Author Topic: Dr Dre Westcoast Work  (Read 997 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Dr Dre Westcoast Work
« on: June 05, 2007, 01:11:10 PM »
When Dre puts in work from the west were the best notice N.W.A Death Row and the people he works with like Warren G Game Dont Wait rmx or Xzibit before pimp my ride when he focuses his attention to us like snoop or nate or game but then he fucks with 5 0 and m&m but if it was west instead of gwen stefani and lil romeo we would the premier side instead of the gay ass south

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

MediumL

Re: Dr Dre Westcoast Work
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 01:18:13 PM »
1. Dre never produced for Lil romeo
2. Jimmy Iovine made him give the beat to Gwen Stefani because shes on interscope
3. Could you see a gangstar rapper on the Rich Girl beat?
4. 50 Cent was mainly Eminems protege, Dre just helped out.
5. 2001 had loads of west coast artists on it yet only Xzibit made any impact on the mainstream audience - is that Dre's fault, no.
6. Why does Dre always have to do all the work when putting the west coast on the map, like Glasses Malone just said, its ruining the west coast always relying on Dre, Snoop or Cube
7. The South blowing up was due i doubt Dre could have done anything about it.
8. Dre helped Game get his career going and Snoops, those two are the two biggest West Coast artists atm.
9. His new protege, Bishop Lamont, reps the west coast
10. Dre's working with the New west Coast - Omar Cruz, Slim Da Mobster, Cashis + more
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 01:20:12 PM by MediumL »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 01:32:45 PM »
I get that i know and he is helping lil romeo but he doesnt really focus as much as he could if he put in his effort like he does for 5 0 and others shit it would be crackin right now

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

MediumL

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 01:43:32 PM »
It's Dre's money at stake though; he knows by producing tracks on his album and mixing his tracks it'll sound better and sell better so he's not going to decide to help out a coast that needs to learn to stand on its own two feet, and lose money. Without 50, Game would have never blown up either so I believe everything links together
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 01:52:03 PM »
What are you from the east b but anyway every fuckin coast his is pioneers that still put in work and dre puts it ocassonally and it cool

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 03:00:44 PM »
keep doin ya thang dre much love from the future  8)

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 05:42:40 PM »
2. Jimmy Iovine made him give the beat to Gwen Stefani because shes on interscope
5. 2001 had loads of west coast artists on it yet only Xzibit made any impact on the mainstream audience - is that Dre's fault, no.
6. Why does Dre always have to do all the work when putting the west coast on the map, like Glasses Malone just said, its ruining the west coast always relying on Dre, Snoop or Cube
8. Dre helped Game get his career going and Snoops, those two are the two biggest West Coast artists atm.
10. Dre's working with the New west Coast - Omar Cruz, Slim Da Mobster, Cashis + more

real talk

but really tho, dre's shit sounds better with westcoast artists, but dont hate on the nigga for branchin out, dre basically created what u call the westcoast sound so no matter who the fuck he works with, hes always gonna be the westcoast king in my books...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 05:55:25 PM »
thats sum cry baby shit... Dr.Dre been working with east coast rappers since 1996. i mean its nothing new...FUCK A COAST its about making good music, West Coast acts been crying about not getting airplay or help to go major but they dont do shit to help the situation...and I have to give props to Bishop Lamont for fucking with Pete Rock and other folks from the east that makes him an universal Artist, also 1500 or Nuthin for fucking with Just Blaze and Kanye and props to Terrace Martin for working heavily on Lalah's record...see those people  see bigger than west coast, they try to go unversal wit their sound, they wanna make music for the world, so they are crossing the bridge doesnt matter where the fuck they are from thats why these people will have success in a major way...some artist should take notes...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 05:57:00 PM by .:Hercy Buggz:. »

TRG

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 06:16:08 PM »

real talk

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 11:47:45 PM »
dre ain't gonna work with o cruz.

cashis is west coast?

yeah slim da mobster is wested as fuck, I'm looking forward to his work with dre.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

MediumL

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 11:49:59 PM »

cashis is west coast?

yeah slim da mobster is wested as fuck, I'm looking forward to his work with dre.

-T

I thought in a new interview he said he was working with Dre?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 12:05:27 AM »
so did lil romeo, no?

alot of cats say alot of shit. dude probably bought a focus beat and didn't know no better or some shit.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 12:07:59 AM »
he said he's gonna try and get Dre on there when he finshes up. To produce or maybe mix is unknown. As long as the music bangs i don't care who he works with 8)

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 12:17:52 AM »
Props to everyone who replied with a legit response ...because I didn't understand shit the OP wrote.   ???

MediumL

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 12:35:31 AM »

cashis is west coast?

-T
[/quote

He's from Orange County so i guess he is, its not Compton or the Bay but its still West Coast.