Author Topic: Virginia: 32 Shot Dead In School Shootout  (Read 5238 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Virginia: 32 Shot Dead In School Shootout
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2007, 07:22:43 PM »
honestly... i cant say that im shocked... maybe usa should have strict rules against weapons instead of having weapon-stores behind each corner. how come this doesn't hapen in any other country in the world (except for germany off course)?

Because that country was founded with that mentality, it's in the constitution. You can't change the mentality of powerful countrys like usa unless something terrible that touch every citizens happen. If every american father had lost a kid in a shoot out, guns would probably be illegal, but it's a minority who get that. It's just like that, i even suspect the average american to take pleasure in these situation. In their narrow mind those act will justify something wicked. But reality is, it's money over life, every where on earth, on different levels. Just wait until C walker (real american) post in this thread, i can predict he's gonna say it's the fault of liberals, or blacks, or muslims, or asians, or something else, not the fault of the great american way of life which is perfect.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2007, 07:40:05 PM »

Jrome I know there are many question marks about columbine namely They had over a 100 bombs, beyond the question of how they acquired them, some of these bombs weighed more than 6 stones (100lbs) how did they get these into the school unnoticed
over 100 of the eyewitnesses reported 3 assailants and yet this seems to have been ignored.
With regards to this incident it could be some nut but the fact that no one was alerted for such a lengthy time is very suspicious, why the SWAT were not told to storm the building is at the very least bizarre.
Beyond that though, let's say that the police action was incompetent it resonates a very telling and underlying message the police can not protect the people, also the campus had a gun ban so the students and teachers are left defenceless while this nut head runs around murdering people

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2007, 08:10:06 PM »
Virtuoso - I agree that this is going to get some debates going on gun control / video survellience and things like that.  Shit like this always does.  When I was in high school and school shootings started happening, and there were many copycats (started in like 96-97).  I know it resulted in some schools getting metal detectors, requiring clear backpacks, video cameras, and even police officers on campus during the day.  I can imagine that if I went to a school where two fuckheads walked in and started blowing the heads off of my class mates I'd probably be pretty shook.  Prolly shook enough to be ok with those new security standards.

We also had bomb threats, and kids that got notes confiscated that talked about walking in and shooting people.  But neither ever happened at my school.  

Do you believe that those shootings were orchestrated as well?  Does anything ever just happen, or is everything in the world a carefully manipulated political move?

I think the first shooting in the dorm was planned out, after that he may have just gone nuts.

I meant masterminded by the government, which is what Virtuoso was eluding to.

Jrome I know there are many question marks about columbine namely They had over a 100 bombs, beyond the question of how they acquired them, some of these bombs weighed more than 6 stones (100lbs) how did they get these into the school unnoticed
over 100 of the eyewitnesses reported 3 assailants and yet this seems to have been ignored.

1) 100lbs isn't that much weight.  I can bench press over twice that amount. It could have been carried, wheeled, or even assembled then and there.  As long as shit is covered up it's nothin.
2) So are you saying that all 100 eyewitnesses have been silenced?  But I honestly don't remember hearing anything about that, can you direct me to somewhere that discusses that?

With regards to this incident it could be some nut but the fact that no one was alerted for such a lengthy time is very suspicious, why the SWAT were not told to storm the building is at the very least bizarre.
Beyond that though, let's say that the police action was incompetent it resonates a very telling and underlying message the police can not protect the people, also the campus had a gun ban so the students and teachers are left defenceless while this nut head runs around murdering people

I'll need to hear all the facts regarding how the police action went down.  I seriously doubt they were standing around kickin it while people were getting killed.  There's a fine line between gathering sufficient information, being properly prepared, and acting appropriately and accordingly.  Any glich in any of those and the situation could escalate to an even bigger tragedy.  It's very high pressure situation that you or I will likely never understand.

Incompetence is likely to some extent.  But in a situation like this, even if only one person dies, there is gonna be scrutiny on those involved.  In regards to your mentioning the underlying message that the police can't protect the people I think is somewhat contradictory.  On one hand, you'll complain that America is a surveillance state, but then you'll chastise police for not reacting quick enough.  You can't have it both ways.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2007, 12:53:17 AM »
a .22 and .9 ?? wow, this muthafuca was clowning! killing over 30 people with lil toys and shit... I know at least a dozen people that have gotten shot with a duece duece once or twice in their life, those bullets rarely cause a fatal damage unless they really hit the right spot.. he must've been gettin alot of head shots in.. this is unbelievable. There's gotta be more to this shit.. how did they let a shooter run up in a school blastin with lil guns 2 hours after the initial shooting? this is some shit.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2007, 01:02:33 AM »
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/columbineeight.php that has the comments from the eyewitnesses, I never said they had been silenced I said it seems like a 100 eye witnesses have been ignored or their views discounted. I wasn't calling into question someones ability to lift 100lbs, but it's still a lot of weight and a lot of bombs to be hauling around. I wasn't suggesting that the police couldn't care less I am saying what the eyewitnesses were saying, the police were on the scene for hours and yet did not storm the building. It would be be different in a hostage situation but we are talking about a campus which had recived at least 4 bombs threats in the last 7 days, had already been victim to a previous shooting and of course and the eye witnesses have confirmed that this murdering had been going on for hours. You mention any glitch in the planning but this is a person who is running riot with a gun, the order is simple it should have been to take down this threat. There is nothing contradictary about the last pont I conveyed, the police state violates peoples civil rights but by doing so it's meant to protect the people or that is what the advocates of a police state will tell you and yet this is the perfect example of how firstly the people are left completely defenceless and then the cops did nothing anyway. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 01:42:58 AM by virtuoso »

