Author Topic: Message to Muslims: We shouldn't say anything bad about Muslims...  (Read 815 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Message to Muslims: We shouldn't say anything bad about Muslims...
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 01:40:54 PM »
(Hajj Abdul-Infinite) - Muslims aren't really in any position to do that right now.  Currently, Muslims are under siege all over the world at the hands of the US, Britian, and Isreal.

muslims are not under siege.  these are political struggles being fought, and one side bases their ideology in islam; but the struggle really isn't religious or against islam or muslims.  it's political.

its political.

but its against muslims

hence, muslims under seige.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 04:42:30 PM »
Really, it is of no benefit to running around telling people unfamiliar with Islam, about "bad" Muslims, and that your not like those "bad" Muslims.  It only helps white people keep their low opinion of ALL Muslims.
Well what if Muslims are talking about this with non-white poeple?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 04:45:59 PM »

i think any rationale person with any type of decency will say that shooting a nun is a cowardly and despicable act. i swear to allah i would kill the person who killed that nun and feel no remorse.
but lets think who this person was. he was a somalian. he was armed. thus he was part of a militia group, with a political agenda, already cultured into aggressiveness and hostility. add to that a lack of education and understanding of his faith. this wasnt your average muslim. youre average muslim cannot be described by ^^^ what i just mentioned.

Anyone that thinks the actions of that man reflect what the average muslim would do is a complete idiot. The problem lies in the average muslims that stan by and let people like that exist. If every good muslim stood up and told the terrorist groups we want no part of you and made it public that they don't accept them the problem would slowly go away. If they have no one to fight for they won't fight so hard. Of course this is a problem that plagues just about every group; From the good christian who wouldn't stand up to the Klan to the regular citizens in the black ghettos who won't stand up to the gangsters. It's just too hard to round up the masses with out out going through the corrupted establishment that will only let you go so far.

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 05:15:09 PM »
bry guy, if i killed your parents would you be remorseful since they are authentic midwestern hicks like yourself only not muslim?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 09:12:35 PM »

i think any rationale person with any type of decency will say that shooting a nun is a cowardly and despicable act. i swear to allah i would kill the person who killed that nun and feel no remorse.
but lets think who this person was. he was a somalian. he was armed. thus he was part of a militia group, with a political agenda, already cultured into aggressiveness and hostility. add to that a lack of education and understanding of his faith. this wasnt your average muslim. youre average muslim cannot be described by ^^^ what i just mentioned.

Anyone that thinks the actions of that man reflect what the average muslim would do is a complete idiot. The problem lies in the average muslims that stan by and let people like that exist. If every good muslim stood up and told the terrorist groups we want no part of you and made it public that they don't accept them the problem would slowly go away. If they have no one to fight for they won't fight so hard. Of course this is a problem that plagues just about every group; From the good christian who wouldn't stand up to the Klan to the regular citizens in the black ghettos who won't stand up to the gangsters. It's just too hard to round up the masses with out out going through the corrupted establishment that will only let you go so far.

shallow man, what youre askin for is unreasonable. what are you expecting? if every good muslim stood up?

tell a kashmiri farmer to stand up the armed militants from his community. Can an Arab in any part of Baghdad west or east stand up to a Al Qaeda or Badr Bridgade militant? The average person has no power. The entire muslim world is ruled by some dipshit US Stooge or an autocratic leader that doesnt resemble islam at all.

there are no independent institutions that can facillitate what youre asking. the politics is fucked up. the economies is fucked up.

what do u want demonstrations upon thousands to outwardly show their apology to appease the same west thats fuckin em. think from where their coming from
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 07:07:46 AM »

shallow man, what youre askin for is unreasonable. what are you expecting? if every good muslim stood up?

tell a kashmiri farmer to stand up the armed militants from his community. Can an Arab in any part of Baghdad west or east stand up to a Al Qaeda or Badr Bridgade militant? The average person has no power. The entire muslim world is ruled by some dipshit US Stooge or an autocratic leader that doesnt resemble islam at all.

there are no independent institutions that can facillitate what youre asking. the politics is fucked up. the economies is fucked up.

what do u want demonstrations upon thousands to outwardly show their apology to appease the same west thats fuckin em. think from where their coming from

I think I made it very clear that it wasn't something that was reasonable. I was more defending an ideal. An ideal that escapes the masses of any community, as I described.

And I wasn't asking for an apology. If I was the minister of some church in the south and several of my parishioner were caught cloking up and burning crosses outside black homes or being violent I wouldn't apologize for their actions or apologize on behalf of my church. I'd publicly disown them and state they are no longer welcome in my church and any other church that does accept them is a church of Satan, unless ofcourse they were to repent an change their ways. If every church in the south did that in 1860 I'd bet the amount of voilence anbd toleration for the Klan would have dropped significantly. And if every mosque in the mid east did that I'd just assume the same thing would slowly happen there. I don't expect this or even see a logical way to acheive it. It's an ideal. An ideal that may be to hard to enforce in the in the peril of the mid east, but certainly not so hard to enforce in the mind of some white kid from rural USA that claims to be Muslim.

