Author Topic: 2k Sports is makin a NEW Football game ,watch out madden!!  (Read 415 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
2k Sports is makin a NEW Football game ,watch out madden!!
« on: January 31, 2007, 01:02:05 AM »
2K Sports Returns to the Gridiron
Forget Madden, 2K Sports gives you All-Pro Football 2K8.

January 30, 2007 - Quietly and in its own way, 2K Sports never gave up the dream of making another, better football game. Today, with little aplomb, Visual Concepts announced the return of non-Madden football in the name of All-Pro Football 2K8 -- news that will surely excite the masses.

Other than its arrival on next-generation videogame systems this summer, 2K Sports provided no other details. The site says the game will feature the "legendary gameplay, innovative features, and outstanding visual quality sports gamers have come to expect from 2K Sports." IGN predicted this in a recent article, including speculation that 2K will sign up individual former pros to get around EA's strangehold on the licensed football market.

"Football gamers have been awaiting the return of the 2K series," said Greg Thomas, president of Visual Concepts, a 2K Sports studio. "All-Pro Football 2K8 will deliver an authentic next generation gridiron experience and we are happy to give fans another choice in the football category."

-IGN.com

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

swangin and bangin

Re: 2k Sports is makin a NEW Football game ,watch out madden!!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 01:18:44 AM »
2K Sports Returns to the Gridiron
Forget Madden, 2K Sports gives you All-Pro Football 2K8.

January 30, 2007 - Quietly and in its own way, 2K Sports never gave up the dream of making another, better football game. Today, with little aplomb, Visual Concepts announced the return of non-Madden football in the name of All-Pro Football 2K8 -- news that will surely excite the masses.

Other than its arrival on next-generation videogame systems this summer, 2K Sports provided no other details. The site says the game will feature the "legendary gameplay, innovative features, and outstanding visual quality sports gamers have come to expect from 2K Sports." IGN predicted this in a recent article, including speculation that 2K will sign up individual former pros to get around EA's strangehold on the licensed football market.

"Football gamers have been awaiting the return of the 2K series," said Greg Thomas, president of Visual Concepts, a 2K Sports studio. "All-Pro Football 2K8 will deliver an authentic next generation gridiron experience and we are happy to give fans another choice in the football category."

-IGN.com

madden is a classic. i will always buy madden

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 05:21:23 AM »
Fuck Madden and EA Madden they're both wack.

Visual Concepts should just have the same NFL players specifications with different names, same initial.

Instead of Phillip Rivers have Peter Reeves  :D fuck old pros.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 08:40:42 AM »
yeah man... 2k NFL game was the shit... they need to bring it back... and acctually not having the NFL license could be a good thing because that probrably means they are going to sell it for $20 bucks again! or atleast a cheap price

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 09:20:10 AM »
ill buy it if its on of those $19.99-29.99 deals when it comes out.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 10:19:38 AM »
Sweet I can buy a football game again. 

Fuck Madden and EA Madden they're both wack.

Visual Concepts should just have the same NFL players specifications with different names, same initial.

Instead of Phillip Rivers have Peter Reeves  :D fuck old pros.

word

swangin and bangin

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 03:41:20 PM »
y all the hatin on madden?
 its one of the most sold sports games out, and i bet most yall got a copy at home

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 07:12:12 PM »
Just because madden sells alot doesn't mean its the best football game lol. from NFL 2k- ESPN NFL 2k5, Madden was 2nd best. Madden only sells a lot because of casual fans. And of course most NFL fans have a copy of Madden 07..........becauses it the only NFL game out. Now that 2k football is back, ill never have to play another POS Madden game again.

As long as this 2k game allows for full customization, this game will be great.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 07:30:27 PM »
ESPN 2k5 was the best football game I had played in years at the time. 

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 08:08:58 PM »
y all the hatin on madden?
 its one of the most sold sports games out, and i bet most yall got a copy at home

Because it's the same game with a couple of new features. They really are ripping us off.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 09:01:29 PM »
yeah man... 2k NFL game was the shit... they need to bring it back... and acctually not having the NFL license could be a good thing because that probrably means they are going to sell it for $20 bucks again! or atleast a cheap price

yea id bet on it being at a discounted price, maybe $30 for the ps3,360 version,sumthin like that

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Bomb-A®

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 01:55:55 AM »
shit....i thought u were talking about real football ;(

peace

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 11:49:34 AM »
shit....i thought u were talking about real football ;(

peace

u mean soccer  :D

jkjk

Kool Beenz

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 12:01:03 PM »
madden 07 was a dissapointment

swangin and bangin

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 12:29:30 PM »
madden 07 was a dissapointment
Nah man, I liked there new 2 player mini camp shit, I play that shit all the time for ps3