Author Topic: Zelda: Twilight Princess  (Read 871 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Zelda: Twilight Princess
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 06:16:45 AM »
Link is straight up gangsta.

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 07:34:53 AM »
Link is called "overseer" on my one.. lol..

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 05:57:47 PM »
I'm currently on the ermmm, how'd you say...Water temple? That isn't spoilers really is it? Meh don't care, you got owned if you read what I just said and now complaining I said it. Anyway that dungeon from the beginning looks evil >_>!!!! Oh and curse that other guy for getting the master sword, I want it bad now lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 08:36:52 PM »
I'm done with the game  8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 08:50:54 PM »
I haven't played this yet, but I gotta mention (I guess I'm the only one) that I loved the Cell-shaded graphics in Wind Waker.  I thought it added to the game and made it a different entry into the series... of course I don't 'prefer' those graphics or anything, but for THAT game, that point in the history of the series, it was a good call because it was a creative way to go and a little risky.  Ultimately each game in the series stands alone and the Wind Waker may not be the best edition of the game but it was really fun and the little things that the cell shading added were interesting for that game. 

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 12:15:58 AM »

yeah i like the look of wind waker. never played it but seen a lot of shots + footage.. although it was very very kiddy looking.. think thats why people didnt feel it

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 05:34:49 AM »
The animation is so fluid in it, it was just great.  It gave them the opportunity to put little touches on *everything* in the game since it was so simple to add a little animation or texture to everything.  I'm sure you've heard the little things like when Link walks in a room, if you swing the camera around, he'll be looking at the 'secret' or hidden chest in the room, etc.  Little things like that made it a great game, you're trying to find how to get out of a room and link's looking at you like "it's over there, idiot!"

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2006, 09:01:08 AM »
i think im getting close to the end... i have 13 hearts,  Master Sword...

Spoiler...... ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

im on the Sky Level... i just got there and saved it... so right at the begining.... how much longer do i have Javi? dont spoil it for me tho.... hahaha... no tips or anything... because i been doing it myself so far..... im assuming this is where i get the last mirror shward or whatever and then i go into the twilight and thats about it... but who knows... shit always pops up in this game... lol we will see...

im thinking like another 10 hours atleast..... but so far game is AMAZING!!!!!.... loving everything about it....

SPOILER OVER!! lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2006, 09:04:06 AM »
The animation is so fluid in it, it was just great.  It gave them the opportunity to put little touches on *everything* in the game since it was so simple to add a little animation or texture to everything.  I'm sure you've heard the little things like when Link walks in a room, if you swing the camera around, he'll be looking at the 'secret' or hidden chest in the room, etc.  Little things like that made it a great game, you're trying to find how to get out of a room and link's looking at you like "it's over there, idiot!"
Trauma i agree with you... i loved that game too... not as much as Ocarina or Twilight Princes... but very good game.... i think the only thing that was kinda Boring was all the Sailing u had to do... kinda was too much sometimes... but it was a nice idea... but the Animation... i liked it alot too... the screenshots dont do it justice either... when u see it move so fluid like is when it really made me say wow!... and its something so different that i hadnt experienced before.....

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2006, 09:13:35 AM »

gametrailers had a 6 part zelda retrospective up.. its got loads of wind waker footage.. i really want a copy for some reason lol

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 09:23:43 AM »
Trauma i agree with you... i loved that game too... not as much as Ocarina or Twilight Princes... but very good game.... i think the only thing that was kinda Boring was all the Sailing u had to do... kinda was too much sometimes... but it was a nice idea... but the Animation... i liked it alot too... the screenshots dont do it justice either... when u see it move so fluid like is when it really made me say wow!... and its something so different that i hadnt experienced before.....

agree 100%

and please everybody, use spoiler alerts!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 12:30:09 PM »
E.J. Rizo, I'll just tell you that you're pretty close to the end lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 03:23:19 PM »
E.J. Rizo, I'll just tell you that you're pretty close to the end lol
lol ... as much as i wanted to hear that i wanted to hear the opposite... lol because u never really want it to end...lol... thanks.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2006, 10:20:13 AM »
alright i officially finished it last night... some things im tripping about tho.... more spoilers.......

************* SPOILER ALERT!!!****************

i currently have 16 hearts which is not bad at all.... but anyway i dont have the last suit i have the green hero suit and the blue water suit...... i have seen that one suit in the fancy store in hyrule castle city.... but oviously cant buy it as its overpriced.... im assuming i get it after i donate the 2000 rupees in kakariko village?....i also dont have all the poes soul .. . .only like 32 and not all the bugs only like 15

********************END SPOILER********************

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2006, 08:28:53 PM »
Did anybody play Link's Awakening for the O.G. gameboy?  That was a great fuckin game too.  It came out after Link to the Past and was similar in structure.  I really liked it a lot, I had it way back in the day.