Author Topic: Black Egypt!  (Read 4162 times)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Black Egypt!
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2007, 03:54:21 PM »
Why did this fool ask me if Somalis were black? Ha!

Because these people are darker;

And like I said the Somalians, as they call themselves, and Ethiopians I know, many of which were born in Somalia and Ethiopia don't consider themselves the same as blacks. Just like Greeks don't consider themselves the same Germans, and Persians don't consider themselves the same as Arabs. I guess it's just another case of the inferior johnny come lately side taking credit for shit other people did. Brits point out the great Greek era of the ancient times. Arabs pint out the great Turkish Empire. I guess western African's like to point out the greatness of their Eastern land mates. Maybe it's just a stupid American thing. You guys down south of the border have a tendency to be stupid and self-centered.

I'm sorry for arguing with you. I thought it was going to be an actual discussion exchanging ideas and thoughts. I didn't realize at first I'd be debating the character you're pretending to be on the forum. I can see that now based on how you've responded to others in your past few posts. My bad. If I knew it was a joke discussion I would have brought up more absurd points that go nowhere.

P.S. Wasn't all the land once connected and weren't we all the same once long ago, according to the theories? Greeks are darker than Western Europeans. Doesn't that mean Greeks had some sort of darker ancestry. Does that make me black. I have first cousins way darker than some mized blacks, and most "quadroons".

I admit, I got a little impatient with your ignorance. Still am, but let me try and reason with you. Somali people posses genes like E3b that are found among all Africans, but not among Indians, or other dark skinned groups. The phenotypical traits suck as prognathism, and lower brow ridges indicate relationships with other stereotypical Africans. Their body/limb proportions are that of the now obsolete "Negroid" race, that we now call "Africoid". Besides the Amharic Somalis (Arabanized), the indigenous Somalis and Bantu all relate nearly identical to the rest of modern day sub-saharan Africa in comparison to anyone else.

As far as Ethiopians not considering themselves black, again, my patience is low for that type of stuff but this is a flat out lie from an outsider. Leave America... The great emperor Haile Selassie I from Ethiopia was a pioneer Pan-Africanist and literally begged African Americans and others to "come back home". East Africa plays a big part in the Pan-Africanist movement, again, you don't know what you're talking about. And when land was all connected that was called Pangea, which was long before humans ever existed! Haha, god.. I can't believe I'm pleading my case for a black Ethiopia and Somalia, let alone black Egypt, now this is beyond ridiculous. You sure don't think like an African, that's all I have to say, weather you consider that bad, good, or whatever. But basically, if Somalis and Ethiopians aren't black, then neither am I and race doesn't exist, because we are the same people with the most recent common ancestry.

Also, someone negates the most significant fact that basically refutes his capricious claims. The first humans were said to come from that region of Ethiopia, Somalia, and Tanzania! Besides any admixture these people are among the oldest people. So I guess "black people" mutated from them? Blah! Forget it..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2007, 06:33:16 PM »
You know who else possesses the E3b gene? Me. Let's fight the power together my brother. Back to the motherland.

P.S. Selassie didn't "beg" that many people to come to Ethiopia. If he did then you'd see a lot more Jamaicans there than there are, and they'd be more integrated. Plus it's not hard to be nice to people thank think you're God and worship you, even though you are a strong Christian minded man who refutes those claims.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2007, 07:58:56 PM »
You know who else possesses the E3b gene? Me. Let's fight the power together my brother. Back to the motherland.

P.S. Selassie didn't "beg" that many people to come to Ethiopia. If he did then you'd see a lot more Jamaicans there than there are, and they'd be more integrated. Plus it's not hard to be nice to people thank think you're God and worship you, even though you are a strong Christian minded man who refutes those claims.
The frequency isn't high. All Greeks have E3b, they're malaria resistant also. Why do you think I called Greeks "mongrels"? They have recent sub-saharan ancestry, either due to the slave trade, or earlier migrations. e3b is a core East African haploid. And about Selassie, he was the lightest Ethiopian in history, yet still considered himself black because, he was, as all native sub-saharan Africans are. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? This is a sick conversation.

Read young one. All about DNA and admixture..
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/search/label/Negroid

^^Ignore the arbitrary classifications of "Negroid" and Caucasoid" as those terms are obsolete in Anthropology now, this person needs to update his/her schooling, but the data is there and E3b is considered, or was (since "Negroid" isn't a real word) considered a "Negroid gene"..

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2007, 10:09:14 PM »

The frequency isn't high. All Greeks have E3b, they're malaria resistant also. Why do you think I called Greeks "mongrels"? They have recent sub-saharan ancestry, either due to the slave trade, or earlier migrations. e3b is a core East African haploid. And about Selassie, he was the lightest Ethiopian in history, yet still considered himself black because, he was, as all native sub-saharan Africans are. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? This is a sick conversation.

^^Ignore the arbitrary classifications of "Negroid" and Caucasoid" as those terms are obsolete in Anthropology now, this person needs to update his/her schooling, but the data is there and E3b is considered, or was (since "Negroid" isn't a real word) considered a "Negroid gene"..

25 and I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago.

Genetics like all other assumed sciences is all conspiracy created by the white man to keep us E3b brothers down. They don't know shit about the human body. They don't know shit about the earth and they don't even know whether Pluto is a planet or not. They also don't know shit about ancient history. The ancient Greek historians were puppets for the rulers and it was more than implied by the father of history himself. Why do we have access to ancient texts? Because the white man gives it to us. And how do we know they are authentic? Because the white man tells us they are. What we are told about ancient history and what really happened thousands of years ago could be completely different. The blacks Egyptians didn't build the pyramids my friend. It was the shape shifting lizard people. David Icke knows the truth and he's trying to warn us all. We must band together against the reptiles, which include Bush, Hillary Clinton, and others, and we must defeat them and drive them back to Draco.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2007, 10:25:56 PM »

25 and I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago.

Genetics like all other assumed sciences is all conspiracy created by the white man to keep us E3b brothers down. They don't know shit about the human body. They don't know shit about the earth and they don't even know whether Pluto is a planet or not. They also don't know shit about ancient history. The ancient Greek historians were puppets for the rulers and it was more than implied by the father of history himself. Why do we have access to ancient texts? Because the white man gives it to us. And how do we know they are authentic? Because the white man tells us they are. What we are told about ancient history and what really happened thousands of years ago could be completely different. The blacks Egyptians didn't build the pyramids my friend. It was the shape shifting lizard people. David Icke knows the truth and he's trying to warn us all. We must band together against the reptiles, which include Bush, Hillary Clinton, and others, and we must defeat them and drive them back to Draco.

You say you stopped taking me seriously along time ago? Ha! The irony! To the contrary, you're the one desperately resorting to crackpot conspiracy theories to save face because you realize how utterly idiotic you sound. Maybe your old ass should go back to school and take an elementary course in Biology. Learn how many bones are in the human body, about white blood cells, and work your remedial ass back up to par with that rusty mind of yours. Wow, the tactics that dumb white people use when they're officially owned! And you're now officially ignored. 8) I have no time to argue with lower life forms about nonsense.