Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL THREAD  (Read 454 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: THE OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL THREAD
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 07:55:29 PM »
Hell fucking yeah the Colts just won that game. Fuck all the Manning and Dungy haters! Indy finally has a pro team that they can call champs!!!!!!!!!

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 07:59:10 PM »
Manning and Dungy are 2 of the class acts in sports these days, props to the Colts

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 08:02:54 PM »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 08:13:46 PM »
Manning and Dungy are 2 of the class acts in sports these days, props to the Colts
yea, mannng deserved that shit but he made me loose 30 dollas

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 08:15:59 PM »

You're a fucking retard for betting straight up on the Bears.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »
THE CULLLLLLLLLTS!!!!!!!!!!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 02:16:43 AM »
Props to P.Manning  8)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 08:02:59 AM »
they actually broadcasted it here...i went to bed at like 4:30 LOL  8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 08:20:22 AM »
I know people got beliefs and shit, but the Colts owner and Tony Dungy need to tone it down with the God crap

The best was when they mentioned to Dungy about two black coaches on the podium and he goes it's not just two black coaches but to have two Christian coaches really makes it special. What is Dungy, like the 40th or 41st Christian coach to win the Superbowl?

I thought it was refreshing. God seems to be such a hush hush word these days in the media when it comes to mentioning your faith publicly, I'm almost surprised they didn't bleep it out. Even so, as bad as the God stuff may have been it wasn't nearly as bad as the black stuff. They played up the two black coaches shit a bit too much as it was. Any more and it would have undermined the fact that these are two great coaches who are here because of skill not ethnicity, and I also saw stupid things at the bottom of the screeen like "Muhsin Muhammad becomes first black WR to score 2 TDs in 2 different SBs for two different teams". How many white WRs have done that for it to be so special that a black WR finally did it? Have any white WRs done it?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 09:36:26 AM »
props for the first Super Bowl to have not one, but both black coaches.  good shit.   8)

as for the game, i went to sleep in the 4th quarter.  should have went to the gym afterwards.   :P

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 10:40:05 AM »
HHAHAHAHAHAH PEYTON ALMOST THREW 2 INTS AND HE JUS THREW ONE LMAO

Well Peyton got his ring!! propz to the Colts!

He sure did! Congrats to him! But the Defense was the REAL MVP IMO, not Peyton...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2007, 10:40:53 AM »

You're a fucking retard for betting straight up on the Bears.

not when it pays out 5 to 1. If Rex played a lil better they could have won..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 10:43:06 AM »
I know people got beliefs and shit, but the Colts owner and Tony Dungy need to tone it down with the God crap

The best was when they mentioned to Dungy about two black coaches on the podium and he goes it's not just two black coaches but to have two Christian coaches really makes it special. What is Dungy, like the 40th or 41st Christian coach to win the Superbowl?

I thought it was refreshing. God seems to be such a hush hush word these days in the media when it comes to mentioning your faith publicly, I'm almost surprised they didn't bleep it out. Even so, as bad as the God stuff may have been it wasn't nearly as bad as the black stuff. They played up the two black coaches shit a bit too much as it was. Any more and it would have undermined the fact that these are two great coaches who are here because of skill not ethnicity, and I also saw stupid things at the bottom of the screeen like "Muhsin Muhammad becomes first black WR to score 2 TDs in 2 different SBs for two different teams". How many white WRs have done that for it to be so special that a black WR finally did it? Have any white WRs done it?

real spit.

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 12:51:35 PM »

I thought it was refreshing. God seems to be such a hush hush word these days in the media when it comes to mentioning your faith publicly, I'm almost surprised they didn't bleep it out. Even so, as bad as the God stuff may have been it wasn't nearly as bad as the black stuff. They played up the two black coaches shit a bit too much as it was.Any more and it would have undermined the fact that these are two great coaches who are here because of skill not ethnicity, and I also saw stupid things at the bottom of the screeen like "Muhsin Muhammad becomes first black WR to score 2 TDs in 2 different SBs for two different teams". How many white WRs have done that for it to be so special that a black WR finally did it? Have any white WRs done it?

yea it's just like keep it to yourself, ever stop to think other people of different religions watching the game?

I'm sure these 'christians' would be pissed beyond words if some jewish coach got up and said  "two jewish coaches, doin it the jewish way"

Tony Dungy seems like a nice guy, but that shit just makes you look ignorant

on top of that the Colts owner sayin God helped them win the game, as in God wanted the Bears to lose for some reason?

good game by the way, glad the Colts won

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 01:28:35 PM »
"two jewish coaches, doin it the jewish way"

LMAO