Author Topic: DUBCC'S GOAT FOOTBALL TEAM: Qualification Round 5 (Left Midfielder)  (Read 3874 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCC'S GOAT FOOTBALL TEAM: Votes Counted, Results In ( Right Back)
« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2007, 07:10:10 AM »
What's the problem if I unsticky it? I thought the voting was over, and it is for the particular position you're voting on...Get a life.

No you need to get a fucking life. Your constantly fuckin with this thread. Just keep it sticky, i dont get what the problem is. Were just finished voting in the other thread, so now were gonna start voting again in this thread. So its really pointless to unsticky it for 1 day and then sticky it again. You really seem to have a problem with this thread. Just let it go NIK  ;)

I just thought it was over, seeing as there was nobody posting in it and it said "Results In"...Stop with all the outrageous theories of me unstickying this because I wanna ruin your life or something...LOL

lol you funny NIK. You were from the beginning constantly fucking with this thread. But it aint no thing. The thread is sticky again so i dont got no problem anymore. Just when you want to unsticky it the next time, ask first, send a pm or something.

I did ask if this still needed to be sticky. And I didn't think it needed to be sticky to begin with...Stop complaining, it's just a thread.

Why not?

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
im having problems coming up with 5 decent LM's  :-\

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
im having problems coming up with 5 decent LM's  :-\

I got too many!

kemizt

On The Edge of Insanity

There is a lot that played in England, its easier because our teams were more likely to play 'proper' left wingers in a 4-4-2 than other European teams. Going to be hard to get my list down to five though. A couple our obvious, but then after that there are a lot of players of similar ability.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
There is a lot that played in England, its easier because our teams were more likely to play 'proper' left wingers in a 4-4-2 than other European teams. Going to be hard to get my list down to five though. A couple our obvious, but then after that there are a lot of players of similar ability.

^ yup, i got three that cannot be argued with, just last two places i cant decide.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!

^ yup, i got three that cannot be argued with, just last two places i cant decide.

I'm pretty sure I could guess who you'll be putting in but I'll wait and see who people are gonna put in for this one before I drop mine.
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im waiting till someone drops their top5 first....

Wheres MAC10 at!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^The asses in your avatar are always nicely hand-picked. 8)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Im waiting till someone drops their top5 first....

Wheres MAC10 at!

Check the message above where you typed this one doggie.
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This becomes very difficult now, as we have players who shall be named that some shall say he isn't a player in that position.

Here's my top 5 left sided midfield/winger

1. Diego Armando Maradona (ARG)
2. Roberto Rivelino (BRA)
3. Gheorghe Hagi (ROM)
4. Tom Finney (ENG)
5. Jim Baxter (SCO)

If people disagree with the inclusion of Maradona in this position I can change if we decide what position his was

Some players I couldn't remember if they were right or left sided so i've not put them in as I feel that they were more right than left - though they could and did play both  ::) so i'm unsure about this team :laugh:  :P

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^The asses in your avatar are always nicely hand-picked. 8)

Its my duty to provide dubcc with nice asses  ;)

On The Edge of Insanity

Maradona is clearly a forward to me. I'd be interested to see your choices for the other positions, because you seem to have left a certain number 14 who should surely be in the top five left wingers of all time off your list

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Maradona is clearly a forward to me. I'd be interested to see your choices for the other positions, because you seem to have left a certain number 14 who should surely be in the top five left wingers of all time off your list

He's in mine. ;)
NO MORE WAR

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
This becomes very difficult now, as we have players who shall be named that some shall say he isn't a player in that position.

Here's my top 5 left sided midfield/winger

1. Diego Armando Maradona (ARG)
2. Roberto Rivelino (BRA)
3. Gheorghe Hagi (ROM)
4. Tom Finney (ENG)
5. Jim Baxter (SCO)

If people disagree with the inclusion of Maradona in this position I can change if we decide what position his was

Some players I couldn't remember if they were right or left sided so i've not put them in as I feel that they were more right than left - though they could and did play both  ::) so i'm unsure about this team :laugh:  :P

To be honest, if you were to give him a position in THIS team it would be as a CM. That's just my opinion tho. I didn't think he was a left-winger, I don't consider him a centre-forward. I see him as a supporting/attacking midfielder.
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The certain number 14 I would consider more of a forward, with Johan Neeskans more of the left midfielder