Author Topic: 1yr from tomorrow  (Read 467 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 1yr from tomorrow
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 09:12:09 PM »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 10:41:54 PM »
I'm sorry, but reviews don't mean anything to the actual game. I have played every single one of them and I have NEVER said "Wow, this is amazing". Each time I play one of them I say, whats the big deal? They're fun games, but they don't even sniff "amazing". The only game that has ever amazed me is Oblivion.

BTW- my favorite out of those 3 was vice city, the lowest rated one lol.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 12:01:01 AM »
I'm sorry, but reviews don't mean anything to the actual game. I have played every single one of them and I have NEVER said "Wow, this is amazing". Each time I play one of them I say, whats the big deal? They're fun games, but they don't even sniff "amazing". The only game that has ever amazed me is Oblivion.

BTW- my favorite out of those 3 was vice city, the lowest rated one lol.

Reviews mean alot about the actual game lol
i know its a personal opinion and everything but how could u like vicecity more then San Andreas? vice city was nice but when i played SA i was like gawd dayumm this game is fuckin hugge!!
ur really tough on games if the only game of all time that has amazed u is Oblivion lol...

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 12:19:34 AM »
Vice City was the only one I had any fun with, and even it faded really quickly,played it maybe 15 hours before it got old. Obviously reviews have to do with the game itself, but what I mean is, just because a game gets a 9.5 or something, doesnt necessarily mean its an amazing game, its just 1 persons opinion. My personal opinion is that GTA is the most overhyped game series ever. Don't get me wrong, the games are good, but people go insane over the shit like its GTA > All other games now, and in the future (until the next GTA comes out lol).

I just think it gets too much credit for being an amazing game, when its really just a good game.

And yeah, I am pretty tough on games. They usually have to do something to just hook me for me to say its an amazing game. Oblivion blows my mind  :P

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2006, 12:45:38 AM »
^ yea i know what u mean,i agree the series is overrated,but i still think the games are amazing, i think me and u just got a different idea of what amazing is, to me an amazing game is like a really dope game, not the greatest game of all time,just a really really good game. ^

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2006, 12:00:28 PM »
im pretty sure that for this game ill buy a console and this game  :D

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

mrtonguetwista