Author Topic: BORAT THE MOVIE  (Read 1284 times)

transmission

• Lil Geezy
  • Let's Get Random
Re: BORAT THE MOVIE
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 03:40:12 PM »
Borat, I liiiiiiiiiiiike.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2006, 12:16:54 AM »
I'm gonna go today or tomorrow. My hopes are high for this one...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2006, 11:29:28 AM »
why did you bounce hella quick from the party?  You shoulda gotten hammered with Will Ferrel and Ben stiller and chris rock and the guys from scrubs, I bet you would have had the time of your life
They were not there, just ben stiller and wife, plus a whole bunch of the comedy central comedians, another thing was that i was totally underdressed and i felt so out of place, and no one was doing anything but talking, no dancing or any good music anyway

thats the worse , that split second where u walk into the room and your like "oh fuck" im way underdressed or overdressed.

Looking forward to watching Borat.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 11:47:02 PM »
why did you bounce hella quick from the party?  You shoulda gotten hammered with Will Ferrel and Ben stiller and chris rock and the guys from scrubs, I bet you would have had the time of your life
They were not there, just ben stiller and wife, plus a whole bunch of the comedy central comedians, another thing was that i was totally underdressed and i felt so out of place, and no one was doing anything but talking, no dancing or any good music anyway

thats the worse , that split second where u walk into the room and your like "oh fuck" im way underdressed or overdressed.

Looking forward to watching Borat.
Yeah, but it was cool, its not like i was dressed sloppy or anything, i just was wearing street clothing and everyone was wearing suits....i looked good, my girl looked good, like going out for the night good, but not suited up....but yeah, its a whole different vibe with celebs and stuff, they seem more into business than having fun

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2006, 01:34:03 AM »
I'm still recovering from laughing so hard.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ILackSense

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 03:41:06 AM »
I've read reviews that said it was the funniest movie EVER, I may have to check it out...

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 03:44:27 AM »
The funniest movie out in a long time

So funny and cringeworthy it's great  ;D

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2006, 08:27:20 AM »
I went last night, and I gotta say that shit was the funniest movie I've seen in a long time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2006, 11:17:34 AM »
They were smart for reducing the number of screens the movie will be seen in this week. The long lines due to lack of availability are causing an even bigger buzz.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2006, 12:01:09 PM »
They were smart for reducing the number of screens the movie will be seen in this week. The long lines due to lack of availability are causing an even bigger buzz.
fuck that, i hate having to wait in line for an hour, just to get seat.  fuckin bullshit.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 12:04:41 PM »
***SPOILER ALERT***
***SPOILER ALERT***
***SPOILER ALERT***

That scene where Borat and his colleague are fighting in the hotel is just nuts. My stomach was literally hurting from laughing so hard and this dude who was sitting next to me even fell off of his seat, lmao.
It's always nice to see a good comedy movie, but when you're seeing it with 250 people who share the same sense of humour as you do, it's even better in my opinion.

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 02:12:01 PM »
Borat conquered North America on Friday as the Kazakh journalist's road trip pic opened at number one at the domestic box office with an estimated $8.9M in its first day of release crushing all competitors by a wide margin despite playing in only a fraction of the number of theaters. The R-rated Fox comedy invaded 837 theaters and averaged a stunning $10,663 per location in only one day.

Damn, I have to wait one more week  :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 02:32:40 PM »
fuck that, i hate having to wait in line for an hour, just to get seat.  fuckin bullshit.
Yeah, good for them, but sucks for us.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2006, 03:00:32 PM »
Instant Classic

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2006, 05:24:09 PM »
Just got in from watching it and thought I should post in here.

FUNNIEST FILM I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS.

Literally laughing from the 1st minute to the last.

Too many dope parts to single out...

At the start of the big fight when he uses the phrase "hand party"  ;D

When he brings the shit to the table in a bag.  ;D

Brilliant film, fucking hilarious.  5 out of 5.
NO MORE WAR