Author Topic: where the fuck is Eric B.?  (Read 190 times)

everlast1986

where the fuck is Eric B.?
« on: April 03, 2007, 01:47:48 PM »
Haven't heard of him since that death rumor a couple of years ago. Did he just completely disappear from everything or what?

rik

Re: where the fuck is Eric B.?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 02:10:11 PM »
He washed my car yesterday.

tonysmallz

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 02:26:42 PM »
eric b u prob find him sittin in the back of a jack in the box, gettin his cheeseburger on!!!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 03:02:19 PM »
I can't get why people would EVER circle a death rumor. Damn, image how that must feel when niggas is sayin' you died. Shit.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 07:54:28 PM »
he's knockin niggaz off, dude is like a not rappin but doin it version of freddie foxxx

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 08:28:11 PM »
Man who knows, like u said the last thing i heard was that death rumor.  But from what I gather from Ra interviews, Ra was really the MC / Producer and Eric B was just a true blue DJ - he played the records and cut them up and shit but that was about it.  He prolly didn't have much talent elsewhere and never really did anything else.  But shit, you'd think a guy that put out Paid In Full would at least pop up here and there.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 08:34:43 PM »
how many years has it been since ra's last album now?

tonysmallz

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 08:39:36 PM »
But shit, you'd think a guy that put out Paid In Full would at least pop up here and there.

when u put it like that it sounds crazy, i mean eric b, taht album  is fuckin great, eric b for president i still play it now,

i seid it before, but i see a pic of pete rock performing live sum place and he had a fuck bush "eric b for president"

that must be Bs last lookin

lol

HyphyInMyG-Units

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 12:55:56 PM »
they had this same question on  allhiphop.com. the answer is it one of those to too public dark secrets in the industry.............

Eric B. molested Rakim's daughter while left for him to take care her for Rakim. They took it to court as well but settled and thats the reason they don't fuck with each other. Alot of rappers and friends have all confirmed it. but dont really go out and about telling people about it. Nas brought it up in that song he was doin about Rakim i believe.

Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 01:13:39 PM »
That's some shit if it's true. Nasty fucking bitch.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 08:56:35 PM »
they had this same question on  allhiphop.com. the answer is it one of those to too public dark secrets in the industry.............

Eric B. molested Rakim's daughter while left for him to take care her for Rakim. They took it to court as well but settled and thats the reason they don't fuck with each other. Alot of rappers and friends have all confirmed it. but dont really go out and about telling people about it. Nas brought it up in that song he was doin about Rakim i believe.
I Dont Believe It
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 08:36:51 AM »
^^ i do.