Narrator

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2007, 01:52:24 AM »

So for over 2 hours, they did not warn all the students on campus, the place was swarming with cops anyway courtesy of a previous shooting and the numerous bomb threats that week and yet the cops are told to stand down. This is looking incredibly suspicious right now and what's the betting new gun legislation follows very shortly? Strip the students or anyone on campus of their rights to have carry a concealed gun or at least have a gun in a safe place on storage, order the average cop to just wait around instead of shooting that crazy fuck, allow the carnage to go on for 4 hours and then bring forth the solution that guns are evil and so we must take them from the lawful peaceful people. Whicj has the effect of further empowering crazy nuts like this case has shown. I am sure this will be used as the pretext for campuses to resemble prisons now also, right across the board....cameras in bathrooms, barbed wire everywhere around the campus, biometic scans to get in and out of the building it's just unbelievable. By the way there was reports that he literally lined people up against the wall and took them out one after another, I am not incredibly brave but why the hell didn't the people in the room rush him? If you know that by doing nothing you will be executed surely it's better to die fighting?

Shut the fuck up with the conspiracy bullshit before I use my 2nd Amendment rights to put a .50 caliber round in your dome from a mile away with my Barret Light Fifty, ya British faggot.

You REALLY need to get laid.

I do?  I'm not the one who devotes my life to conspiracy theories.  And I just KNOW that neither you nor your British crackhead friend have gotten laid, either, ya faggot fuck, so stop lying.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2007, 02:06:16 AM »

Jibes coming from someone who has perverted fantasies about getting to kill as many white people as he wants and has to continue repeating these same desire over and over again presumbaly because you get some sexual kick out of it, Yet you also seem to be greatly confused seeing as though you live in england where gun ownership is basically illegal so your fantasies are just that that....fantasies!!! nothing that a good psychotherapist could not sort out though I bet. You are are already utterly stupid and clueless therefore don't worry about the effects that psychotrophic drugs will have on yourself because you wouldn't consciously notice the difference anyway.

Narrator

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2007, 02:27:09 AM »

Jibes coming from someone who has perverted fantasies about getting to kill as many white people as he wants and has to continue repeating these same desire over and over again presumbaly because you get some sexual kick out of it, Yet you also seem to be greatly confused seeing as though you live in england where gun ownership is basically illegal so your fantasies are just that that....fantasies!!! nothing that a good psychotherapist could not sort out though I bet. You are are already utterly stupid and clueless therefore don't worry about the effects that psychotrophic drugs will have on yourself because you wouldn't consciously notice the difference anyway.

I don't live in England permanently, I was just here to train a certain well-known group of athletes and also to supply arms to the CIRA and RIRA.  Also, I don't give a shit about gun laws...I can get weapons any time I want.  Remember, I am GOD.

AndrE16686

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2007, 03:26:13 AM »
Damn. I heard it here first. Poor kids, so terrible. Again.

Why dosnt US govt bring in some tighter control? Regulations? Something! (but not a total ban, incase of the Anti-Christ poppin off)

After the Martin Bryant massacre (over 30 dead too, mostly tourists) here, we got rid of automatics, but you can still own hand guns. 

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2007, 05:33:36 AM »
the strange part is how he managed to line up a bunch of guys and shoot them one by one... like somebody already said... if i knew i was about to die, i wouldnt just stand there and wait for the bullet.

Chief

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2007, 06:27:33 AM »
horrific.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2007, 09:07:27 AM »

Why dosnt US govt bring in some tighter control? Regulations? Something! (but not a total ban, incase of the Anti-Christ poppin off)

After the Martin Bryant massacre (over 30 dead too, mostly tourists) here, we got rid of automatics, but you can still own hand guns. 

Gun control won't stop crazy fucks like this Korean kid. The US could ban all fire arms completely and all that will come of it is an even stronger black market. The kid would still get a gun illegally and still go crazy. When a crazy person gets the idea to go killing you can't precent it with any laws. You just have to shoot him before he shoots anyone else.

Most gun murders are committed by people that obtained a gun illegally anyway. The anti-gun law nuts like Rosie O'Donnell just aren't being realistic. Banning guns will work about as well as banning drugs like coke and heroin did. I'd love to see a world with out guns and destructive weapons but I know that banning them now won't change anything. It'll just create an illegal industry.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2007, 09:39:53 AM »
This is tragic news!!!

RIP!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2007, 09:55:28 AM »

I don't live in England permanently, I was just here to train a certain well-known group of athletes and also to supply arms to the CIRA and RIRA.  Also, I don't give a shit about gun laws...I can get weapons any time I want.  Remember, I am GOD.

Your comedic value is not lost on us, white boy. ;D

Narrator

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2007, 09:56:34 AM »

Gun control won't stop crazy fucks like this Korean kid. The US could ban all fire arms completely and all that will come of it is an even stronger black market. The kid would still get a gun illegally and still go crazy. When a crazy person gets the idea to go killing you can't precent it with any laws. You just have to shoot him before he shoots anyone else.

Most gun murders are committed by people that obtained a gun illegally anyway. The anti-gun law nuts like Rosie O'Donnell just aren't being realistic. Banning guns will work about as well as banning drugs like coke and heroin did. I'd love to see a world with out guns and destructive weapons but I know that banning them now won't change anything. It'll just create an illegal industry.

Obtaining a gun illegally isn't the same thing as illegal origin.  All guns used in shootings start out legal and purchased legally by someone else, before being resold illegally.

We know for sure that the Glock pistol used by this kid was purchased legally.