Author Topic: MTV News: Hottest MCs In The Game  (Read 1535 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MTV News: Hottest MCs In The Game
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2007, 04:40:26 PM »
Its lil wayne man. How can he be hip-hop if he isnt even in the top 10? Or top 50? Dude's wack just trying to convince you he's the best by saying it a hundred times.

He's #1 on the list

haha looks like his propoganda is working on you!
I'm diggin Weezy, I'll admit that, but best alive? nah. Just look at that Cham vs Wayne thread, I voted Cham. So it ain't like he's my god or anything.

kemizt

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2007, 08:12:45 PM »
niggas love weezy

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2007, 11:02:37 PM »
What a horrible piece of shit show that was. The list was terrible. Who the fuck are those people and what makes them think they have an informed opinion? They are nobodies yip yappin about shit that they obviously don't know. Garbage. The worst part about it is those were all grown people.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2007, 11:17:03 PM »
Its lil wayne man. How can he be hip-hop if he isnt even in the top 10? Or top 50? Dude's wack just trying to convince you he's the best by saying it a hundred times.

He's #1 on the list

I'm diggin Weezy, I'll admit that, but best alive? nah. Just look at that Cham vs Wayne thread, I voted Cham. So it ain't like he's my god or anything.

man u need to expand your horizons dude. Get away from all this commercialized rap bullshit. Start listening to some old school shit or classic ish from the 90's.  You let me know when u wanna start listening to real hip-hop and i'll give u a list

Al Bundy

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2007, 11:21:48 PM »

He's #1 on the list

man u need to expand your horizons dude. Get away from all this commercialized rap bullshit. Start listening to some old school shit or classic ish from the 90's.  You let me know when u wanna start listening to real hip-hop and i'll give u a list

Maybe YOU need to expand your horizons. Why should he change? Let him figure out what he likes.

And don't give me that bullshit because I used to be into real old school shit (still am) but now I got a Lil Wayne avatar so let's see the hate build.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2007, 04:29:13 AM »
what the fuck does mtv know

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2007, 06:04:27 AM »

He's #1 on the list

Yeah, Ait, hit me with the list

kemizt

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2007, 09:32:14 AM »

He's #1 on the list

Dude, dont fuck around. I got over 300 albums, of classic shit, not that garbage u listen to, and 76 mix tapes that ive made of classic tunes ive liked over the years since like grade 6. I get mad love for my mixtapes around here so shut yo lips up.

Maybe YOU need to expand your horizons. Why should he change? Let him figure out what he likes.

And don't give me that bullshit because I used to be into real old school shit (still am) but now I got a Lil Wayne avatar so let's see the hate build.

Dude, dont fuck around. I got over 300 albums, of classic shit, not that garbage u listen to, and 76 mix tapes (and counting) that ive made of classic tunes ive liked over the years since like grade 6. I get mad love for my mixtapes around here so shut yo lips up. Everytime theres a house party or if we road trippin it somewhere, they want my tunes, not the commercial shit everyone else listens to (which looks like the catagory u fit in).

Al Bundy

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2007, 11:58:41 AM »

He's #1 on the list

Dude, dont fuck around. I got over 300 albums, of classic shit, not that garbage u listen to, and 76 mix tapes that ive made of classic tunes ive liked over the years since like grade 6. I get mad love for my mixtapes around here so shut yo lips up.

Dude, dont fuck around. I got over 300 albums, of classic shit, not that garbage u listen to, and 76 mix tapes (and counting) that ive made of classic tunes ive liked over the years since like grade 6. I get mad love for my mixtapes around here so shut yo lips up. Everytime theres a house party or if we road trippin it somewhere, they want my tunes, not the commercial shit everyone else listens to (which looks like the catagory u fit in).

LOL.

That is a collage of some of my favorite albums (some are not rap but quit trippin). You need to get off of your hip-hop elitism and let people listen to what they want.

Elevz

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2007, 10:30:09 PM »
You need to get off of your hip-hop elitism and let people listen to what they want.

Now that is in fact very true.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2007, 09:55:05 AM »
You need to get off of your hip-hop elitism and let people listen to what they want.

Yeah ur right. Im just sick of all this hype about lil wayne, thats all

Paul

« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2007, 11:41:42 AM »
^^^^^^ eat a fat dick with aids on it

hip hop isnt dead

tht list was shit

Baaaaaalllllin
funkyfreshintheflesh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2007, 12:34:52 PM »
So, where's that list, TDA?

kemizt

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2007, 03:13:40 PM »

most people are sick of Snoop Dogg and Ol Dirty Bastard also

money i stack pay for my crack

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2007, 06:00:38 PM »

most people are sick of Snoop Dogg and Ol Dirty Bastard also

if snoop and dirty were brought up in ever topic about how amazing they are, then your point would have made sence.