Author Topic: Top 5 Washed Up Rappers  (Read 1041 times)

Raphael

Re: Top 5 Washed Up Rappers
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2007, 06:09:57 AM »
1. Dogg Pound...kurupt sucks and daz "dogg pound gangsta crip ill shoot you kablawww nigga i dont give a fuck" lyrics are :sleep: i still like their new album tho.
2. Jay-Z...always sucked and kingdom come was terrible.
3. 50 cent...also makes me sleepy.
4. Mobb Deep... :grumpy:
5. Eminem

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2007, 07:56:51 AM »
jay-z o.k.
but what the fuck about ya list.
damn what a shame...
go listen to country! ;D
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

phatpat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2007, 08:09:23 AM »
To add to the list:

Mack 10 - his first album was good, then it kind of went downhill.
Ant Banks - Is this guy still alive? In the mid 90s, he was sort of the Bay Area Dr Dre.
Lil Jon - No one listens to that crunk B.S. anymore
Nate Dogg - His hooks are starting to get repetitive, they lack the same freshness of the mid-90s.

Last but not least:
Rappin-4-Tay - his "Don't fight the feelin" was hot, Playa's Club is one of the smoothest songs of all time, he was even on All Eyez on Me, but he fell off so bad. 

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2007, 08:56:51 AM »
Ant Banks - Is this guy still alive? In the mid 90s, he was sort of the Bay Area Dr Dre.

Nate Dogg - His hooks are starting to get repetitive, they lack the same freshness of the mid-90s.

The Dangerous Crew Movement might have something to say about that lol. Can't say that Ant Banks fell off; he just hasn't put much out.

Nate Dogg was getting overplayed on the hooks a few years ago, but judging by his new track plus the Boss' Life single, he's back on top of his game.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2007, 09:07:50 AM »

The Dangerous Crew Movement might have something to say about that lol. Can't say that Ant Banks fell off; he just hasn't put much out.

Nate Dogg was getting overplayed on the hooks a few years ago, but judging by his new track plus the Boss' Life single, he's back on top of his game.

;)
Exclusive Ant Banks interview comin soon, courtesy of Noncentz and The Dangerous Crew Movement.  be on the look out!!!!!!!!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2007, 09:09:02 AM »

;)
Exclusive Ant Banks interview comin soon, courtesy of Noncentz and The Dangerous Crew Movement.  be on the look out!!!!!!!!   8)

Props 8)

*bumps "Big Boyz" - King T & Too $hort*

d-nice

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2007, 09:09:34 AM »
Yeah there is no material to say Ant Banks fell off. He just took a break from the music. There is a difference.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2007, 10:33:26 AM »
To add to the list:

Mack 10 - his first album was good, then it kind of went downhill.
Lil Jon - No one listens to that crunk B.S. anymore

Last but not least:
Rappin-4-Tay - his "Don't fight the feelin" was hot, Playa's Club is one of the smoothest songs of all time, he was even on All Eyez on Me, but he fell off so bad. 

lol @ saying nobody listens to crunk. Lil Jon had enough hits in 2006. To name you a few and to pimp your knowledge:
Ice Cube - Go To Church ft. Snoop Dogg & Lil Jon
E-40 - Tell Me When To Go ft. Keak Da Sneak
E-40 - U And Dat ft. T-Pain & Kandi Girl
Lil Jon - Snap Yo Fingaz ft. Sean Paul of Youngbloodz & E-40

all produced by Lil Jon. You can hate his music, but u can't say crunk is washed up when it still sells ese.

Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2007, 10:34:55 AM »
phatpat = number 1 hater of the year

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2007, 10:38:37 AM »
What bout Ice-T? I always felt he should have retired after "Home Invasion".
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2007, 10:39:00 AM »

spice 1
mc eiht
too short
c-bo
scarface( hasnt enthuse since untouchable..)

d-nice

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2007, 10:51:36 AM »

spice 1
mc eiht
too short
c-bo
scarface( hasnt enthuse since untouchable..)

Scarface? The Fix, Last Of A Dying Breed, My Homies, The Product. I don't see were he is washed up at.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2007, 11:13:19 AM »

all those albums are overrated as fuck...

track for track on those albums.. aint fuckin with the diary or mr scarface is back..

face lost it...

my homies wasnt even a face album..that was compilation...n ugk and 3-2 had the best song on it..

and i jam face religiously...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2007, 11:49:19 AM »
Wow this nigga said Nas. "Hip Hop is Dead" one of the best albums I've heard in years.
co-sign

agrees...best hip hop album in years

^^So very true.

A lot of weird names in this thread to have in a "washed-up" list. Quik? Hell no. The Roots? You must be on acid, Game Theory was tight as hell. Raekwon? Pssh, whatever. The Wu still got it.

IMO washed up would be:

50 Cent. He fell the fuck off so hard its amazing he didn't dent the Earth.
Eminem. Just listen to his first three albums - and then the fourth. Makes you wonder what the fuck happened to that beast on the mic. Though I gotta say his verse on "There They Go" on Obie's album was real dope.
Jay-Z I'm having mixed feelings about. He would've been better off if he hadn't made Kingdom Come, that's for sure.

d-nice

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2007, 11:52:52 AM »

all those albums are overrated as fuck...

track for track on those albums.. aint fuckin with the diary or mr scarface is back..

face lost it...

my homies wasnt even a face album..that was compilation...n ugk and 3-2 had the best song on it..

and i jam face religiously...

To each his own. More artists need to make overrated albums and lose they touch like those I mentioned then. Don't sleep on Face though, he still got it.