Author Topic: "The Kobe Video"  (Read 1029 times)

wcsoldier

Re: "The Kobe Video"
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 05:14:16 AM »
The interesting part is that Kobe is basically criticizing Mitch and the Lakers organization because they didn't trade Bynum for Kidd.
In this forum i was one of the few ones who was down with it.
While most people (NIK) who're now taking Kobe's side said that to trade Bynum for Kidd was moronic.

Doh.
I was down with it too ( not gonna waste time to research my posts) .. once again it was a risky trade but fuck it I'd have take the risk.. once again this kid won't be an allstar type of player, just trade him when he has a huge value..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 05:47:16 AM »
I love how Laker-Fans predicted Bynum to be more dominant than Howard in 2 years... those same people who are now down with trading him for lunatics like Artest. hahahahaha...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 10:39:26 AM »
I love how Laker-Fans predicted Bynum to be more dominant than Howard in 2 years... those same people who are now down with trading him for lunatics like Artest. hahahahaha...

I'm only down to trade him so we can keep Kobe and win now...I still think whatever team gets him will be EXTREMELY lucky (if he ends up traded).

PS. Artest is STILL an all-star and former DPOY...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 10:42:18 AM »
The interesting part is that Kobe is basically criticizing Mitch and the Lakers organization because they didn't trade Bynum for Kidd.
While most people (NIK) who're now taking Kobe's side said that to trade Bynum for Kidd was moronic.

Doh.

It is moronic...But Kobe doesn't understand value. He wants to win now. This is not the main thing upsetting him. Mitch passed up on offers where we woulda been able to trade/sign great players for practically nothing TO SAVE CAP SPACE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 10:45:35 AM »

Doh.

lol, Nik is notoriously known for flipping and twisting things to make the Lakers look good. Now, as the trade didn't go through because of Laker management and Bynum was still a Laker, of course he was down with the decision of not moving him. Now that Kobe has been publicly and explicitly calling out Mitch, Dr. Buss and shit, and Kobe is higher in Nik's "Laker-hierarchy", he's down with Kobe.

Note that this also explains how he goes from calling the Lakers contenders to D-League-players and Kobe.

Everything I say has logic behind it. You're clearly a bitter hater with a choking team. I never flipped or twisted anything. Lakers looked like they were amongst the elite in December. They fell apart and looked like a D-League team by May...EVERYONE can see this besides you. Kobe is calling out the FO because he wants to win now. How can I NOT be down with that? This is gunna push the FO to do all that is possible for us to win...You lose....PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 11:00:37 AM »

Doh.

It is moronic...But Kobe doesn't understand value.

That's why he should shut the fuck up.

He wants to win now.

Or go to play for the Knicks.. yeah ::)

This is not the main thing upsetting him. Mitch passed up on offers where we woulda been able to trade/sign great players for practically nothing TO SAVE CAP SPACE.

You're keep repeating this thing from a while. The suspicious thing is that you're only doing it AFTER Kobe started to request a trade. AFTER. Before you was always supporting Mitch and his project.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 11:02:15 AM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 11:21:54 AM »
^^BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW KOBE AND PHIL'S REQUESTS WERE BEING SHUT DOWN LEFT AND RIGHT. I DIDNT KNOW THE FO WASNT TRYNA WIN NOW. I DIDNT KNOW KOBE WAS BEING USED!!...What don't you get? It's not that hard...Kobe doesn't need to "shut the fuck up". He carried this franchise on his back for the past couple years... If you had any respect for him, you'd understand his position. Kobe signed a contract which he was tricked into. He was told the Lakers were building a contender at all costs. He doesn't wanna play on a mediocre rebuilding team while he's in his prime (Buss admitted to Phil he was rebuilding and saving cap space, after he told Kobe he was gunna win at all costs so that Kobe would re-sign with the Lakers!). Kobe on the Knicks would DOMINATE the east (despite the fact that he never claimed to wanna play there, you're naive ass just keeps believing what you read in the media :stupid:)...Make sense, Antonio. It is clear that you have NO CLUE what's going on up there in Italy...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 11:31:26 AM »
^^^^ I've always told the FO decisions were weak for 3 years... Mitch and Jim Buss aren't the men we need in their post.. no risk taken in 3 years or no blockbuster trades .. they just did trades of drafts here and there to maintain us at an average level.. On the other hand, Kobe had to put pressure on the FO but he did it the wrong ways... our future didn't look bright at all.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 11:33:27 AM »
^^^^ I've always told the FO decisions were weak for 3 years... Mitch and Jim Buss aren't the men we need in their post.. no risk taken in 3 years or no blockbuster trades .. they just did trades of drafts here and there to maintain us at an average level.. On the other hand, Kobe had to put pressure on the FO but he did it the wrong ways... our future didn't look bright at all.....

