Author Topic: Mistah_F.A.B.-The_Baydestrian-2007-CR  (Read 1033 times)

Paul

Re: Mistah_F.A.B.-The_Baydestrian-2007-CR
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2007, 02:27:49 PM »
U INTERNET DUDES FUNNY LOL U SUBURBAN KID. U AINT FROM THE STREETS.  LOL @ FABBY DAVIS. OK MAN HAHAHA

So the fuck what if he's not street? I'm skeptikal about the hyphy stuff too, but at least he's a good, entertaing emcee, which is more than u can say for like 70% of other Bay rappers.

THE TIGHT BAY RAPPERS ARE IN THE STREETS THAT HAVENT GOT A CHANCE YET. ALL THESE RADIO DUDES FAB, FRONTLINE AND THE TEAM, THEY ARE ALL CORNY. WITH NO STREET CRED. FRONTLINE ARE BERKLEY COLLEGE GRADUATES FOR GOD SAKE HAHA. MR FAB IS AITE. HE DONT TRY TO ACT TOUGH BUT HIS RAPS ARE CORNY. HELL IS A SHALOOPAPOOY?

lol at SHALOOPAPOOY
funkyfreshintheflesh

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2007, 02:32:16 PM »
THIS DUDE GOTA BE THE WORST RAPPER IN THE HISTORY OF BAYAREA RAP. HE DOESNT REPRESENTS THE STREETS. HES A CLOWN. HE JUMPED ON HYPHY BANDWAGON. HYPHY SUCKS TO BEGIN WITH. AND HOW HE TRYIN TO SAY HE AINT HYPHY CAUSE THAT SHIT IS DYING.  AINT NOBODY BUMPS HIS SHIT IN THE HOOD. HE A NOBODY. I CANT BELIVE SOME OF YALL LISTEN TO THIS CORNY ASS MUSIC CALLED BAYDESTRIANS. WOW? WHAT IS RAP COMING TOO? GOOD LUCK WITH YA LAME ARTISTS.

He didn't hop on the hyphy bandwagon. Dude started that yellow bus shit. You sound fucking retarded.

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2007, 02:39:29 PM »
THIS DUDE GOTA BE THE WORST RAPPER IN THE HISTORY OF BAYAREA RAP. HE DOESNT REPRESENTS THE STREETS. HES A CLOWN. HE JUMPED ON HYPHY BANDWAGON. HYPHY SUCKS TO BEGIN WITH. AND HOW HE TRYIN TO SAY HE AINT HYPHY CAUSE THAT SHIT IS DYING.  AINT NOBODY BUMPS HIS SHIT IN THE HOOD. HE A NOBODY. I CANT BELIVE SOME OF YALL LISTEN TO THIS CORNY ASS MUSIC CALLED BAYDESTRIANS. WOW? WHAT IS RAP COMING TOO? GOOD LUCK WITH YA LAME ARTISTS.

He didn't hop on the hyphy bandwagon. Dude started that yellow bus shit. You sound fucking retarded.

ur as gay as your signature. fab raps like a weirdo on acid. drugs is not good
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

uncut510

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2007, 02:40:14 PM »
U INTERNET DUDES FUNNY LOL U SUBURBAN KID. U AINT FROM THE STREETS.  LOL @ FABBY DAVIS. OK MAN HAHAHA

So the fuck what if he's not street? I'm skeptikal about the hyphy stuff too, but at least he's a good, entertaing emcee, which is more than u can say for like 70% of other Bay rappers.

THE TIGHT BAY RAPPERS ARE IN THE STREETS THAT HAVENT GOT A CHANCE YET. ALL THESE RADIO DUDES FAB, FRONTLINE AND THE TEAM, THEY ARE ALL CORNY. WITH NO STREET CRED. FRONTLINE ARE BERKLEY COLLEGE GRADUATES FOR GOD SAKE HAHA. MR FAB IS AITE. HE DONT TRY TO ACT TOUGH BUT HIS RAPS ARE CORNY. HELL IS A SHALOOPAPOOY?

lol at SHALOOPAPOOY

my bad its SHALOOPA-LA-POOPY
BAN JOHNNY 1000 Pussy!

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2007, 04:11:49 PM »
finally, you managed it not to type everything in caps?  ::) Man when I say the album is dope, it's my fuckin opinion dude. I don't give a shit if he has street cred. or not, if I like the music I bump it, so fuck the haters. What does it care if your street cred is higher than the mount everest but you can't rap and your music sucks? think about it.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Paul

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2007, 05:37:15 PM »

lol at SHALOOPAPOOY

my bad its SHALOOPA-LA-POOPY

lol, its not how u spelt it, wat the fuck is it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2007, 05:42:02 PM »

ur as gay as your signature. fab raps like a weirdo on acid. drugs is not good

You got me there! I should stop responding to you because you really hurt me on that one.

Anyways, is this how you try to win arguments with that gay shit? Well I guess that's what happens when abortions fail.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2007, 06:37:39 PM »

how in the fuck would u know anythin bout the streets, sounds to me that your only one without a pass. hatin mutha fucka, IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED THIS PLACE IS ABOUT GOOD MUSIC, NOT STREET GANGBANGERS, So take that street shit somewhere else cuz it don't get any play round here cuzz

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2007, 07:36:41 PM »

I know how embarassing for them that must be. Geez if the rap thing doesn't worry out, they might actually have something to fall back on. What a couple of idiots, right? ::)

WestCoasta

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2007, 12:45:09 AM »
this cd is pretty gay, only tracks worth keeping are the 2 with Too Short and Crack Baby Anthem, some really crappy tracks for the most part

Grown Ass Kid

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2007, 04:32:34 AM »
^whatup nigga, i agree this cd is a big piece of shit, i think its geared more towards little kids in oakland though, not grown folks

XaNdEr

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2007, 05:21:31 AM »
Seems i missed out on this, checking it right now.