Author Topic: Boss' Life - Snoop Dogg featuring Nate Dogg (Produced By: Dr. Dre) - Flop???  (Read 1385 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
i don't support what i don't support you know? furthermore there was always other stuff to buy from people i'd like to support. now let's say there was nothing else to buy, i woulda caved and got TBCT by now but there's tons of shit to buy.

anyway, I really liked TBCTs dre work. i'm not saying I can't appreciate non-dre producers, just saying i liked dre's tbct work better than drop it and lay low(a dre track). actually, i like 10 lil crips (neptunes) as much as I like "round here" (which is alot). i think 10 lil crips actually, is the best song on TBCT.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
i don't support what i don't support you know? furthermore there was always other stuff to buy from people i'd like to support. now let's say there was nothing else to buy, i woulda caved and got TBCT by now but there's tons of shit to buy.

anyway, I really liked TBCTs dre work. i'm not saying I can't appreciate non-dre producers, just saying i liked dre's tbct work better than drop it and lay low(a dre track). actually, i like 10 lil crips (neptunes) as much as I like "round here" (which is alot). i think 10 lil crips actually, is the best song on TBCT.

-T

thats kool....i see what you saying...you sure 10 lil crips was neptunes? i didnt know, i thought it was someone else....aight its kool....i would give you another props but some 60 minutes bullshit won't let me...lol

pz

d-nice

Yeah Dre's Last Meal beats are better than BCT's Dre beats. I just found the Eminem comment to be a diss. He also said he thought him and DOC were the only people that could wirte songs for Dre after 2001 came out. Anyway, I just notice when Eminem comes up in convo, it is a sore subject for Snoop and I felt he knew what that sample was. It was 2 huge hits for Dido and Em. But hey that is on them.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
^^you know when i was checkin round here at first, i didnt even recognize the sample,lol....but i see what your saying....snoop feels like eminem probably does take some of the shit he probably feels should be his....or eminem is fuckin with dre too much....like keeping dre from fuckin mo with the west...cuz i think when snoop gets down with dre, other west niggaz get the chance through snoop 2.....they should all make a move together again just for the fun....that time period when everything was poppin was fire

d-nice

^^you know when i was checkin round here at first, i didnt even recognize the sample,lol....but i see what your saying....snoop feels like eminem probably does take some of the shit he probably feels should be his....or eminem is fuckin with dre too much....like keeping dre from fuckin mo with the west...cuz i think when snoop gets down with dre, other west niggaz get the chance through snoop 2.....they should all make a move together again just for the fun....that time period when everything was poppin was fire

In a way if I was Snoop I would be pissed. I mean Dre left at the height of his career, started a new label, then said I don't wanna fuck with gangsta rap anymore. Only to come back, make 2001 and knowing gangsta rap is what he does best, calls Snoop and DPGC along with his new artists to create a gangsta rap album. He still collabs with Dre, but for me since Tha Last Meal it just not the same. It sounds like Dre just submits a beat an Snoop raps over it. I think Dre wanted nothing to do with the gangsta lifestyle after his experience at DR and that meant alienating Snoop for a while. I hate to use a R&B analogy but it's like when Puffy was working with Mary J and started up Bad Boy and then started working with Faith. Mary, like Snoop was lost a little bit musically but later on like Snoop showed she could still make hits without Puff. But I think the only way Dre and Snoop could rekindle that chemistry is to really sit and create songs together again. Just those 2 and maybe DOC.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
^^truth homie