Author Topic: Cyssero Is A "Protégé Of The Game" On Debut Album(HOT ILLA SINGLE, Game)  (Read 661 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Had this new cut on repeat for a few days now, shits infectious!! Could be a nice hit - check the media and drop thoughts!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/index2.shtml

Cyssero - So Fresh (Produced By SIMON ILLA) (Radio)
Cyssero - Big Dollas (Produced By Dre and Vidal) (Snippet)
Cyssero - Stay Strapped (Snippet)

Cyssero Is A "Protégé Of The Game" On Debut Album - October 25, 2006 By : Rud

Those who have listened to The Game's mixtape releases over the past 18 months will no doubt be familiar with Cyssero, the Philadelphia born artist previously known as Rockstar on those CD's. Since his initial entrance he quickly generated a buzz and many wondered when they would hear a solo project from the talented youngster.

Well fans rest assured, the time is near. We have been provided with hot new music from his highly anticpated debut album, "Protégé Of The Game" which will feature appearances by The Game and Akon with a production list including Scott Storch, Dre and Vidal, Shortyo, Simon Illa, The Game and the Affiliated Dream Team.

Phillys official "Bad Guy," Cyssero has used his raw talent to garner heavy support for his debut album and turn heads of many industry heavyweights. On his debut album you will hear tracks that feature a mix of west coast beats interwoven with his unique persona. Tracks such as "Stick Em" and "Ima Rider" puts rest to anyone willing to go against his ties with the streets, whilst "Killadel Rider" remarks on his own experiences in his home town of Philly.

The albums lead single [available for download below] is the Scott Storch produced "So Fresh" - an up-tempo, infectious cut that is sure to have the casual listeners attention. For those eager to hear a production by The Game, you can hear that as well as a verse on the track "Fire In Ya Eyes."

"Protégé Of The Game" also features some money-hungry tracks as Cyssero tackles a monster beat from Dre and Vidal on "Get Dollas" and more than handles the Akon produced and featured track "Natural Born Hustlas."

As if this wasnt enough, if youre hungry for your beef gossip, the Outro will certainly satisfy your cravings. Cyssero will make waves from coast to coast with this debut effort, proving he's Phillys new Fresh Prince of Black Wall Street. As ever dubcnn has secured the hottest media to premiere from the album including the single, produced by Scott Storch as well as snippets of "Stay Strapped" and the Dre and Vidal produced "Get Dollas."

Cyssero - So Fresh (Produced By Scott Storch) (Radio)
Cyssero - Big Dollas (Produced By Dre and Vidal) (Snippet)
Cyssero - Stay Strapped (Snippet)

The debut album will be in stores on Black Wall Street Records on January 23 2007, stay tuned to dubcnn for more exclusive audio and news.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 05:37:17 PM by Rud »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

rik

Props as usual. Can't wait to hear this Cyss is a spitter. So he's droppin on BWS? I thought Juice was goin to be the first to drop on that.

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Damn props, Scott did a good job on this... not his usual style but still dope

BWS is doing big things... didn't knew he still with the game, that's some good news!!! props on the info  8)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, actually all of them snippets/tracks are fuckin dope

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Told ya'll!! DONT SLEEP!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Kameroti

yes siiiir we got a hit on our hands

p.s. hi haters

WILL-I-DIE

Yup its a dope track.Nice and smooth

$Eg2$

Props !!!

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
props
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Props, I'm really feelin' that Scott Storch produced single... 8)

Mygla

GOD DAMN that So Fresh-song is banging!

Doesn't sound nothing like Storch at all, and I love it ;D

I'm gonna be bumping this A LOT.

Props DubCNN.

So is the album coming on BWS?

GangstaBoogy

blahhh tell that nigga to give cassidy his style back.

and knowin those affiliated records cats, i bet scott storch didn't produce that beat.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
Bah I made a thread about this without taking a look to see if anyone else was talking about this.

I like the Akon joint and the Scott Storch joint ALOT.  Serious heat.  This seriously fell under the radar for me and I am glad that DubCNN is still covering him even though he is not technically a westcoast artist.  The dood is a SPITER.

Props Rud/DUBCNN for covering whoever is bringing the heat not just the westcoast.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Matty

so storch is remaking kool and the gang tracks now...sounds pretty nice anyhow...

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
The Fresh track isnt produced by Scott Stroch its produced by Nu Jersey Devil