What other options were there? Kobe approached Buss from every angle and failed every time...This will be the most effective. Guaranteed. If you know a thing or two about Laker history, think 1982...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 02:44:39 PM »

Doh.

lol, Nik is notoriously known for flipping and twisting things to make the Lakers look good. Now, as the trade didn't go through because of Laker management and Bynum was still a Laker, of course he was down with the decision of not moving him. Now that Kobe has been publicly and explicitly calling out Mitch, Dr. Buss and shit, and Kobe is higher in Nik's "Laker-hierarchy", he's down with Kobe.

Note that this also explains how he goes from calling the Lakers contenders to D-League-players and Kobe.

Everything I say has logic behind it. You're clearly a bitter hater with a choking team. I never flipped or twisted anything. Lakers looked like they were amongst the elite in December. They fell apart and looked like a D-League team by May...EVERYONE can see this besides you. Kobe is calling out the FO because he wants to win now. How can I NOT be down with that? This is gunna push the FO to do all that is possible for us to win...You lose....PeACe

Lol, Ok, if you can't see that Kobe is building a great gap between him and the organization and that the whole world is laughing about this situation, fine. I can't wait for the next time Kobe opens his mouth again. I'm dead serious. It is great entertainment. I'm also inclined to see the FO do some stupid trades just to keep Kobe. This is a very promising off-season.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2007, 02:47:18 PM »
The only thing Kobe is creating is a fire under the FO's ass, which shoulda been created long ago...No doubt, Mitch is putting in more work than ever. HE EVEN SAID IT HIMSELF!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2007, 11:35:17 PM »
NIK i can't accept you criticizing Mitch for past (non) trades. The homie wcsoldier did it the whole season (and the season before). I criticized Mitch when we traded Brown for Butler. Shit i even criticized him when he traded Jones for a 2nd round draft pick (and you supported it. But now all of a sudden it's a proof the FO didn't want to win, LMAO). Some pees criticized him because he drafted Bynum and not a player ready to contribute from his first day. You, on the other hand, never EVER criticized Mitch, BUT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE BEING SKEPTIKAL ABOUT THE LAKERS PLAN. You called us "unloyal" fans. You dissed half of us because we didn't believe in Mitch. You called us "fake fans" because we thought the team wasn't going in the right direction (while you were calling Lakers "contenders"). Now you can't, all of a sudden, change everything. Get it. YOU (i repeat: YOU) made a mistake trusting Mitch. I'm closer to Kobe's frustation than you. The homie wcsoldier is closer to Kobe's frustation than you. We just don't approve the way he made it public, cause maybe there in L.A. where you like it's different, but in the whole world people are thinking about Ray Allen's infamous interview from back in the days and are calling out Kobe as an unloyal bitch. But it's fine, you obviously don't care. You already predicted it, and you're always right. Fine. But please, don't EVER act like you know everything, cause YOU (i repeat: YOU) made the big mistake. Should i call you a "fake fan" now?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 11:40:49 PM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 11:35:37 AM »
NIK i can't accept you criticizing Mitch for past (non) trades. The homie wcsoldier did it the whole season (and the season before). I criticized Mitch when we traded Brown for Butler. Shit i even criticized him when he traded Jones for a 2nd round draft pick (and you supported it. But now all of a sudden it's a proof the FO didn't want to win, LMAO). Some pees criticized him because he drafted Bynum and not a player ready to contribute from his first day. You, on the other hand, never EVER criticized Mitch, BUT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE BEING SKEPTIKAL ABOUT THE LAKERS PLAN. You called us "unloyal" fans. You dissed half of us because we didn't believe in Mitch. You called us "fake fans" because we thought the team wasn't going in the right direction (while you were calling Lakers "contenders"). Now you can't, all of a sudden, change everything. Get it. YOU (i repeat: YOU) made a mistake trusting Mitch. I'm closer to Kobe's frustation than you. The homie wcsoldier is closer to Kobe's frustation than you. We just don't approve the way he made it public, cause maybe there in L.A. where you like it's different, but in the whole world people are thinking about Ray Allen's infamous interview from back in the days and are calling out Kobe as an unloyal bitch. But it's fine, you obviously don't care. You already predicted it, and you're always right. Fine. But please, don't EVER act like you know everything, cause YOU (i repeat: YOU) made the big mistake. Should i call you a "fake fan" now?

