Author Topic: Game feat Will.I.Am - COMPTON  (Read 1702 times)

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Game feat Will.I.Am - COMPTON
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2006, 07:33:25 PM »
Sicc.. 8) This and Docters Advocate so far have been my favorites

Jome

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2006, 10:27:36 PM »
LOL at still using the word stan 5 years after it was cool. And i havent even listened to ANY of the tracks so dont put words like "classic" in my mouth.....

I'm not following trends and trying desperate to be "cool" like you fools in the Pink Hearts Club, so I'll just use whatever word I find suitable.

I've seen the word 'classic' in probably 5 Game-threads the last 2-3 days, more than 2 weeks before the album drops. Reality check.  :idea:
If you HAD indeed listened to some of the tracks, you would possibly be able to tell that they're ridiculously overrated.

'EclipZe

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2006, 10:33:05 PM »
it's my personal favourite out of the leaked tracks, i love that chorus NIGGA NIGGA IM FROM COMPTOOON WHERE THE GANGSTAS BOOOGEEEHH  !

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2006, 10:56:21 PM »
not gonna listen  8)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2006, 11:00:42 PM »
LOL at still using the word stan 5 years after it was cool. And i havent even listened to ANY of the tracks so dont put words like "classic" in my mouth.....

I'm not following trends and trying desperate to be "cool" like you fools in the Pink Hearts Club, so I'll just use whatever word I find suitable.

I've seen the word 'classic' in probably 5 Game-threads the last 2-3 days, more than 2 weeks before the album drops. Reality check.  :idea:
If you HAD indeed listened to some of the tracks, you would possibly be able to tell that they're ridiculously overrated.

So you invented the word stan? No didnt think so, you were following trends. So i take it "Rotten Apple"/ Blood Money > > > >Doctors Advocate?

The Maestro

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2006, 11:01:58 PM »
listen to this in the whip, preferably at highest volume doing 80 mph. you might gain a better appreciation for this song.

WestCoasta

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2006, 11:07:23 PM »
Doctor's Advocate >>> Documentary

and I haven't even listened yet  :monkey:

We Fly High

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2006, 11:08:48 PM »
yup, best song out of the ones that have leaked so far.

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2006, 08:03:04 AM »
CAN SOMEONE UP THIS ON SENDSPACE.COM

Jome

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2006, 09:23:37 AM »
So you invented the word stan? No didnt think so, you were following trends.

No.
I don't need to invent a word to use it, and it was never really a trend, just a common expression.
Go to Urbandictionary.com and knock yourself out.

So i take it "Rotten Apple"/ Blood Money > > > >Doctors Advocate?

No. :nawty:

MediumL

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2006, 09:38:05 AM »
Yer I agree about the longivity of his lyrics and also on the fact that the subject that he raps about isn't really intresting. I mean the whole i'm from compton, i'm with Dre, i'm the new west coast saviour got long played out on The Doc and all his mixtapes. I would prefer him to try telling stories and going into deeper stuff, there was some of this on Doctors Advocate song but again it was about his relationship with Dre which most people couldn't give two fucks about.

There's a lot of stuff he can talk about but then again every rapper has their own topic. And don't say eminem only raps about his wife and kid because he covers a whole range of subjects which more artists need to do.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>