Author Topic: House party tips, suggestions, etc. etc.  (Read 630 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: House party tips, suggestions, etc. etc.
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 11:12:26 PM »
I know of this one party of a "friend" of mine from school where they fucked up his flat, that shit happened years ago but I never heard of something worse since that. They urinated in his washing machine, set his curtains on fire, set his carpet on fire, ejaculated on his parents bed, dropped his cat from the balcony (if they did that to my cat Iīd fuckin kill all of them)

All that crazy shit, he wanted to get new friends and all that and therefore all kind of unknown people came over. I guess he never threw another party againi. Crazy bastards.

AHhhhhhhhh........no offense, but most of these crazy ass stories are that white boy college shit! Black people get into fights or whatev...but they are never into destroyin people's property and all that!

Al Bundy

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 11:39:11 PM »
be careful man, if u have people u dont no over theyll probly trash the place. i got a mate who does a "phantom shit" somewhere in the house if he doesnt know the people. its fuckin hilarious.

LMFAO.  Thats great.  Reminds me of a little story...

In college me and my roommate were over at one of the homie's apartments kickin it, not doin a damn thing but gettin drunk.  Well when you get these 2 cats together and add alcohol they tend to get a little crazy.  Anyways, this fat bitch that lives above my homie drives a jeep wrangler, and her ass has called the cops on my boy before because of noise.

So anyway, we're nice and drunk and the homie starts tellin us about this fat bitch and what a hater she is and all that.  We're standing outside at this point, it's prolly around midnight, when my roommate gets his idea.  Well he was always on some Macguyver type shit, so walks over to her jeep and manages to remove a section of the soft top of the jeep loose.  He's got half his body inside the jeep and me and my homie are like "what the fuck is he doin?".  Anyway, my roommate re-emerges and he's got the ash tray from the jeep in his hand.  Well he's laughin his ass off and goes in the apartment and tells us to wait here.

So finally after about 10 minutes, my roommate comes back out, and I swear to god, there's a wet ass fuckin turd in the ash tray!  He goes back over to the jeep and puts the ashtray, turd and all back in the car.  So anyway, a day or two goes by, and the jeep still hasn't moved and all the while it's about 80 degrees and humid as hell.  Finally on like the third day, my homie calls us up laughing his fucking ass off.  He wakes up and sees the fat bitch in her jeep taking the top off and looking confused as all fuckin hell.  Goddamn that shit was classic.

LMFAO

+24382874723

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2007, 03:20:20 AM »
I know of this one party of a "friend" of mine from school where they fucked up his flat, that shit happened years ago but I never heard of something worse since that. They urinated in his washing machine, set his curtains on fire, set his carpet on fire, ejaculated on his parents bed, dropped his cat from the balcony (if they did that to my cat Iīd fuckin kill all of them)

All that crazy shit, he wanted to get new friends and all that and therefore all kind of unknown people came over. I guess he never threw another party againi. Crazy bastards.

AHhhhhhhhh........no offense, but most of these crazy ass stories are that white boy college shit! Black people get into fights or whatev...but they are never into destroyin people's property and all that!

Uhm, yea. Probably not a single black person there (if that has anything to do with it at all), I canīt tell for sure cause I wasnīt there but a close friend of mine told me so I believe it, but itīs stupid. Gotta say though that most people back then were around 14 or 15 so maybe they didnīt know better and just wanted to fuck up his interior. Plus, if they fought each other then noone would know but they wanted this one dude to get into trouble with his parents. :(

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2007, 12:43:52 PM »

Uhm, yea. Probably not a single black person there (if that has anything to do with it at all), I canīt tell for sure cause I wasnīt there but a close friend of mine told me so I believe it, but itīs stupid. Gotta say though that most people back then were around 14 or 15 so maybe they didnīt know better and just wanted to fuck up his interior. Plus, if they fought each other then noone would know but they wanted this one dude to get into trouble with his parents. :(

LOL yeah, I mean it's just differences in culture. I've been to a lot of diff white and black parties, and they are always just different, but both cool. I don't go to black house parties in L.A....they are bound to get shot up. But in the south, it's a whole different story...aside from fights, you might catch somebody doin somethin in the closet, but that happens at black, white, and all other kinds of parties!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2007, 03:33:22 PM »
be careful man, if u have people u dont no over theyll probly trash the place. i got a mate who does a "phantom shit" somewhere in the house if he doesnt know the people. its fuckin hilarious.
da fuck??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 04:12:51 PM »
da fuck??

:puke:

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 04:22:49 PM »
back when I was like 16 some guy had a little party at a house he was looking after for family friends

when he kicked people out at midnight me and like 8 other people hid in a room and waited for him to leave and then we continued the party

these days that's burglary though

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 04:23:27 PM »
back when I was like 16 some guy had a little party at a house he was looking after for family friends

when he kicked people out at midnight me and like 8 other people hid in a room and waited for him to leave and then we continued the party

g shit

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 04:24:30 PM »

g shit

-T

geah, Eiht style

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 04:27:01 PM »
da fuck??

:puke:
lol