Author Topic: I guess Buck really was the Clean Up man  (Read 667 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I guess Buck really was the Clean Up man
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2007, 04:05:44 PM »
To me:

Hustlers Ambition
What If
Thingz Change
You Already Know
When Death Becomes You
Dont Need No Help
Window Shopper
Born Alone Die Alone
You A Shooter
I Dont Know
Talk About Me
When It Rains It Pours
Ill Whip Your Head Boy

were all dope songs.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2007, 09:01:34 PM »
Yeah Buck will probably go gold. The funny thing is I thought Banks album was much better than Bucks, which was a compilation more or less.

But why would he leave I dont get. Hes taken care of, does music he wants to, gonna start his international tour in few weeks...He'd be an idiot to leave.
He's getting shitted on by 50 subliminally in interviews now (once on a TV interview, i made a thread about it).   G-Unit is falling apart.  50 says he is going to let G-Unit do their own thing now without his help from now on.   There's no reason he should stay around.  He should move on to bigger and better things now.

He has moved under 290 000 units.   He did about 180 000 his first week.  The album was released just under 7 weeks ago..   He's moved about 100 00 in about a month and a half upto now, with sales declining.  It's gonna take him AWHILE to get to Gold status.

EDIT: How was Banks' album a compilation?  It was a studio album, just like Bucks.  Both recorded a shitload of tracks, and had the album track selection changed at various times for various reasons.  No difference than Bucks.  Essentially, every album is a compilation.... Unless when you record you can bang out your whole album in 15 - 20 songs.. 

How is he getting shitted when hes saying that Bucks like his younger brother and that he loves him to death ? Sure he made it clear he wasnt happy with some actions Buck made but can you blame him ? First of all hes one paranoid person ever since he got shot and second of all the Game situation --> 50 was right yet again about his bipolar character.

And how is GUnit falling apart if 50s saying GUnit artists have to do more things alone ? Isnt that what we all wanted ? I know thats what I did, didnt want to hear every GUnit first single have a 50 Cent chours. And its naturall that artists have to be more independet and not depend on 50 24/7. Plus lets not forget that a GUnit album will drops in 4th quarter so I dont know what youre talking about.

And I said that Bucks album was like a compilation, Banks wasnt, thats why I liked RA better.

What does Buck being friends with Game have anything to do with him being paranoid about getting shot?  What does that have to do with 50 airing out Buck on tv...  If you are supposedly that close to him, you wouldnt ever say u were unhappy with a homie on TV... That's just unloyal.  Even if you are mad, u gotta come out and say there's nothing there... 50 was a bitch for doing that..  It's like me saying on TV one of my best friends is a loser but I still love em. 

Did You Know You Want Me have a 50 Cent chorus?   Did Get Buck have a 50 cent chorus?????   No.... 

Big whoop, a G-Unit album..  Now we can have Get Rich Or Die Trying Soundtrack VOLUME 2....  Like that will help his situation (GTODT Soundtrack was horrible, he has the only good song on it)

How is 50 unloyal lol ? If anyone is unloyal its Buck, making amends with everybody 50 beefs with. Not saying its wrong, but this aint you and me were talking about, its rappers with gigantic egos. And stop saying how 50 aired Buck out its not like he said "fuck Buck" for god sake.

No, Bucks 1st 2 singles didnt have 50 on the chours and that was my point lol. Its dope and it shows that they dont depend on 50.

GRODT OST was fire imo, each to his own I guess.

shut ta fuck up already 50

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 09:31:48 PM »
^ Great reply. Great thought put in. Really really expresses your maturity as a person.

People should really stop this hating on fans thing. I'm a 50 Cent fan, period. And simply by saying this, people get all upset. Why? Because people don't like seeing others being happy. For example: "I really like this song!!!" And you would say, "Stop dick riding!!" Deep discussions we got going here. Stick to the facts junior.

50 Cent is simply the most popular rapper alive today. He sells the most, his singles always do well. He's had such success in the last 5 years. And suddenly, all you e-thugs hate him. The only people who hate him are on THE INTERNET. People hate watching others being successful. So please, if you don't like 50, don't reply in the 50 Cent topics. Thanks man.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 09:42:07 AM »
^ Great reply. Great thought put in. Really really expresses your maturity as a person.

People should really stop this hating on fans thing. I'm a 50 Cent fan, period. And simply by saying this, people get all upset. Why? Because people don't like seeing others being happy. For example: "I really like this song!!!" And you would say, "Stop dick riding!!" Deep discussions we got going here. Stick to the facts junior.

50 Cent is simply the most popular rapper alive today. He sells the most, his singles always do well. He's had such success in the last 5 years. And suddenly, all you e-thugs hate him. The only people who hate him are on THE INTERNET. People hate watching others being successful. So please, if you don't like 50, don't reply in the 50 Cent topics. Thanks man.

shut up yayo!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2007, 11:45:48 AM »
ROFL.