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 08:03:14 AM »
Please note that Tech is now making honest attempts to argue ever since I called him on it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 09:14:03 AM »
Please note that Tech is now making honest attempts to argue ever since I called him on it.

Please note that shallow is a poster i take serious

tech saying shut the fuck up >eihtballs life

please note that youre a bum, who once again, has nothing to contribute to this discussion.

feel left out eh buddy?

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 09:59:47 AM »

Please note that shallow is a poster i take serious

tech saying shut the fuck up >eihtballs life

please note that youre a bum, who once again, has nothing to contribute to this discussion.

feel left out eh buddy?

Please note that at almost no time in your previous posting history before ~1 week ago did you ever attempt serious debate with ANYONE.

Please note that you were visibly hurt after I proved this to you, contradicting your lie about how you tried earlier but gave up once you saw how "disillusioned" Americans are.

And please note that since I give a fuck about fitting in with some loser who lives on DubCC, I most def do not feel "left out" just cause Tech thinks he's too good to talk to me.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 03:42:30 PM »
Please note that at almost no time in your previous posting history before ~1 week ago did you ever attempt serious debate with ANYONE.

Please note that you were visibly hurt after I proved this to you, contradicting your lie about how you tried earlier but gave up once you saw how "disillusioned" Americans are.

number one is an obvious fuckin lie. i could bring u 20 posters that would disagree with that statement.
its one thing to lie about yourself its another to lie to disrespect another man. especially a much greater man.  youre a pathetic pussy.  :-[

number two, since it is a lie, you didnt prove it. and once again, i could bring u posters that'll tell u i tried and become disillusioned.

youre talking eihtball, but youre not saying anything. as usual. useless as shit.

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 04:34:17 PM »

Me and Tech have had many civil debates prior to this one, although I wouldn't call this a debate. I'm not really arguing with him here. It's more of a discussion.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2006, 04:35:50 PM »
White people in general are the dumbest people on earth.  They believe anything their corrupt racist country tells them through a Jewish media.  I dont have time or patience to explaing things to them anyways.

Im muslim, proud and i have tatts on my arm they can see :D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2006, 04:41:47 PM »

Me and Tech have had many civil debates prior to this one, although I wouldn't call this a debate. I'm not really arguing with him here. It's more of a discussion.

shallow there is no need for you to explain anything to chump change here. he has nothing to offer on the subject. engaging him in any way is a waste of time.

its not my fault, u cant really offer nothing to us here eihtbnall. theres only so many martin luther king jr or black history posts u can make. stick to arguing with kids.

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2006, 07:06:27 AM »
number one is an obvious fuckin lie. i could bring u 20 posters that would disagree with that statement.
its one thing to lie about yourself its another to lie to disrespect another man. especially a much greater man.  youre a pathetic pussy.  :-[

number two, since it is a lie, you didnt prove it. and once again, i could bring u posters that'll tell u i tried and become disillusioned.

youre talking eihtball, but youre not saying anything. as usual. useless as shit.

As I have said, look at your own posting history.  That is the proof right there.  Ain't no lie, son.  When you told me how you tried to engage them in debate, I went and looked.  And that is what I found.

Bring me these 20 posters who you disagree with strongly (NOT like Shallow) and we'll see.  But most people agree you're nothing but a shock value poster.  Real American backs me on this, I'm sure.

You are also not a greater man than me because I am a GOD.  You want to be a GOD, but you cannot ever be.

shallow there is no need for you to explain anything to chump change here. he has nothing to offer on the subject. engaging him in any way is a waste of time.

its not my fault, u cant really offer nothing to us here eihtbnall. theres only so many martin luther king jr or black history posts u can make. stick to arguing with kids.

Nope, Shallow doesn't count, for the reason I have highlighted.  When it's somebody who posts something you strongly disagree with (i.e. criticizing Islam, supporting the U.S., etc.), pretty much all you've ever done is just say "shut the fuck up".

Please note that here again, all you have to do to refute me is get some proof (these 20 posters who you tried to re-educate but were too disillusioned), and yet you're just calling me "chump change" instead of bringing the proof.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 07:08:18 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2006, 07:39:32 AM »
.  But most people agree you're nothing but a shock value poster.  Real American backs me on this, I'm sure.

you faggot, you just offed yourself with this line. im done with you. im giving u free publicity here. i put in my work here, and i will outclass u in any conversation. there are people here who respect Tech and the respect is mutual and they know who they are. There are people here I e-beefed with for years and they still may not like me, but they respect my shit.  i dont need no one to co sign me publically. u meanwhile, enjoy c walkers co sign.

you faggot, how are u gonna call me a shock value poster. an inconsiderate asshole prick, sure. shock value? dont u come into every thread with that same sarcastic racism? in every fuckin thread. at least when u mention Tech, u think radical, u think highly politicized, u may think america basher, u may think leftist.

when u mention eihtball, besides the standard "who?", all u get is the intentionally shocking black racist that always debates with goofs. Yawn motherfucker. Yawn

- Lewis Carroll