Author Topic: 2pac the Prophet..Be a part of something legendary  (Read 251 times)

infinite59

2pac the Prophet..Be a part of something legendary
« on: July 16, 2001, 04:18:16 PM »
                         2pac the Prophet

Prophet: One who predicts the future

Why 2pac is himself the hip-hop prophet:  He predicted his rise to fame.  He predicted his people would turn on him.  As they did when he was shot five times.  He predicted that he would rise again, and defy his enemies, as he did to the top of the hip-hop community in 96, and he died on top.  A death that he predicted long before it came to be.  

I am in the early stages of a project I believe will be legendary.  I am putting together a book, formatted in the same way as are the Bible and the Holy Qu'ran. In the words of the prophet 2pac Amura Shakur.

The prophet 2pac spoke of his significance in saying:   "The Bible tells us that all these people did this because they suffered so much, that's what makes them special people.  I got shot five times, and I got crucified by the media.  And I walked through with the thorns on, and I had shit thrown o me, and I had the word thief at the top: I told that nigga (my enemies) "I'll be back for you.  It's not supposed to be going down this way.  I'll be back"  I'm not saying I'm Jesus, but I'm saying we gothrough that type of thing every day.  We (I) don't part the Red Sea, but we walk through the hood wihout getting sot. We (I) don't turn water into wine but I turn dope heads into productive citizens of society.  We turn words into money- What greater gift can their be."

Fellow hip-hop heads please listen when I tell you that we have a prophet.  Much like ancient Arabs had Muhammad, much like ancient Jews in Jeruselem had Jesus Christ, much like people before that time had Moses, much like the Nation of Islam has Alijah Muhammad, and thousands of other societies since the beggining of man, have had their prophets.  They are spiritual leaders who predicted the future and were divinely inspired. That is the definition of a prophet.  And I believe as do many more around the world that 2pac is the modern day hip-hop prophet.  I believe as does 2pac's close friend Treach of Naughty By Natur that we are a part of "the hip-hop community" and we too have a prophet.  2pac Amura Shakur.

If you are interested or want to be a part of this project please e-mail me. This is a non-profit cause.

Sikotic™

Re: 2pac the Prophet..Be a part of something legen
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2001, 04:26:55 PM »
I don't believe 2pac  was a prophet but hey, Do Your Thing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2001, 04:29:33 PM »
There will be believers and non-believers, as their are in anything else.

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2001, 04:51:11 PM »
okay.. strangely i can't decided how serious infinite and its really scaring me..
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2001, 05:28:37 PM »
Some of you may want to buy this book when I'm finished.  I'm going to have a website devoted to these theories, and sell the book over the website. You'll be able to read portions of the book online. All the procedes will either go back into the cause, or a similar 2pac cause.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2001, 05:40:03 PM »
Infinite,I Aplaud Your Cause, But Please TAke A Word Of Advice From Me.  Just Think About It, O.K.?

My Advice Would Be That This Is A GREAT Book, Full Of Opportunity To Educate People, Improve People's Lives, And Also To Profit Off Of, If You Ever Wanted To....

But, My Word Of Caution Would Be To Watch How You Word And Approach It.  There Are 2 Ways To Do This, 1 Would Be To Make It A Religious Look At The Man's Life; The Other Would Make It A Religious Book.  There's A Difference; You Can Say That Tupac Was A Prophet, And That Possibly He Was Inspired By God.  The Other Way Would Be To Say That Tupac Wasn't An Ordinary Man, And Invented Ideas, Has Followers, Etc.

My Caution Is That You Should Make It A Book Of How Tupac Is A Messenger (Prophet) Of God, NOT A Godlike Individual.

d_bomb_23

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2001, 06:07:57 PM »
um yeah put me down dogg........

Faggit

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2001, 06:20:36 PM »
My Caution Is That You Should Make It A Book Of How Tupac Is A Messenger (Prophet) Of God, NOT A Godlike Individual.

Most definitely. If your making a book on how Pac was religious and shit then I would be very interested. I thought you were making a book on how 2pac was like God. My bad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2001, 06:24:25 PM »
Well, I See What He's SAying.  He's NOt Only Saying Tupac Was Religious, He's Saying That Tupac Was A Religious Leader, Who Was Perhaps Inspired By God, And Saw Things More Clearly Then Most, Which Is How I Define Prophet.

I Would Not Agree That tupac Was Favored By God, Or Had Gifts Others Didn't,Though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2001, 06:45:54 PM »
Dawg, I'm having second thoughts about this...I know I'm your homie, and I know Pac was real gifted and smarter than the average man, but I dont think I should be doing this, I'm Jewish...Your my homie dawg...But i don't really know...Sorry dawg...Good luck with your prophet thing...Peace homie

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2001, 07:02:25 PM »
man this is sooooooo wrong if your trying to make a religion out of this. becuase as much as i love pac and trust me i love him alot but but pac is the last man to make a religious icon out of and put him up there with jesus...that is soooooo not a good thing

if your making a book of how pac was sent by god than that's cool more power to you but if your trying to make an accult out this i will do some MAJOR praying for you

that would offend me as a pac fan
that would make me sarrowful for you as a religious person

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

techniec

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2001, 07:08:25 PM »
youre comparing tupac to muhamad (peace be upon him), jesus, and moses??

youre a fuckin retard who needs a life

DJ Stew

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2001, 07:34:27 PM »
i'll help ya however i can
drop a line
"I ain't got time for bitches, gotta keep my mind on my muthafuckin riches"  Pac

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2001, 08:18:27 PM »

2pac the Prophet

Prophet: One who predicts the future

Why 2pac is himself the hip-hop prophet:  He predicted his rise to fame.  He predicted his people would turn on him.  As they did when he was shot five times.  He predicted that he would rise again, and defy his enemies, as he did to the top of the hip-hop community in 96, and he died on top.  A death that he predicted long before it came to be.  

Yeah dawg..... you're trippin.

All the shit you listed that 2pac predicted.... he predicted in his own life. All that shit happened to HIM.... NOT to Hip Hop, NOT to the world, NOT to religion.... how can you call him a prophet?

I can say..... "Tomorrow I'm gonna go to subway and order a meatball sub..... but they'll be out of meatballs"... and then tomorrow I will go to subway and they WILL be out of meatballs..... doesn't make me a prophet though.

I KNOW that's a stupid ass example but still.... it gets my point across.

I dont think you're whold 2pacalism idea is gonna work

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2001, 08:54:21 PM »
i know pac was the best rapper but i wouldn't call hima prophet i mean if your gonna call pac a prophet what would that make Miss Cleo?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09