giants have been WAY more successful then the Dodgers, you guys are hilarious
see maybe you guys in cali are different, but here in NY its what have you done for me lately.  We dont care that you made the playoffs years b4, its what you are doing this season.

We arent out of it yet dipshit, we are 2 and a half back of the wildcard we can still make the postseason.  And its about time the Mets make playoffs, they SPENP LOADS OF MONEY EVERY YEAR ON FREE AGENTS and always suck and finally they are somewhat good this year.  Have fun watching them lose in the first round.

I'll make you a bet:

I bet the giants don't make the playoffs

I win, you must write this in your sig:  OAKLAND A'S OWN THE GIANTS

and vice versa if I lose

Its gotta stay in your sig for as long as you post on wcc

Nah im good doggie, I cant risk fucking up my amazing sig ;D

no brains, no balls, and best yet no faith in your team.  what a fan.  a true giants fan for ya.

herpes

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 11:29:02 PM »
^^^LMAO at a Dodgers fan saying that hahahaha, the last 7,8 years the Giants have been WAY more successful then the Dodgers, you guys are hilarious
see maybe you guys in cali are different, but here in NY its what have you done for me lately.  We dont care that you made the playoffs years b4, its what you are doing this season.

We arent out of it yet dipshit, we are 2 and a half back of the wildcard we can still make the postseason.  And its about time the Mets make playoffs, they SPENP LOADS OF MONEY EVERY YEAR ON FREE AGENTS and always suck and finally they are somewhat good this year.  Have fun watching them lose in the first round.
loads of money, what about the other teams that spend loads of money, look at the payrolls every year, your giants are always withing 10 million of the mets payroll.  And as much as I joke, the mets arent going to lose in the first round, thats just laughable.  Are you still bitter about johnny the tomato farmer franco striking out that juiced up bonds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 11:32:35 PM »
Get off my dick already.  LMAO nah I aint bitter about anything, infact Im as happy as a fan can be, my fav player since I was a kid is going after the greatest record in sports, he has won 7mvps and stole 500 bases, nah I aint bitter Im proud.  And oh yeah get off my dick

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 11:51:30 PM »
You're a fuckin moron. You come in here talkin shit and when someone proves you wrong you just ignore what they say completely. Just shut the fuck up and stay out of all the baseball threads you fuckin cunt.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

herpes

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 11:52:20 PM »
Get off my dick already.  LMAO nah I aint bitter about anything, infact Im as happy as a fan can be, my fav player since I was a kid is going after the greatest record in sports, he has won 7mvps and stole 500 bases, nah I aint bitter Im proud.  And oh yeah get off my dick
how am i on your dick, you posted in this thread.  Im discussing the points you stated.  You seem to have a lot of hate towards the mets, a team b4 this season hasnt done much of anything since 2000.  The only thing that i could think of is that the ether still burns.  But for real, if you dont want people discussing something your said in a thread, then dont post in them.  Look how defensive you get

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 11:55:18 PM »
First off I dont hate the Mets at all.  And yes they are obviousley way better than the Giants, I just said they wont win in the playoffs IN MY OPINION.  And to that other little weenie that opened his mouth, who proved me wrong??  LOL no one came with the facts, I DID!  The facts are Bonds won as many mvp's as anyone ever in 1993 when he was a skinny twig, there is nothing ANYONE SAID that can fuck with that FACT.  Sonned motherfucker!

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 12:05:43 AM »
loads of money, what about the other teams that spend loads of money, look at the payrolls every year, your giants are always withing 10 million of the mets payroll.

Thats what i was referring to. Read much?

And last I checked this thread wasn't about Bonds, so I don't know why he was ever brought up in the first place.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

herpes

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 12:07:29 AM »
First off I dont hate the Mets at all.  And yes they are obviousley way better than the Giants, I just said they wont win in the playoffs IN MY OPINION.  And to that other little weenie that opened his mouth, who proved me wrong??  LOL no one came with the facts, I DID!  The facts are Bonds won as many mvp's as anyone ever in 1993 when he was a skinny twig, there is nothing ANYONE SAID that can fuck with that FACT.  Sonned motherfucker!
sonned LMFAO....u state the obvious statistics like its some deep revelation or some new mind blowing statistic.  You didnt son anyone, and you have yet to acknowledge what i said about payroll, like your giants are a small market team lol.  AND LMFAO @ LITTLE WEENIE.... WHAT ARE WE 8 YEARS OLD LMAO AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 12:09:16 AM »
It is a telling statistic you maggot, it shows that halfway through his career as a skinny twig he won as many mvp's as anyone EVER, showing he was ALWAYS GREAT!  sonned again

herpes

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 12:11:52 AM »
It is a telling statistic you maggot, it shows that halfway through his career as a skinny twig he won as many mvp's as anyone EVER, showing he was ALWAYS GREAT!  sonned again
no one debates the fact he is a great, go check the history on this board, i aways said even b4 steroids bonds was easily a top 20 player of all time.... your not sonning anyone lmao

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 12:13:21 AM »
^^^ you were very close to finally being right,  if you would of said already one of the best 5 players ever like he he was then you actually would of made sense for the first time, so close doggie.

herpes

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2006, 12:13:56 AM »
^^^ you were very close to finally being right,  if you would of said already one of the best 5 players ever like he he was then you actually would of made sense for the first time, so close doggie.

still waiting for your spin on the payroll you tool

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2006, 12:16:49 AM »
^^^The Giants don't have as much money as the Mets do to spend on free agents, there ya go doggie.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 12:17:33 AM »
^But I dont care about that anyway lol, who cares besides this year the last 4years we have been WAY BETTER than the Mets

herpes

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 12:20:58 AM »
^^^The Giants don't have as much money as the Mets do to spend on free agents, there ya go doggie.

LMAO HAHAHAHAH yea because the giants arent throwing money around like its nothin... the difference in payroll is 11 million lmao