Author Topic: 18 Track Dogg Chit Album  (Read 510 times)

KURUPTION-81

18 Track Dogg Chit Album
« on: April 01, 2007, 08:56:28 AM »
I ordered my copy from hiphopwest and it was listed as the 17 track version, but there's 18 tracks.

I think the extra track is called Pop Pop Bang and features Kam.

Does that track come when you get it from Best Buy ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Al Bundy

Re: 18 Track Dogg Chit Album
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 08:57:16 AM »
nope I didn't get that track. care to up it?

IzUwitIt

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 09:21:51 AM »
that track was scheduled for The Big Squeeze. Its Kurupt ft. Kam, produced by Snoop. Its a simple beat but it works & they both on point with their flow

d-nice

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 12:40:19 PM »
thats fuckin crazy an 18 tracc version too

dclee

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 02:52:15 PM »
must be an april fool's joke. ain't no 18 track version!

dclee

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 06:23:52 PM »
i finally listened to the track and i like it, but damn, now i kinda wanna order the CD from hiphopwest instead of goin to best buy.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 10:28:26 AM »

mate ive got the 18 track version in my hand, i also bought the 14 track one.

There are a couple of differences on the cases bar the tracklisting.

On the side (sleeve) of the 14 track one it has koch records but the 18 track one has gangsta advisory. The 18 track one also lists escapysm incoporated and koch records on the back while the 14 has gangsta advisory and koch records.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

dclee

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 11:41:43 AM »

On the side (sleeve) of the 14 track one it has koch records but the 18 track one has gangsta advisory. The 18 track one also lists escapysm incoporated and koch records on the back while the 14 has gangsta advisory and koch records.

for real? sorry for doubting you bro, but damn, that seems tight, but i wonder who is escapysm incorporated?! hmm, maybe someone from hiphopwest can explain this!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 11:48:26 AM »
so is this version only available on hhw.com?

for the record mayne, I desperately need a copy of TSIAM with 'callin out names' on it. the new copies don't have that track anymore  :(

if anyone gots that to sell let me know.

also, my brand new ass copy of D and YG ONE skipped upon purchase (burnt cheaply by daz i guess) so if anyone had a perfect playing copy I need to buy that too cause I can't even trust the store no more.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 11:55:11 AM »

for real? sorry for doubting you bro, but damn, that seems tight, but i wonder who is escapysm incorporated?! hmm, maybe someone from hiphopwest can explain this!

no idea who escapysm coporated are or who set them up.

My guess is that the 14 and 17 track versions are distrubuted by koch  where as this 18 track version is distributed by daz. That would explain the gangsta advisory name down the sleeve and why they were available to purchase nearly a week before it was released in the stores.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 11:56:46 AM »
so is this version only available on hhw.com?

for the record mayne, I desperately need a copy of TSIAM with 'callin out names' on it. the new copies don't have that track anymore  :(

if anyone gots that to sell let me know.

also, my brand new ass copy of D and YG ONE skipped upon purchase (burnt cheaply by daz i guess) so if anyone had a perfect playing copy I need to buy that too cause I can't even trust the store no more.

-T

as far as i know its only at hhw, your best bet might be ebay to get a version with callin out names on it.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 11:57:17 AM »
thanks man, how much was it at hhw?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 12:18:15 PM »
thanks man, how much was it at hhw?

-T

$14.99 before postage