Author Topic: E-i-h-t, now should I continue? ya left out the G cause the G aint in you  (Read 1118 times)

n my neighborhood wasn't that great. i have the album
i liked it a lot personally although it was a step down from section 8...

KC-HOODSTA

man

UNDERGROUND HERO WAS HORRIBLE THO

the only songs i liekd were

the ones with sticky fingaz and the one with the utlawz

westside159

geah i Underground hero was not one of his best , amybe his worst , but even that album had at least 5 bangers ,

1. IN MY TOWN

2. TERRITORY

3. HYPNOTIZE

4. NEVER TAKIN IT EASY

And a couple others but cant think of the names

-  THAT'Z GANGSTA - DOPE ALBUM , 2001  !!!!  SLEPT ON HARD  8) 8)

i never heard underground hero. i've heard everything else i think other then some of his newer collabo shits.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
geah i Underground hero was not one of his best , amybe his worst , but even that album had at least 5 bangers ,

1. IN MY TOWN

2. TERRITORY

3. HYPNOTIZE

4. NEVER TAKIN IT EASY

And a couple others but cant think of the names

-  THAT'Z GANGSTA - DOPE ALBUM , 2001  !!!!  SLEPT ON HARD  8) 8)

all those pieces of shit are all 5mic classics right?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Al Bundy

i never heard underground hero. i've heard everything else i think other then some of his newer collabo shits.

my bad i have underground hero. i get it mixed up with neighborhood cuz of the same covers. underground hero was mostly garbage

KC-HOODSTA

my bad i have underground hero. i get it mixed up with neighborhood cuz of the same covers. underground hero was mostly garbage

underground hero was horrible but so was

RHYTHMALISM

wat ever the nigga called it it had onely one good song

YOU'Z A GANXTSA

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
yeah i also thought rythm al izm was boring, it would have needer some of that fast slaming gangsta funked shit safe n sound had. But most people feel like it's his best shit, i really like the shit he did for suga free and mausberg though. Mc eiht is gangsta, even if he dont makes great music nowadays he's one of the most gangsta rapper that came out compton.

westside159

yeah i also thought rythm al izm was boring, it would have needer some of that fast slaming gangsta funked shit safe n sound had. But most people feel like it's his best shit, i really like the shit he did for suga free and mausberg though. Mc eiht is gangsta, even if he dont makes great music nowadays he's one of the most gangsta rapper that came out compton.

My point exactly , finally Eiht is a real gangsta , not just getting on a record and rappin about it , but living it , and Quik we all know is not a G , and thats what makes him corny nowadayz , back in the dayz he was the shit , but he just dont got it no more , the streets scared him away .

~Lucien~

some dudes in this thread have the IQ of a toilet seat...  :loopaper:

westside159

I Should make a song dedicated to quik groupies called "THA streets scared him away " I will drop some lyrics later fa sho im waiting to see which Quik rat bites first !!!!!!

westside159

I see nobody bit , damn and i wanted to Serve you fakes , anyway let me smoke this good bud !!!!!!!! 8) 8)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
any dickriders opinion is worthless.

word... people just get too emotional!

The thing is that MC Eiht is a rapper that along with Spice 1, Above the law and South Central Cartel NEVER belonged to the list of most commercial successfull rappers, but they belonged to a list of most respected and beloved artists... and u can NEVER take that away from them, no matter what kind of shit they do today...

I dont see this kind of hate on Rappin 4 Tay and Mac Mall.... and every other rapper that didnt go multi-platinum... that doesnt mean that they wasnt major figuers in the game...

BTW, Eiht gets more airtime on MTV than Quik nowdays now that he hangs with snoop... so he actually haves a second wave at the moment..

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

westside159

Speak on it my brotha !!!!!!  geah 4 life 8) 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
any dickriders opinion is worthless.

word... people just get too emotional!

The thing is that MC Eiht is a rapper that along with Spice 1, Above the law and South Central Cartel NEVER belonged to the list of most commercial successfull rappers, but they belonged to a list of most respected and beloved artists... and u can NEVER take that away from them, no matter what kind of shit they do today...

I dont see this kind of hate on Rappin 4 Tay and Mac Mall.... and every other rapper that didnt go multi-platinum... that doesnt mean that they wasnt major figuers in the game...

BTW, Eiht gets more airtime on MTV than Quik nowdays now that he hangs with snoop... so he actually haves a second wave at the moment..
The only reason why people hate on Eiht is becuase of stupid dick ryders like westside159 (and also becuase this board loved DJ Quik for some reason). Half the time I diss Eiht it's to piss westside159 off. The guy needs to get a life. That's the reason why you don't see hate on Rappin 4 Tay, Mac Mall, WC, Spice, Ant, Dru, etc.