Author Topic: Phil said Kobe is a better player with the ball than Michael  (Read 4758 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Phil said Kobe is a better player with the ball than Michael
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 04:29:58 PM »
^ What did he say to Kwame?

You don't know about this?...Jordan once called Kwame a "flaming fag" and was always on his case during his stay in Washington. Being drafted by Washington did a number on Kwame's mentality... :-\

he was drafted #1 straight outta HS right?  Jordan had a right to be on his case, Wizards wasted a #1 pick on him, he was clearly not worth it even til this day.  Yes he did come straight out of HS but he hasn't had an impact like past #1 picks straight from HS for example:  Kobe, James, and K.G.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 04:50:25 PM »
the link to the vid dont work  :(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

swangin and bangin

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 05:52:04 PM »
phil also has all of his hands finges covered with championship rings, and one of his toes has a championship ring on it.
i think he knows what hes talkin about

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 07:12:32 PM »
Phil knows what he is saying.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 08:18:12 PM »
i also remember Phil saying kobe was uncoachable.

Please ignore that and fall in line with the rest.  Thanks.

Remember when Kobe snitched on Shaq?  That was hilarious.  I'd say that FAR surpasses calling somebody a flaming fag.  I bet there's not a person in here that hasn't called someone a fag.  But how many of you motherfuckers would snitch on another man who has nothing to do with your situation when you're being brought down?  Definition of a bitch.

How did he snitch? You have no idea what happened...You act like he was tryna get Shaq in trouble...And what does this have to do with the thread anyways? LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 08:32:55 PM »
^ What did he say to Kwame?

You don't know about this?...Jordan once called Kwame a "flaming fag" and was always on his case during his stay in Washington. Being drafted by Washington did a number on Kwame's mentality... :-\

he was drafted #1 straight outta HS right?  Jordan had a right to be on his case, Wizards wasted a #1 pick on him, he was clearly not worth it even til this day.  Yes he did come straight out of HS but he hasn't had an impact like past #1 picks straight from HS for example:  Kobe, James, and K.G.

He had a right to shred the confidence of a budding high school prospect? Anyone who knows anything knows that it takes patience to develop a player coming directly out of high school...Not only did Jordan let Kwame have it on a regular basis, the whole city of Washington basically turned their back on him and showed 0 support... and to think, he was barely 24 when he got to the Lakers...Look at the quick progression he made here. Now he's one of our more reliable defenders and starting center...And dude still has his best years ahead of him...Kwame needed a system like the Lakers, one that would allow him to grow into the player he had the ability to become...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 08:38:42 PM by Now_I_Know »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 08:33:57 PM »

Remember when Kobe snitched on Shaq?  That was hilarious.  I'd say that FAR surpasses calling somebody a flaming fag.  I bet there's not a person in here that hasn't called someone a fag.  But how many of you motherfuckers would snitch on another man who has nothing to do with your situation when you're being brought down?  Definition of a bitch.

How did he snitch? You have no idea what happened...You act like he was tryna get Shaq in trouble...And what does this have to do with the thread anyways? LOL.

Just like you have no idea what happened when Jordan allegedly called Kwame a flaming fag.

It was widely reported what Kobe said, don't act like it didn't happen.  Why don't you ask that same question of those who randomly brought up Mike calling Kwame a fag?  What the fuck does that have to do with Phil saying that Kobe runs the triangle better?  It's cuz you don't give a fuck if someone's biggin up Kobe, but as soon as somebody goes the other direction you put on your Kobe Cape to save the day.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 08:35:35 PM by Jrome Is The Truth »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2007, 08:40:13 PM »

Just like you have no idea what happened when Jordan allegedly called Kwame a flaming fag.

It was widely reported what Kobe said, don't act like it didn't happen.  Why don't you ask that same question of those who randomly brought up Mike calling Kwame a fag?  What the fuck does that have to do with Phil saying that Kobe runs the triangle better?  It's cuz you don't give a fuck if someone's biggin up Kobe, but as soon as somebody goes the other direction you put on your Kobe Cape to save the day.

Yea, but everything was relating to the thread up until you randomly went on about "Kobe snitching"...LMAO. Come on now, you can hate better than that...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2007, 08:46:40 PM »

It was widely reported what Kobe said, don't act like it didn't happen.  Why don't you ask that same question of those who randomly brought up Mike calling Kwame a fag?  What the fuck does that have to do with Phil saying that Kobe runs the triangle better?  It's cuz you don't give a fuck if someone's biggin up Kobe, but as soon as somebody goes the other direction you put on your Kobe Cape to save the day.

Yea, but everything was relating to the thread up until you randomly went on about "Kobe snitching"...LMAO. Come on now, you can hate better than that...

Get the fuck outta here.  You were starting to get riled up blaming Jordan for Kwame's "mentality".  Plus it turned into a Jordan hate fest, so I had to throw out the balance.  Did Jordan call him a fag? Probably.  But Kobe's done much worse shit, so before you start hating just realize that your hero has done even more disgusting acts. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2007, 09:03:49 PM »

Get the fuck outta here.  You were starting to get riled up blaming Jordan for Kwame's "mentality".  Plus it turned into a Jordan hate fest, so I had to throw out the balance.  Did Jordan call him a fag? Probably.  But Kobe's done much worse shit, so before you start hating just realize that your hero has done even more disgusting acts. 

I was getting riled up? I answered a question in conjunction with the thread...If you wanna "balance" shit out, open a NEW thread about Kobe and hate on him in there all you want, don't come in here and ruin a perfectly good thread with your nonsense...PeACe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2007, 09:07:48 PM »

I was getting riled up? I answered a question in conjunction with the thread...If you wanna "balance" shit out, open a NEW thread about Kobe and hate on him in there all you want, don't come in here and ruin a perfectly good thread with your nonsense...PeACe

So when somebody wants to talk about Jordan calling Kwame a fag it's ok, but when somebody makes the same connection about what Kobe did it's not?  You're a joke.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2007, 09:10:29 PM »
You know very well what you did, loser...Go find another thread to ride dick in, stop ruining the good ones.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2007, 09:13:09 PM »
You know very well what you did, loser...Go find another thread to ride dick in, stop ruining the good ones.

Quit being a pussy.  You know you're wrong.  If I would have jumped in and ragged on Jordan you wouldn't have said shit and you know it. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2007, 09:17:09 PM »
What you said had nothing to do with what was being discussed in the thread, it came out of nowhere. You admitted it yourself, it was to "balance" shit out..

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2007, 09:21:56 PM »
What you said had nothing to do with what was being discussed in the thread, it came out of nowhere. You admitted it yourself, it was to "balance" shit out..

Oh really?  Well neither did the Jordan calling Kwame a fag comments.  It had NOTHING to do with Phil saying Kobe was better at running their offense than Jordan.  Just be equal about it and theres no problem.