Author Topic: Prison Break..!  (Read 2355 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Prison Break..!
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2007, 11:00:39 AM »
^I don't think anyone of them died, not even Kellerman.. an unwritten rule of a series is, if someone important doesn't die clean cut, he's not dead. I mean it's not like Prison Break is a soft show that doesn't show blood or something, there's no reason for them not to show how Kellerman gets shot the bones out of his skin. Or how Sucre takes his last breath, etc.

My very own (and maybe over the top) theory of Michael and Sona is, that they are trying to look deeper into Michael and his special condition and structure of thinking, in order to create something like a "super soldier" or whatever.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2007, 11:26:55 AM »
I was thinking along similar lines lol or some elaborate plot where they need the mind of Michael for something or other. Although I do think kellerman is dead those bullets were not just trained on one side of the police van and as kellerman was on the left and the guard on the right, i am pretty sure he snuffed it. By the way good point on sucre perhaps we have not seen the end of him and for that matter the end of Alex either.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 11:38:32 AM by virtuoso »

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2007, 11:51:16 PM »
I believe there all dead. I read somewhere the third season revolves around only micheal and link. Any I think as Panama does not have a prisoner exchange system that mute guy needs micheal to break someone out form him. What would be funny would be to see Link go in with the blueprints tattoed on him :laugh:

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2007, 03:20:09 AM »
I agree that they should have stopped after the 2nd season, it would have been perfect. The end of the second season seemed way too forced... First season is classic.. Second one is tight too but I don't know how they will carry on for the third.. 2 seasons would have been perfect.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2007, 02:53:22 PM »
yo not to sound like mr. yesterday but i copped series one about a week back and i been sprung on that shit, i always heard good stuff about this show, but i never really got to watchin it, so i copped the muhfucka about a  week back and i finally got through it, show is banging, no doubt series 1 is a classic.......but about series 2 mang.....one of the best things about the first show was the shit IN PRISON, not the goverment bullshit happening outside pen, but like they all escape at the end of series 1 and then the plane cat does not wait for them and then it pretty much finishes.....in series 2 are they all never in prison?? i mean i think the show is sick but what stood out to me was the prison shit, kept shit interesting....i take it they are not locked up this time around??.....and whats this about the charachters all dying mang??! imma wait and cop this shit because i missed the whole second series,lol.....but yeah bangin series, but as someone who has not seen this series, i find it hard to see where they go from here....i mean if they aint in prison, i dont know how it will remain interesting....if they are in cell....then its like replaying whats already been done in series 1....oh well, since y'all seen it and i have not! imma have to wait!! or download this shit....kinda tempting, but it'l take forever,haha....but then waiting to cop it will too

pz

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2007, 05:00:30 PM »

Definitely get this season 2 is excellent but do yourself a favour don't read this thread because it gives away a lot in places lol

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2007, 12:02:21 PM »
I'm 110% sure Kellerman is dead.
NO MORE WAR

rik

« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2007, 12:03:26 PM »
They should have stopped it after the first season. Shit is hella gay now.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2007, 12:06:32 PM »
They should have stopped it after the first season. Shit is hella gay now.

Same as Lost, they will keep making it as long as there is money to be made.

Season 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Season 2
NO MORE WAR