Author Topic: The OFFICIAL UFC Thread  (Read 11432 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The OFFICIAL UFC Thread
« Reply #555 on: August 10, 2007, 03:38:22 PM »
He got his ass handed to him twice by Rampage, he doesn't deserve a rematch unless he earns it, so Dana feeds him one or two easy wins(Dana's opinion.. Jardine isn't too easy imo) then gives him one.. Dana's a bitch though

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #556 on: August 15, 2007, 07:31:02 PM »
UFC 77: Rumored Yushin Okami vs. Jason MacDonald

According to the Fight Network, Canadian middleweight Jason MacDonald (19-8) has verbally agreed to an Oct. 20 bout against Yushin Okami (20-4) at UFC 77 in Cincinnati, Ohio. Okami is coming off a hard defeat to Rich “Ace” Franklin at UFC 72 in Belfast, Ireland. Also on the UFC 72 card, Jason MacDonald scored a TKO victory over The Ultimate Fighter veteran Roy Singer. Both fighters are top contenders in the UFC middleweight division and both loss to Rich Franklin. Should be a war.

Intriago33

« Reply #557 on: August 16, 2007, 05:58:23 AM »
Uninspiring fight for me, I really couldn't give a crap about the UFC's 185lb division as it's so weak, bar Anderson.
Martin's looked good down at 185lb, maybe he can run through another few fighters and get a shot at Silva, but I see no real challenger for the title.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #558 on: August 16, 2007, 09:34:26 AM »
Well if Henderson drops down to 185 then there might be some more interesting fights. As far as I see it though no one right now can beat Anderson, Rich is just gonna get tko'd again. Anderson would pick Martin apart, he'd maybe have a punchers chance, but with Anderson's far superior skills and most of all reach advantage he'd just pick him apart, and I think his clinch would be deadly too on him. I would like to see Okami vs. Silva though.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #559 on: August 16, 2007, 03:43:03 PM »
Brandon Vera’s Back

Brandon Vera is back! The UFC has announced that Vera could return as early as October. I guess the one million dollar question is, how good is he in this new heavyweight division? Vera is not a true heavyweight, can he take on the likes of Cro Cop, Randy Couture, Gabriel Gonzaga and Tim Silva.

Brandon “The Truth” Vera, who, after a prolonged absence due to managerial issues, will finally return to the Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC®) organization to put his perfect record on the line as he resumes his chase for the World Heavyweight Championship. Dana White, UFC President, who was pleased to make the announcement of Vera’s return today, expects the Californian to be back in action as soon as October of this year.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #560 on: August 17, 2007, 10:03:55 AM »
Read that earlier as well.. hopefully maybe vs. Sylvia.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #561 on: August 17, 2007, 11:16:13 PM »
UFC signed Wandy. On their front page w/ video.

Intriago33

« Reply #562 on: August 18, 2007, 03:46:23 AM »
Hopefully Timmah smashes Vera's arrogant ass.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #563 on: August 18, 2007, 12:54:56 PM »
What, Sylvia is the biggest fag in the organization, I hope Vera kos him.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 09:40:58 AM by Bramsterdam »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #564 on: August 21, 2007, 10:43:28 AM »
UFC Heads to Cincinnati for UFC 77 HOSTILE TERRITORY

ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP®
HEADS TO CINCINNATI

UFC 37 Poster

FOR UFC 77: HOSTILE TERRITORY

UFC® MIDDLEWEIGHT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
ANDERSON “THE SPIDER” SILVA vs. RICH “ACE” FRANKLIN

HEAVYWEIGHT FEATURE
TIM “THE MAINE-IAC” SYLVIA vs. BRANDON “THE TRUTH” VERA

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20 LIVE FROM U.S. BANK ARENA

Anderson I hope brutally KOs Rich again, especially since they're giving Rich home field advantage which is bullshit as to what they were going to do with Nate Marquardt (If Nate would've beat Silva he would've fought Rich in Denver-his hometown, he loses so it goes to Rich's hometown...fuckheads).

And I hope Vera KOs Tim, which I think he can do if he wants.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 10:47:41 AM by Bramsterdam »

ReDeMik

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #565 on: August 21, 2007, 11:10:36 AM »
I think it's actually bad for Rich to have it in his hometown. More pressure to win and he's gonna be promoting the fight there like a madman which will probally fuck with his training a bit.

Intriago33

« Reply #566 on: August 22, 2007, 03:01:53 AM »
Timmah gets a lot of stick, kind of feel sorry for the dude, he was a decent fighter to watch back in the day. I think Vera is good, but he is so arrogant, I wouldn't mind someone putting him down a peg or two. Hopefully without his belt Timmah comes out fighting to win. It's an interesting fight.

Anderson will beat 'Ace' again.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #567 on: August 23, 2007, 11:19:46 AM »
So any predictions for Saturday?

Gonzaga/Couture
Probably Gonzaga, but if it goes past round 3 I might see Randy stealing it.
GSP/Kos
GSP by TKO or KO he's on a mission and after that embarrassing performance against Serra he's got to get back on track.
Huerta/Crane
Huerta being fed another UFC new comer, kind of gay if you ask me give him some real competition. I see Huerta taking it just like he did vs. his last opponent.
Grove/Cote
I'm so pissed this is being broad casted over the potential awesome fights on the undercard.. fucking UFC, I dont care who wins this and could really care less about both guys.
Pellegrino/Stevenson
See above except I think Stevenson will win probably by Sub.
Mir/Hardonk
Hardonk for the win!!! I like Mir and all but this is post-accident Mir so I'm hoping Hardonk gets the KO. Go Dutch guy!
Babalu/Heath
You all know my favourite, Hoping for Babalu by 1st round Sub or 2nd round sub, look for a RNC or potential Armbar. I hope he avoids standing this time unless he knows what he's doing (unlike vs. Lambert)
Guida/Aurelio
This will be fight of the night, Aurelio is an awesome fighter and look for him to either win by Sub or take the decision.
Leites/Jensen
Leites, no contest.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #568 on: August 24, 2007, 12:33:55 PM »
did anyone see UFC 74 countdown? Koscheck looked worried. That was funny when gsp said "he says i have no heart,cuz he has nothing else badto say about me."I dont see anyway that GSP loses this match,he wontlet it happen. I Know Kos beat Diego but Diego aint GSP and diego shouldnt have stood up all fight with Kos.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #569 on: August 24, 2007, 12:40:04 PM »
I missed it last night hopefully its on tonight again. If not I'll download it or something. GSP is going to run through Kos. I dunno bout the hw contest.. probably Gonzo though.

nvm, watching it now online..