Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary  (Read 4313 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2007, 03:48:45 PM »
recognize, like i said i'm cool with you but stating Nas as one of the dopest MCs is a perfectly valid thing to do. and I love WC rap alot more than most hip hop but I can acknowledge nas' status as one of the best.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2007, 04:04:13 PM »
this was fun.... and quite sad, because there is no artist that i would get that jumpy over...lol.. that was just as bad as those folks from the church of the 2Pacalytes that run around the net...

MJ must do some backward masking in his songs that allow him control over people...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Fragile Rose

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2007, 05:19:51 PM »
*Sigh 

ENOUGH OF THIS!!!  Recognize this,Recognize.. People are entitled to their own opinion.  It may not be to your liking. It may hurt you, but You're gonna have to learn to deal with the fact that there will always be some people in this world who thinks Michael Jackson is guilty.. Including some of his own fans!  I know that statement may suprise you, but You should have been around for the trial thread when people posted things on the KOP board like "How many people think MJ's is guilty, but love his talent anyway?" Insulting people and talking down to them is not going to make them change their minds. Instead, It makes them angry. Besides that, I don't see Michael Jackson anywhere in this thread getting all upset. He has a mouth. He can defend himself if he wishes to. You can't be his savior.

Like I said.. We've spent so much time tearing people down and not enough time lifting people up. If you really wish to follow MJ's example, Seek peace instead of hate. 

Also, Anytime anybody brings up Michael Jackson, I almost GUARENTEE The topic will NOT stay on his music. That's living in fantasyland.

Al Bundy

« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2007, 05:24:07 PM »
MJ touches children.

Fragile Rose

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2007, 05:35:02 PM »
Your proof of that, Bundy?   

Oh.. You weren't there?  AAAND  You don't really have any proof??

Hmmm.. Okay.. 

Case closed

Al Bundy

« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2007, 05:36:08 PM »
I touch children.

Fragile Rose

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2007, 05:37:59 PM »
That's not even funny,Bundy. 

Al Bundy

« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2007, 05:42:58 PM »
It sure isn't. I hate wiping their ass for them.

Al Bundy

« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2007, 08:30:55 PM »
Your proof of that, Bundy?   

Oh.. You weren't there?  AAAND  You don't really have any proof??

Hmmm.. Okay.. 

Case closed
Your proof that the world trade center had a plane go through it?

Oh.. You wern't there?

Hmm... Okay..

Case closed

Trauma-san

« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2007, 11:07:01 PM »
LMAO that was good.

anyway, I will be the first to say he has been inappropriate with children due to his strange upbringing/somewhat skewed sense of propriety but I don't think he straight raped some kids. taking a bath/having a sleepover because you feel like a little kid is somewhat mentally....off/inappropriate (and that inappropriateness I think, is why there was settlement money)but does not equal or mean "child rapist"

-T

Yeah I agree, and I think that's the scenario.  As for 'Settlement money', though, there were 2 out of court settlements, and both had nothing to do with Michael doing anything innapropriate, they were both because he was advised by lawyers it would make the problem go away.  I'm not positive if his lawyers believed he was innocent or not, but Johnny Shapiro and Pepsi, lol, told him to make the one 'famous' case go away, and there was another unreported case that was just fucking ludicrious where he paid a maid of his a small amount of money to not press charges.  She said he molested her son by patting the kid on the ass in front of her, in his foyer when the kid came over to work with her one day.  Like he's going to molest a kid right in front of the kid's mom, smacking a kid on the ass doesn't mean you're a pervert, people do that all the time with little children. 

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2007, 03:21:18 PM »
LMAO that was good.

anyway, I will be the first to say he has been inappropriate with children due to his strange upbringing/somewhat skewed sense of propriety but I don't think he straight raped some kids. taking a bath/having a sleepover because you feel like a little kid is somewhat mentally....off/inappropriate (and that inappropriateness I think, is why there was settlement money)but does not equal or mean "child rapist"

-T

Yeah I agree, and I think that's the scenario.  As for 'Settlement money', though, there were 2 out of court settlements, and both had nothing to do with Michael doing anything innapropriate, they were both because he was advised by lawyers it would make the problem go away.  I'm not positive if his lawyers believed he was innocent or not, but Johnny Shapiro and Pepsi, lol, told him to make the one 'famous' case go away, and there was another unreported case that was just fucking ludicrious where he paid a maid of his a small amount of money to not press charges.  She said he molested her son by patting the kid on the ass in front of her, in his foyer when the kid came over to work with her one day.  Like he's going to molest a kid right in front of the kid's mom, smacking a kid on the ass doesn't mean you're a pervert, people do that all the time with little children. 
didn't know all that. but yeah my basic thought remains: if you were the most succesful performer of your generation you'd have motherfuckers comin' out the woodwork to hustle you.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2008, 09:44:07 AM »
Embed<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 09:53:20 AM by jory »

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »
dude i smoke too much to read that!

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2008, 09:32:41 PM »
great song from the vocals 2 the music

Chad Vader

« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2009, 08:54:58 AM »

Robot Chicken - Michael Jackson
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wj-fDH0zg74&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Wj-fDH0zg74&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: