Author Topic: Virginia: 32 Shot Dead In School Shootout  (Read 5234 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Virginia: 32 Shot Dead In School Shootout
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2007, 10:28:54 AM »
This story is going to get sensationalized and blown out of proportion to make our society an even more paranoid and suspicious one.  It's just one incident.  If you look at it from a world and historical perspective, it is not as big of a deal.  Because of this, Colleges will be turned into prison's with camera's, medal detectors, searches, and all people will be put under suspicion.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2007, 11:04:38 AM »
^ America ain't the rest of the world though, this is a big deal. America is supposed to be organized and civilized. The pigs should've stopped this guy in the 2 hours they had to lock the school down. This is the biggest school shooting ever, it is no joke. The school shooting thing is just getting worse and worse. And it was in a respected college at that, one of the most famous and brightest schools in the country for higher education. 30 of the smartest people in this nation got smoked just for the fuck of it. This isn't supposed to happen in the so-called leader of the world, feel me? And if you know anything about guns, you'd know this story is unbelievable. Taking out 33 people and shooting another 30 with a .22 and .9 is outta this world. The columbine kids had techs and some real shit they was shooting with. Homicide rates in the murder capitals of the nation like Oakland in 1 year is around 100. This cat just took out 1/3 of that in 1 day, in fuckin virginia out of all places. To the world it ain't a big deal, but for America's standards, it's huge.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 11:08:12 AM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2007, 11:06:54 AM »
the strange part is how he managed to line up a bunch of guys and shoot them one by one... like somebody already said... if i knew i was about to die, i wouldnt just stand there and wait for the bullet.

For real. I don't know, how could you stand there knowing you about to get shot?

Hard situation.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »
It's crazy how he could reload all those times and carry around all those bullets and shit. Beyond me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2007, 11:11:30 AM »
damn, R.I.P.

i dont understand how this can happen in college,   highschool maybe....some people get bullied and feel like they have no other way out.....but college?  its so anonymous, you can hang out with whoever you want and noone gives a fuck, you cant be popular because theres litterally thousands of people at the school who have no idea who you are.

those people are fucked up, if you decide you need to kill your girlfriend....at least have a plan for it, try to poison her or somethin, dont go on a random rampage and kill 30+ innocent people,  no wonder she dumped your ass

anyone from that area?  call in a bomb threat at his funeral
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2007, 11:15:54 AM »
America is supposed to be organized and civilized.

George Bernard Shaw said that America is the first society to go from barbarism to decadence without going through civilization first.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Da Bloodz

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2007, 11:27:04 AM »
DAT NIGGA SHOULDA JOINED DA RED DEVILZ INSTEAD OF JUST BLASTIN A BUNCKH OF WHITEYS HOLLA

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2007, 01:57:20 PM »
Tha Shooter

23-year-old Cho Seung-Hui of Centreville, Virginia

Narrator

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2007, 02:39:51 PM »
And if you know anything about guns, you'd know this story is unbelievable. Taking out 33 people and shooting another 30 with a .22 and .9 is outta this world. The columbine kids had techs and some real shit they was shooting with.

The main gun he used was a Glock-19, which holds 15 rounds in the clip (17 if he had Glock-17 mags in it, which it is capable of taking).  With everyone in one place, barred from escape, I don't think it's all that hard for him to have killed all those people.  My guess is that he used the .22 as backup while he was reloading to prevent anyone from trying to overpower him.

As far as the Columbine kids, TEC-9s are junk, they jam almost every other shot.  The security cameras actually show that the TEC they used jammed repeatedly and that the kid using it eventually just stopped using it because of this.  They used shotguns to do most of the killing, as well as the semi-automatic rifle one of them was carrying.

It's not so unbelievable.  Although the politically correct media won't tell you about this, I shot 35 Dipset crackers once.  The weapon I used was a .45-caliber H&K USP fitted with 12-round clips.  I was able to kill them all rather easily with just that one weapon, even though I had to reload.  Of course, I prefer to use Kalashnikovs and AR-15s, but I made good with what I had.  Why?  Because I am Blackman, I am GOD.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2007, 06:36:54 PM »

So for over 2 hours, they did not warn all the students on campus, the place was swarming with cops anyway courtesy of a previous shooting and the numerous bomb threats that week and yet the cops are told to stand down. This is looking incredibly suspicious right now and what's the betting new gun legislation follows very shortly? Strip the students or anyone on campus of their rights to have carry a concealed gun or at least have a gun in a safe place on storage, order the average cop to just wait around instead of shooting that crazy fuck, allow the carnage to go on for 4 hours and then bring forth the solution that guns are evil and so we must take them from the lawful peaceful people. Whicj has the effect of further empowering crazy nuts like this case has shown. I am sure this will be used as the pretext for campuses to resemble prisons now also, right across the board....cameras in bathrooms, barbed wire everywhere around the campus, biometic scans to get in and out of the building it's just unbelievable. By the way there was reports that he literally lined people up against the wall and took them out one after another, I am not incredibly brave but why the hell didn't the people in the room rush him? If you know that by doing nothing you will be executed surely it's better to die fighting?

Shut the fuck up with the conspiracy bullshit before I use my 2nd Amendment rights to put a .50 caliber round in your dome from a mile away with my Barret Light Fifty, ya British faggot.

You REALLY need to get laid.

I do?  I'm not the one who devotes my life to conspiracy theories.  And I just KNOW that neither you nor your British crackhead friend have gotten laid, either, ya faggot fuck, so stop lying.
So you admit to not getting laid?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2007, 06:59:48 PM »
Damn. I heard it here first. Poor kids, so terrible. Again.

Why dosnt US govt bring in some tighter control? Regulations? Something! (but not a total ban, incase of the Anti-Christ poppin off)

After the Martin Bryant massacre (over 30 dead too, mostly tourists) here, we got rid of automatics, but you can still own hand guns. 

Gun control won't stop crazy fucks like this Korean kid. The US could ban all fire arms completely and all that will come of it is an even stronger black market. The kid would still get a gun illegally and still go crazy. When a crazy person gets the idea to go killing you can't precent it with any laws. You just have to shoot him before he shoots anyone else.

Most gun murders are committed by people that obtained a gun illegally anyway. The anti-gun law nuts like Rosie O'Donnell just aren't being realistic. Banning guns will work about as well as banning drugs like coke and heroin did. I'd love to see a world with out guns and destructive weapons but I know that banning them now won't change anything. It'll just create an illegal industry.

Obtaining a gun illegally isn't the same thing as illegal origin.  All guns used in shootings start out legal and purchased legally by someone else, before being resold illegally.

We know for sure that the Glock pistol used by this kid was purchased legally.

Yeah because they are legal now. If they were to become illegal then it would become completely black market. People would import them and sell them or they will be bought on the internet. It couldn't be stopped in the end. Crazy people like Cho will obtain them and use them. It's only a matter of how easy it will be to get them.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2007, 09:30:24 PM »
shit is sad! r.i.p to the student

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2007, 10:01:20 PM »
This story is going to get sensationalized and blown out of proportion to make our society an even more paranoid and suspicious one.  It's just one incident.  If you look at it from a world and historical perspective, it is not as big of a deal.  Because of this, Colleges will be turned into prison's with camera's, medal detectors, searches, and all people will be put under suspicion.
Congrats your officially a bitch...of course the media is going to do what they do best,sensationalize. However you to basically ignore the situation and downplay it as an ordinary everyday occurrence is bitch-made. If Colleges will be turned into 'prison's with camera's, metal detectors, searches' its because of psychopaths like this waste of skin.

AndrE16686

« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2007, 12:27:47 AM »

Yeah because they are legal now. If they were to become illegal then it would become completely black market. People would import them and sell them or they will be bought on the internet. It couldn't be stopped in the end. Crazy people like Cho will obtain them and use them. It's only a matter of how easy it will be to get them.

Word. But look at other countries that got strict gun laws, they manage it why can't the US?

Personnally, if I lived in the US I would have a gun. I can't imagine the US not having guns, it seems apart of it's character/money money get tha bigger crew, etc
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 12:31:02 AM by Loco is tha motion... »

Narrator

« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2007, 01:47:55 AM »
So you admit to not getting laid?

No, I did not say that.  Virtuoso implied it, however, if you read his post.

Except that doesn't seem to be happening in European countries where guns are much harder to get, does it?  I'm one of the only arms smugglers operating in England right now, and even I can't sell to everyone, plus my weapons are so expensive that only well-funded terrorist organizations (such as the CIRA and RIRA, whom I've done much business with) can afford them.

Cho was some fuckin Asian nerd, not a mafioso.  I highly doubt he'd have black market connections or anything of the sort.  And besides, black markets are fed by legal markets.  Every gun starts out legal from some place, usually a gun store in the case of the U.S.  If legal sources are less accessible for criminals and psychos, then it'll be much, much harder, to the point of being almost impossible, for them to obtain weapons.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 01:53:45 AM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »