Author Topic: 1996 OFTB Death Row album coming out Jan 2007  (Read 2794 times)

smile4menow

• 'G'
Re: 1996 OFTB Death Row album coming out Jan 2007
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2007, 07:08:17 PM »
you fuckin people are crazy! this is like the holy grail that leads to more and more fuck todays rap! this is that classic take me back type shit! pay or not i grabbed the first day and i dont give a fuck if you cheap leechin fucks dont pay i paid because its worth it. 41$ 2 much money? jesus get a real job its small change. have you heard the sampler? omg its that old dr shit playaz!

acgrundy

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2007, 07:31:12 PM »
lmao!  how fuckin dumb are some of you guys?  Its not that I can't afford it, hell I can buy a cd for $5gz if I wanted to, but it would just be flat out dumb.  The median price of cd's is not in the $30-$40 price range, its in the $10-$15, so paying more than that is just stupid.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2007, 08:08:56 PM »
who sets the prices? i wasnt aware of the influx of 93-99 classic death row shit was on the shelf at best buy. I better go grab it now while its 9.99. I mean come on ive been around since 94 . Id rather pay 41 for this then 9.99 for bubble gum hiphop. i couldnt tell you what the last cd i bought that was even close to being worth it. but this shit is the real deal. christ i actually own dats not cd fuckin rips but actual dats from the studio so its not a matter of money with me either. when this stuff sees the light of day its a rare and good feeling to see, as i said before ive been here since 94 and tha last few years this shit is leakin more and more and i cant get enough its like crack for crackheads lol i cant get enough and 41 is not to much to pay. sure i could just wait till it hits the net and get a rip but ill support to see what comes next. if they screw me and the rest of us over they are done i wont grab another thing from them and i have paid 5 gz for shit and ill be done with them.

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2007, 08:13:06 PM »
anyone got this yet??

Reason this shit is starting to sirface is Death Row & Suge Knight are both Bankrupt..and assests are being sold..they probably bought there album back for pennies...Now the Death Row Above The Law album needs to drop!!!
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

Efrain

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2007, 11:22:30 PM »
who sets the prices? i wasnt aware of the influx of 93-99 classic death row shit was on the shelf at best buy. I better go grab it now while its 9.99. I mean come on ive been around since 94 . Id rather pay 41 for this then 9.99 for bubble gum hiphop. i couldnt tell you what the last cd i bought that was even close to being worth it. but this shit is the real deal. christ i actually own dats not cd fuckin rips but actual dats from the studio so its not a matter of money with me either. when this stuff sees the light of day its a rare and good feeling to see, as i said before ive been here since 94 and tha last few years this shit is leakin more and more and i cant get enough its like crack for crackheads lol i cant get enough and 41 is not to much to pay. sure i could just wait till it hits the net and get a rip but ill support to see what comes next. if they screw me and the rest of us over they are done i wont grab another thing from them and i have paid 5 gz for shit and ill be done with them.

You would buy a CD for five thousand dollars yet you're calling everyone else stupid? Dude seriously there are more important things in life.

pinkito

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2007, 11:50:16 PM »
I don't think this is a problem of money. Most of us can afford to buy something for 41$,but for sure,If I only have heard samples,I need to listen the whole album to know if it's worth the price.If it's a classic,maybe I don't care to buy the original,even if it's 41$.

Al Bundy

« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2007, 02:33:27 AM »
i can afford it. do i want to spend 41? no. if they sold me the CD itself for 15 bucks it's a done deal. fuck the dvd and shirt

Quadruple OG

« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2007, 09:13:52 AM »
anyone got this yet??

Reason this shit is starting to sirface is Death Row & Suge Knight are both Bankrupt..and assests are being sold..they probably bought there album back for pennies...Now the Death Row Above The Law album needs to drop!!!

I don't think ATL recorded enough tracks for a complete album to drop.  I remember reading they only completed 7-8 tracks towards the album.  Keep in mind at the time Big Hutch was producing for everyone on the label.

MarshColin

« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2007, 01:44:57 PM »

That's exactly how I feel about it. I don't give a fuck if the average cd is $15, that low price doesn't make it good music and that low price isn't going to get me unreleased music i want. You guys are cheap that's all there is to it. Plain and simple.

acgrundy

« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2007, 04:13:22 PM »
LOL @ cheap.  NO, anyone who spends $40 on a cd is just dumb.  Would you pay a million dollars for a house in a neighborhood where every house was appraised at $300K?  If you would, then again, you are just really dumb.  This is the same example.

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2007, 07:56:57 PM »
You would buy a CD for five thousand dollars yet you're calling everyone else stupid? Dude seriously there are more important things in life

did you read what i said it was not cds. dats from the studio you know what the song is on before the cd? the shit the producers used to master? well worth everypenny! im a collector not some fag lookin for the next tite shit 2 bump on a cdr and forget about in a week so yes worth it! your house exapmle is flawed as well no you wouldnt buy a million dollar house next to 300,000 one but that does not apply to this supply and demand like i said this shit aint on the shelf at best buy playa hence low supply high price!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:00:34 PM by smile4menow »

acgrundy

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2007, 08:00:07 PM »
lol, I have some rare quarters, that I'm selling for $2000 a piece, only 5 were made.  Want to buy them?

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2007, 08:04:21 PM »
dont collect pac thats the problem with you people i collect ive been to vegas every year since 97 for his vigil did i go just for that?  no
i went because its vegas i planned it at that time because of it tho! its a hobby! and to me its worth it but to the next man with i want this but i dont want to give anything for it thats your choice

Al Bundy

« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2007, 08:24:36 PM »
dont collect pac thats the problem with you people i collect ive been to vegas every year since 97 for his vigil did i go just for that?  no
i went because its vegas i planned it at that time because of it tho! its a hobby! and to me its worth it but to the next man with i want this but i dont want to give anything for it thats your choice

you seem like a dick rider, let me guess you got a deathrow chain to go along with your jerkoff material of vibe magazines with pac on the cover

Efrain

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2007, 08:36:26 PM »
did you read what i said it was not cds. dats from the studio you know what the song is on before the cd? the shit the producers used to master? well worth everypenny! im a collector not some fag lookin for the next tite shit 2 bump on a cdr and forget about in a week so yes worth it! your house exapmle is flawed as well no you wouldnt buy a million dollar house next to 300,000 one but that does not apply to this supply and demand like i said this shit aint on the shelf at best buy playa hence low supply high price!

No you are not some fag..., you're a complete idiot. An idiot looking to "collect" the next thing people tell you is cool for ridiculous amounts of money. Do yourself a real favor, if you have thousands of dollars to spend on "dats" you don’t even bother listening to, maybe spend it on a down payment for a home loan then resell it in 5 years after the value appreciates while renting it out in the interim. Now that's a smart investment. Just ask this oneOone guy; he'll tell you blowing thousands on "dats" is a loosing proposition.