Author Topic: 1996 OFTB Death Row album coming out Jan 2007  (Read 2796 times)

smile4menow

• 'G'
Re: 1996 OFTB Death Row album coming out Jan 2007
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2007, 09:12:13 PM »
 ass hat i am a realestate broker and own my own home, own! no mortgage lol so trust me this stuff is a hobby and the dats i have are unheard UNHEARD!  so there is nothing more rare to collect! hence worth every penny. you are small time so you would not understand! i spend more a month on shit i like to waste my money on then you make in year!

you seem like a dick rider, let me guess you got a deathrow chain to go along with your jerkoff material of vibe magazines with pac on the cover------

you seem like every other lowlife scum bag on the net who has no dick but a lot of balls. i wasn't talking to you so you can have your opinion whatever but its time to put the vibe mag down and get your eyes checked i think you may be going blind!

oh and BTW i have a machine in my house you know the one thats paid 4 that i can actually play my dats on lol whats the use of having them if you cant use them right? ;)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 10:36:24 PM by smile4menow »

Efrain

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2007, 11:25:05 PM »
ass hat i am a realestate broker and own my own home, own! no mortgage lol so trust me this stuff is a hobby and the dats i have are unheard UNHEARD!  so there is nothing more rare to collect! hence worth every penny. you are small time so you would not understand! i spend more a month on shit i like to waste my money on then you make in year!

Ok then I take that back, you are a fag. Have fun listening to dats on you machine HAHAHAHAH

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2007, 02:47:40 AM »
OFTB themselves said on streethop that this album isnt their real deathrow album, its just a collection of tracks they recorded around 1996-1998. so still cool for a dr fan.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2007, 02:40:05 PM »
^^^^ Not entirely true

StreetHop.com: Did your 1996 Death Row album have the same track list as the one you’re putting out now?

OFTB: Yes, we gave and took off a few songs. We still have a lot of stuff in the vault.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2007, 05:47:08 PM »
30$ fuck that

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2007, 05:47:49 PM »
30$ shit thats a  DUB and a cold drink to go with it LOL :laugh:

Soopahigh

« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2007, 11:07:24 AM »
Is this out yet ?
Jeez 40 bucks for one cd...Hell no !!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2007, 04:38:47 PM »

you seem like a dick rider, let me guess you got a deathrow chain to go along with your jerkoff material of vibe magazines with pac on the cover------

you seem like every other lowlife scum bag on the net who has no dick but a lot of balls. i wasn't talking to you so you can have your opinion whatever but its time to put the vibe mag down and get your eyes checked i think you may be going blind!

oh and BTW i have a machine in my house you know the one thats paid 4 that i can actually play my dats on lol whats the use of having them if you cant use them right? ;)

Oh no you're a broker! That doesn't automatically save you from being a dumbass. You should know that buying these songs are a waste of money and you're probably getting ripped off anyways.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2007, 05:02:14 PM »
The most important thing is that this (and hopefully lots of other unreleased D.R. projects) will finally be available to the general public, doesn't matter who buys it or not cause EVERYBODY will be able to listen to it eventually.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Quadruple OG

« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2007, 06:11:59 PM »
The most important thing is that this (and hopefully lots of other unreleased D.R. projects) will finally be available to the general public, doesn't matter who buys it or not cause EVERYBODY will be able to listen to it eventually.

on point