Author Topic: Wow? How exactly did the Suns win tonight???!!!  (Read 250 times)

teecee

Wow? How exactly did the Suns win tonight???!!!
« on: May 14, 2007, 09:38:22 PM »
Now, first of all, we all know the Suns should've never shown up to play this series at all, because apparently they stand no chance whatsoever to win at all!  In fact, how did they win one game, let alone two???

But for real, how DID they win tonight?  Spurs style ball, slow pace, physical (Horry on Nash?  Nash has taken a BEATING this series), Nash playing one of his worst games of the year, Stoudemire in foul trouble, Marion not even showing up ,etc. 

Yet the Suns STILL won!   Great game, very entertaining, the rest of the series is going to be interesting to say the least!  Two GREAT teams..............at times tonight, i was wondering how anyone could actually beat the Spurs, and had almost given up on the Suns.  But even the Spurs can be beaten.............and will be beaten.  SUNS IN 7!

GangstaBoogy

Re: Wow? How exactly did the Suns win tonight???!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 09:42:11 PM »
I was just coming on here to ask the same thing. I had to change the channel towards the end of the game to catch the finale of "King of Queens". I turn back and they came back from 9 down to 2 up.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

teecee

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 09:44:13 PM »
Nash 24 and 15, yet committed many uncharacteristic turnovers, and also missed free throws.  Still, i guess i exaggerated saying it was one of his worst games, just not a great game.

Wierd, i watched the game, it felt like Spurs all the way, you all know how it goes, you watch the SPurs and just say to yourself "Wow, these guys are too damn good to be beat." 

And Gangsta Boogy, King of Queens is DOPE!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 10:01:20 PM »
Too bad Horry's dirty bumper won the Spurs the series. Fuck them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »
Too bad Horry's dirty bumper won the Spurs the series. Fuck them.

Who do you think will get suspended?  Diaw?  Stoudemire?  Both?   If fucking Bowen can get away with all his shit, then this will truely be sad if Diaw or Stoudemire get suspended...............they said AMare probably won't because he was on his way to the scorer's table.............either way, they need both guys to beat this Spurs team

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 10:27:23 PM »
Of course it is far from fair. The fact that Horry doing something out of line will win them the series is absurd and sad. But when Bowen or anyone for that matter does something like kneeing somebody, it's always subjective if it was intentional etc... but leaving the bench during an altercation is just a fact, there is not much room for a benefit of the doubt... of course they try to act as if he went there to get back into the game, but everybody knows he went there for another reason.
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 10:28:07 PM »
Far from being the 1st time, Phoenix get in trouble with a team in the playoffs.. they're arrogant bitches with 0 rings

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 01:35:09 AM »
Horry is a winner. Period.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 07:35:42 AM »

No excuse for being a terrible loser. Fuck him and his family.
No, it's not a sin

d-nice

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 07:46:45 AM »
Marion has played great defense in the series, although scoring wise he has been erratic at best. If Amare and Boris are suspended, which if you go by league rules they will be, I don't see how Phoenix can win Game 5. They can't go small, who they going to play? Pat Burke? But yeah, good game. It is unfortunate Horry had to do that at the end of the game and throw a elbow at Raja Bell like that but I think he lost his cool along with the Spurs as a whole losing that game. Did you see Duncan's face after it was over?  ??? he was completely shocked.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 08:09:29 AM »

No excuse for being a terrible loser. Fuck him and his family.

Fuck him ok, but i wouldn't say fuck his family. His daughter Ashlyn was born without a chromosome key that would affect her for the rest of her life. I feel sorry for her and i can't say/read fuck his family referred to Horry, knowing that. Maybe that's cause i'm a father myself. Shit, now that i think about it there was been a lot of drama with the daughters of former Laker players: Fisher's daughter had a problem (you've known about it this week), Eddie Jones' daughter had a problem........ shiiiit. I feel sorry for them. They got billions, but still money can't help them.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 09:34:08 AM »
Lol dude. Don't take my shit so seriously. I'm not insane and I don't hate his family. LOL.
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 09:37:30 AM »
After looking at the replay, i don't think either Diaw or Stoudemire deserve to be suspended.  Guys step om the court all the time when big plays are made, so are you going to suspend them???   

Diaw and Stoudemire were concerned for their leader and best player, and why not?   Horry is nearly twice the size as Nash, and that was a dirt play.  The Suns STAY making dirty plays, at least Horry will get suspended. 

However, if Diaw and Stoudemire get suspended, the Suns will lose game 5.

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 09:40:47 AM »
^^^^ Stoudemire won't be suspended.. it's the NBA, guys like Amare, Nash, Wade or Lebron can't be suspended

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »
Lol dude. Don't take my shit so seriously. I'm not insane and I don't hate his family. LOL.

I know, i know. I just wanted to say it. I was hurted when i read about Derek's daughter.