Author Topic: KAM - MURDER DEM MURDERERS (PROD. DR. DRE) AUDIO  (Read 2671 times)

wcsoldier

Re: KAM - MURDER DEM MURDERERS (PROD. DR. DRE) AUDIO
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2007, 07:55:22 AM »

i have the funni feelin we havent herd detox coz dre hasnt found that rythm he had when he went in on albums with albums like tha chronic -doggystyle - 2001 ..it seems like from all his latest productions he reshashin ol sounds ,addin a few new twists but it juss aint all comin together .. don't get me wrong it aint wack but i aint that next episode like people r expectin
yep exactly... Dre is tryin to find a "new" sound til 2003, most of his beats sound unfinished like he was experimenting sth, like all these average (weak) beats are part of a certain process to reach the Detox sound.. I don't know though if it's part of a process, decrease the quality of his beats voluntary (to shock more with Detox) or if he has definetely fallen off (that's possible unlike most here think)...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2007, 08:03:10 AM »
this shits bangin....nuttin wrong with the beat, it aint nuttin groundbreaking, but the shits more lyrical, some dark shit but its not too laid back to make niggaz sleep....

snoop should have put this on his album, cuz this is bangin, it is kinda controversial still, but overall this is nice, dre gave snoop a beat that sounded more 'dre' and they decide not to put it on the album, damn....

nice joint overall,

props

pz

F-cisco

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2007, 08:51:40 AM »
this shits bangin....nuttin wrong with the beat, it aint nuttin groundbreaking, but the shits more lyrical, some dark shit but its not too laid back to make niggaz sleep....

snoop should have put this on his album, cuz this is bangin, it is kinda controversial still, but overall this is nice, dre gave snoop a beat that sounded more 'dre' and they decide not to put it on the album, damn....

nice joint overall,

props

pz

Dr.Dre has the final word on his tracks, heck, he almost pulled "Imagine" of off TBCT.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2007, 08:57:17 AM »
this aint that bad, suits kam and tha subject matter well .. but it sounds like dre is juss slidin artists beats rather then tailoring shit for  artists lately ... this track was orig for snoop ..i doubt very much dre thort hey this would be perfect for kam or this subject matter when he produced it !!!

dre may have 1 of da ears ind a business but u have snoop dogg ..a artist who he has crafted hits with for years and dre decides to give 50 that str8 2 tha bank beat ? dre must have been crazy .. that joint had a specific west coast sound which would have been perfect for any west coast artist, snoop, game , xzibit etc  ..or bishop - damani , g malone etc...but he give it to fifty??

i have the funni feelin we havent herd detox coz dre hasnt found that rythm he had when he went in on albums with albums like tha chronic -doggystyle - 2001 ..it seems like from all his latest productions he reshashin ol sounds ,addin a few new twists but it juss aint all comin together .. don't get me wrong it aint wack but i aint that next episode like people r expectin

Its not about what he gives to someone, its about what artists pick. And 50 hasnt picked a wack Dre beat yet.

Let me give you an example of Outta Control remix, which is IMO, the best Dre beat in the past few years. 50 said in an interview that he was in the studio with Dre and Dre was basically putting beats to "recycle bin". He put Outta Control remix on and wanted to delet it, when 50 heard it and told him to use that.

To me it seems like Snoop went for that laid back sound with Dre and probably passed on the bangers.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2007, 09:38:11 AM »
^^^nah homie while i agree with parts of what you saying, its not always like that, often dre will give niggaz a few beats and then tell them to choose one, but when dre is in studio with big cats, he'll often work on a beat too....and about the outta control remix(which was dope but nuttin amazing, kinda the set off this weaker new sound imo)....dre and 50 made that joint originally for the massacre but 50 decided not to put it on the album thinking it aint good enough...then when he was working on the ost, 50 was going through his computer to check some of his shit he already got and was "buggin" why he didnt choose that joint to make the album...i remember reading it...anyway i think theres def a thing about which beat an artist will choose but dre will only have so many options to give a nigga, if something truly amazing was there, best believe snoop would have chosen it, nobody know dres sound better than snoop....but also dre needs energy and inspiration when making beats, something he gets when he works with new cats more often...and right now he sound is not inspired at all, this aint about people who are choosing his beats, its about dre not having the fire right now...dre at his peak would give you options and everyone of them would be fire....right now his either saving his best shit for himself or we have yet to hear it...i have faith in doc dre....

this joint here is nice still

pz

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2007, 09:41:06 AM »
 8)

woof

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2007, 09:57:48 AM »

Matty

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2007, 10:52:56 AM »
oops and yet another rip, this time by me. plenty of choice now 8)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=DF188D8C62FD237D

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2007, 10:55:29 AM »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2007, 10:56:08 AM »
Good to hear some new Kam music!
Nice song...always interesting to hear Kam talking about politics too.

I don't see why some of you are hating on the beat. It's simple? Hell yes, but so what? It fits the concept of the song. In my opinion, there's no need for an explosive beat with all kinds of effects.

Hopefully the KamPain mixtape will drop soon 8)

Btw: can someone rip that "Imagine" song ft. Kam in good quality? Thx in advance!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 10:57:50 AM by CRAFTY »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2007, 10:58:51 AM »
^^word i actually like it more than most the stuff dre put out recently, even this will not get many spins, but it will get chcked more than anything else dre has put out in a minute....this is about the lyrics, the music has to play a backdrop to it....and it did...

dope joint

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2007, 11:05:54 AM »
I dont know what you guys are on about, you get this in perfect CDQ and on a good system and its gonna sound crisp. Its not amazing but it sets the tone real nice.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2007, 11:13:13 AM »
I dont know what you guys are on about, you get this in perfect CDQ and on a good system and its gonna sound crisp. Its not amazing but it sets the tone real nice.

most of these people have shoddy pc speakers and dont put stuff on cd's. CD player probably covered in dust.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2007, 11:28:31 AM »
homie can you upload that song with TY too ?

that song features Big Solo and Jo-Jo (from K-Ci and Jo-Jo), not Tyrese

::) ;)
Sure as hell sounds like Tyrese, and it says "Ty" on the Myspace, so  ???

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2007, 11:33:45 AM »
This Dre beat is better than the stuff he done on Jay Z's album and that new 50 Cent track I think.