Antonio, you're acting moronic, dude...I never agreed with trading Butler for Kwame (this is in the history of the board). I was EXCITED about the pending trade of Butler for Boozer (this is in the history of the board). I was initially upset when the Lakers drafted Bynum (this is in the history of the board). I was EXCITED when we were about to sign Baron Davis. I HATED the Kareem Rush trade etc. etc....YOURE MISSING THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT, SON. I was ALWAYS under the impression that we were doing everything we can to win now, regardless of whether I liked the moves or not. I still had faith in our team to take what we have and win with it, especially with Kobe and Phil...Only when Kobe revealed it have I learned of the reasons we passed up on these numerous offers and signing. TO SAVE CAP SPACE. If your head wasn't so far up your ass, you'd realize this. When Kobe signed the contract, he was promised a contending team, NOT A REBUILDING TEAM. Phil Jackson, however, was told of a plan to rebuild and save cap space WHEN HE SIGNED. KOBE ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS WHEN PHIL TOLD HIM 1 MONTH AGO. SO that's where the problem comes in, little Tony. Kobe was lied to. He did everything he can to carry this organization on his back, and the owner didn't even have a relationship with him! KOBE DIDNT EVEN HAVE HIS NUMBER OR KNOW WHERE HE WAS! What Kobe and Phil wanted never mattered...Buss had his mind made up, and he wasn't gunna change a thing. He's fine with gambling away the money Kobe makes him, Buss was a happy man. Kobe wasn't, and he was gunna do everything in his power to win...If Kobe shuts up, he's another KG...WHAT DONT YOU SEE ABOUT THAT? KOBE IS NOT KG, HE WANTS TO WIN NOW, AND HE HAS BUSS BY THE NECK, DEMANDING A WINNER...THATS WHAT I WANT. 8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 12:40:25 PM »

When Kobe signed the contract, he was promised a contending team, NOT A REBUILDING TEAM. Phil Jackson, however, was told of a plan to rebuild and save cap space WHEN HE SIGNED. KOBE ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS WHEN PHIL TOLD HIM 1 MONTH AGO.

This is the most weird part of this situation.. how  this didn't come in a conversation between Phil and Kobe before all this drama... the truth need to be told/known

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 02:06:32 PM »

When Kobe signed the contract, he was promised a contending team, NOT A REBUILDING TEAM. Phil Jackson, however, was told of a plan to rebuild and save cap space WHEN HE SIGNED. KOBE ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS WHEN PHIL TOLD HIM 1 MONTH AGO.

This is the most weird part of this situation.. how  this didn't come in a conversation between Phil and Kobe before all this drama... the truth need to be told/known

Phil Jackson confirmed this.