Author Topic: Eminem stealing Tupac's lyrics & ideas  (Read 762 times)

TheSheriff

Re: Eminem stealing Tupac's lyrics & ideas
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2001, 08:09:17 AM »
A few points:

You ever read Ecclesiates in the Bible, Am Gay?

Tupac wasn't a shock rapper as Em is on most of MMLP and Devi's Night.

Tupac and Em have vital differences, please note. Em doesn't talk about thug life and all that shit, he talks about his life.

FINAL POINT THIS TIME ROUND:Look, you fuckin white-hatin bitch, that "STILL me and you" thang...Bit gay, don't ya think?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2001, 08:21:21 AM »
lol  ;D

Murrow

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2001, 08:38:55 AM »
AMARU...DON'T TALK...EVER!

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2001, 08:44:40 AM »
;D

Hittman

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2001, 08:53:11 AM »
Yeah And The Other Day I Was Just Flicking Through Channels And Damn Doesn't Will Smith Sound Just Like Xzibit.

RivieraIII

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2001, 08:57:33 AM »
Yo, Amaru, 1st let me say that I respect ur point of view. Here's what I'm sayin' though: u can be a real WARRIOR without being racist (and I do NOT believe you are racist no matter what Overseer says). Still, u gotta understand that the entire HIP HOP GAME has been influenced by 2Pac's style and artistry. Therefore, Eminem has also been influenced (and he's the 1st to admit it) which doesn't mean that he "stole everything" Pac did. One example? "Stan". Pac (like EVERYONE else for that matter) NEVER did a joint like that, which comes straight outta Em's genius self. So, give the kid some props for being a real artist, influenced like everyone else by his predecessors, but still AUTHENTIC. Many other things could be said about Eminem; as a matter of fact, kids today don't even realize that Em's flow and delivery is VERY SIMILAR to Masta Ace's (y'all can get Ace's "Disposable Acts" who's just been released and see for yourself), whom Em also admitted, was another one of his influences alongside Pac and LL. But the truth is, Slim Shady has mucho TALENT and rhyming skills. You CANNOT take that from him. PAC is not only the GOAT, he's a major influential Black figure of the 90's and his legacy speaks for itself. However, EMINEM is a GENUINE cat, yo. I'm Black but I RESPECT that: EM is the dopest out there today, let's be real...
It's only MY point of view, Amaru. Good lookin' out though. And keep it comin'...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2001, 09:00:02 AM »
I jus had a thought! I've been reading this book, "Music and the Mind" & it states that in South Africa (where Amaru is from), in the brutal prisons, special types of human screams, breaking glass, barking dogs, and roaring lions are replayed continuously at high volume to prisoners in solitary confinement. It says the effects are devastating. I'm pretty sure that Amaru has been affected by this  ;D

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2001, 09:02:59 AM »
For Stan, thats goddamn right. No one ever dug so deep. Now we got some wannabe Eminems here in Russia that all make similar songs like letters from a fan and shit. Em just made a new style.

Me, I just think Slim aint NUTHING like Pac. Not a single goddamn thing,. Amaru needs to get a life.
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

Tecknine

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2001, 09:45:56 AM »
Damn Amaru..U have made 107 Weird ass posts....Round of applause please

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2001, 09:53:30 AM »
this guy is a fuccin joke....can someone get through to him that tupacs dick aint in his mouth???
i know he wishes it was....

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2001, 10:21:46 AM »
Well apart from da fact that lambu is a retard, lez answer his Question n lock da topic

IMO:
There r many 2pac wannabes in dis world, basically 2pac wuz great, he had amazing talent and nobody can ever match that. He wrote bout life n shit cause he had experienced all that crap.
Eminem himself has faced shit in his life tho, he raps bout it, maby he wants to be like pac, but who dont? I wou'dnt call Eminem a wannabe tho, he raps bout all sorts a stuff and hes a gr8 lyricist.  

Now wht da fuck r u always after eminem and 2pac???

Theyr both amazing rappers wid lotsa skill....

R.I.P Tupac

n quit being a 2pac wannabe lumbu

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2001, 01:09:14 PM »

Yeah And The Other Day I Was Just Flicking Through Channels And Damn Doesn't Will Smith Sound Just Like Xzibit.
lol lol lol lol

man, this is probably one of the most unfounded disputes i've ever fuckin read. not only is it irrellevant, but it's dumb as shit. i listen to mary j blige when i'm making love, does that mean that i'm trying to be like that girl? hell no, it means she's got a style that influences the freakyness in all of us, just like 'pac's got the style that tells us "get the fuck up and don't sit there like a little bitch....DO SOMETHING" and i think that that's what influences em. how does eminem bite 'pac's style? give me one good example............eminem is one of the most original motherfuckers in hip hop ever, so i'm struggling to see what the hell you're talking about

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2001, 05:20:11 PM »
Wut a dumb ass topic... Pac and Eminem are so differents... They both influenced a lot of people and still do... but thats their only similar point

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2001, 05:35:58 PM »
woah.. i'm happy to know that i'm not the only one that thinks eminem and masta ace are similar... i loved disposable arts on a side note.. dope album.. y'all should pick it up..
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

Amaru_Lumumba

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2001, 10:08:37 AM »
Yeah Riveira you trying to be diplomatic and that is appreciated unlike these ignorant motherfuckers who think they know much whereas they not.Ignorants are quick to diss rather than applying LOGIC and put forward their point of views,they act on their emotions rather than on their minds!
And I  also dont think you are black!

If artists cannot come up with new,fresh and unique talent then it should be concluded that RAP IS FUCKED UP.
NWA gave the motherfuck to the police and we are over that shit now and we'll  not appreciate it if somebody else brings that shit again.(you all whites this doesn't apply to you as you were the oppressers).
TUPAC told us how fucked the world is and we were over that shit and now here comes eminem giving us the same old shit we are thru with!

Now it's clear that there still people who are racists but who hide that fact like Goerge Bush who was a president of USA.
He banned Tupac's song without having to enquire as why Tupac wrote a song like that... he simply ignored that.
This also proves that there are still people who are racists... who hide that fact like in this forum!

This place is full of racists.
Now I'm beginning to understand why Tupac said THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS THINGS WILL NEVER BE THA SAME!( even tho things are like this I'll never dump my girlfriend  which is white,which loves me very much for various reasons)

If you were all so clever as you claim.. you should have noticed what I've said is stems from the rumours!
When I critisize Jay Zee or DMX you keep cool but when I critisize Eminem you say I'm a racist....this is pathetic...quick running to dissing..
You can say whatever you wanna say but I know why you hating on me. It's cause I said evil has come out of White people and they are now cool with all other races(which is true to those disillussioned).It's not this issue of Eminem.
And I'm sure there are some motherfuckers here who second what I say but they scared of coming out!

STILL
(and this is not gay to people living in the Southern Hemisphere,including australia and new zealand)

FUCK THE PEOPLE
(new slogan)
MAMA I'M STILL THUGGING
THE WORLD IS A WAR ZONE
MY HOMIES IS INMATES
AND MOST OF THEM ARE DEAD GROWN
FULL GROWN, FINALLY A MAN
JUST SCREAMING ON WAYS TO PUT SOME GREEN INSIDE THE PALMS
OF MY EMPTY HANDS=2pac