Author Topic: 40 Glocc Replies To The Game On "The Resurrection" (New Track Over 'One Blood')  (Read 1196 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, that was almost as bad as 300 shots.

That track was not a diss.

I havent listened to this 40 Glocc track becuase this beef has to be one of the worst in rap history.

Jome

its funny how this g-unit dick lickin bitches say 40 glocc killed it...while the rest say he came off weak

Without hearing the track.... it's even funnier how the Game dick lickin bitches always disses 40 Glocc after he started beefing with Game, before that he was one of the biggest and most promising talents on the West. Now that he improved, every Game stan disses him.  ::)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"you aint say fuck 40 glocc killa when i was in you muthafuckin crib nigga"

yeah bitch, that's cuz you wasn't with g-unit yet and didn't diss him. lol 40 is askin for it. game will slaughter this nigga, all he's doin is givin game a reason to do it...
You need to get outta my brain cuz that's EXACTLY what I was gonna post!!! lol.....and I'm excited to hear any new material from anyone in the west......(well, minus Spider Loc now with the horrible 2 week career he had), so I went into this track with an open-mind, but overall this is not good at all....He did not come off "nicer" than Game did on this beat.....he needs to spend more time at the swap meet promoting himself rather than come out with garbage like this.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Another mediocre diss track from a mediocre rapper.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Quadruple OG

Another boring diss track from a boring rapper.

*fixed*

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
U CANT DENY HE RIPPED THE BEAT BETTER THAN GAYME GAY ASS. GAME PUNK ASS WASNT SAYIN SHIT WEHEN HE CAME FACE TO FACE TO 40 GLOCC WHEN  THE UNIT WAS OUT IN LA. HE KNO THE G-UNIT CRIPS AINT NO JOKE ITS REAL. HELL C-BO ACKNOLEDGED THEY REAL. N GAVE EM PROPS.

GAME BETTER JUST APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY TO 50 N TO THE WEST 4 MESREPRESENTIN IT CUZ NIGGAS GONNA THINK THE WEST COST IS FULL OF HO ASS PUNKS LIKE GAME.

GAME DIDNT BRING SHIT BACK CUZ THE WEST NEVA LEFT N DRE SURE DIDNT BRING IT BACK IF ANYTHING IT WAS 50/JIMMY

40 glocc will come out in 2010.

all them niggas was cool wit each other till spider and 40 got wit boo boo.  all of fifty's nut huggers want to show they love bieng on his dick and will beef wit they own moma for him  thats some ho shit. 

thisoneguy360

40's whack. This beef sucks

TuSlic

its funny how this g-unit dick lickin bitches say 40 glocc killed it...while the rest say he came off weak

Without hearing the track.... it's even funnier how the Game dick lickin bitches always disses 40 Glocc after he started beefing with Game, before that he was one of the biggest and most promising talents on the West. Now that he improved, every Game stan disses him.  ::)

lmao when was this?  40 glocc always been wack as fuck.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
i like 40 an all but this shit str8 weak, nyce got at game hard tho! go get that.

Cowboy

yall Game fans are jealous jealous jealous jealous jealous niggas if u sayin that was weak REAL TALK

thisoneguy360

yall Game fans are jealous jealous jealous jealous jealous niggas if u sayin that was weak REAL TALK

Jealous of what...?

DAVIDSAOC

THAT SHIT WAS GARBAGE, PERIOD. 40 GLOCC NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR PUTTIN' OUT WEAK SHIT WHILE REPPIN' THE WEST!!! 40 GLOCC WILL NEVER COME OUT, SPIDER WON'T EITHER, G-UNIT CRIPS??? COME ON NOW, THAT'S ABOUT AS WEAK AS CLAIMIN TO BE A HI POWER GANGSTER, CLAIM YOUR HOOD, NOT YOUR LABEL!!! G-UNIT IS DONE, EXCEPT FOR 50.

kingwell

SHAME ON DUBCNN FOR SUPPORTING BEEF, DUDES NEED TO REJECT PROMOTING/POSTING ANY KIND OF BEEF WHATSOEVER.  A POPULAR THEORY THE WEST CAN'T BE BACK ON TOP IS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS BEEFING WITH EACH OTHER.  WELL THE MEDIA NEED TO STOP ENCOURAGING IT FIRST.  FIGURE OUT ANOTHER WAY TO GET HITS ON YOUR WEBSITE PLEASE?

-a Dubcc(nn) loyal
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 10:56:28 PM by Kingwell »

bugsy

THS FAKE ASS IE CRIP COULDNT BUST A GRAPE I REMBER WHN THS NGGA HAD A JERI KURL NOW HE GUNIT EASTCOAST WIT A FADE NGGA PLEASE! ;D GAME IS THA BUSINESS NEXT 2 YOUMG JOKER TIME FOR NGGAS 2 SHUT UP ITS TIME FOR PIRUS 2 RUN SHIT!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
THS FAKE ASS IE CRIP COULDNT BUST A GRAPE I REMBER WHN THS NGGA HAD A JERI KURL NOW HE GUNIT EASTCOAST WIT A FADE NGGA PLEASE! ;D GAME IS THA BUSINESS NEXT 2 YOUMG JOKER TIME FOR NGGAS 2 SHUT UP ITS TIME FOR PIRUS 2 RUN SHIT!

don't talk shit on IE, we'll fuck your shit up.

As for 40 Glocc, he can't even walk into San Bernardino. He tatted G-Unit, and the Crips in SB are pissed. He better hide out in the Zoo. He seems to have some support there, and no one enters the Zoo. The differents, others from the Zoo get respect, his ass is hiding. Fuck a G-Unit Crip. 40 Glocc can't even step into Colton and thats the city he claims.