Author Topic: RUSH HOUR 3  (Read 1813 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: RUSH HOUR 3
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 07:23:33 PM »
Saw it last night at. It was actually better then i thought. i was expecting it to be really below average shit. But it was pretty funny
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 10:20:27 PM »
^^Nothing to me, he's just ungrateful towards the movie industry and does what he does purely for money.

I've never heard anything of that, what's he done?

he just demands a lot of money and shit...he pretty much got his start in friday...then by the time pt 2 came out, he had already blown up...instead of being greatful, he either a) turned it down because of his new-found celebrity status or b) requested a ridiculous amount of money...and rush hour 3 almost was never made, because when he was asked 2 do it, his demands were crazy..not sure if he backed down, or the studio gave in

anyways i saw it tonight...i gotta say i think it was the funniest of the trio so far, tucker was a damn fool...and jackie chan still got it on the action tip
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 11:05:09 PM »
It sucked. the plot was corny, predictable and it was way too short. There were only 2 enjoyable characters, Chan and Tucker. Funny at times but a waste of my money.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 01:20:43 AM »
It sucked. the plot was corny, predictable and it was way too short. There were only 2 enjoyable characters, Chan and Tucker. Funny at times but a waste of my money.
yo homie .... the cab driver was halarious

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 02:26:38 AM »
the movie had its moments but i think Tucker over did it this time and sort of ruined the movie.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 09:23:11 AM »
Loved it, thought it lived up to the expectations after all these years!

herpes

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 10:05:39 AM »
i heard it sucked.

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 11:18:37 AM »

Yeah you're right, 3 characters were enjoyable.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2007, 12:01:50 PM »
It looks like it has the same jokes from 1 and 2, but this time Tucker is just louder. 

thisoneguy360

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2007, 12:07:12 PM »
^^Nothing to me, he's just ungrateful towards the movie industry and does what he does purely for money.

I've never heard anything of that, what's he done?

he just demands a lot of money and shit...he pretty much got his start in friday...then by the time pt 2 came out, he had already blown up...instead of being greatful, he either a) turned it down because of his new-found celebrity status or b) requested a ridiculous amount of money...and rush hour 3 almost was never made, because when he was asked 2 do it, his demands were crazy..not sure if he backed down, or the studio gave in

anyways i saw it tonight...i gotta say i think it was the funniest of the trio so far, tucker was a damn fool...and jackie chan still got it on the action tip

Damn that sucks, the Friday series could have been a lot better had he been in the other two

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2007, 03:56:37 PM »

Yeah you're right, 3 characters were enjoyable.
Jackie Chan, Chris tucker, and The Cab Driver from part3 in: Rush Hour 4!  ;)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2007, 09:59:34 PM »
was it just me or did jackie Chan lose a step? lol He looked a little slower then usual.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 11:16:47 PM »
fuck what anyone says, this film is the shit! chris tucker makes this the shit! they better make a 4th!

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2007, 11:20:31 PM »
^^Chan is like 53 dude...he looked pretty good for a 53 year old lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!