Author Topic: "SEXUAL ERUPTION" (from Snoop Dogg's new album EGO TRIPPIN)  (Read 3001 times)

Lazar

Re: "SEXUAL ERUPTION" (from Snoop Dogg's new album EGO TRIPPIN)
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 08:11:30 AM »
IMO one of Snoop´s wackest tracks ever but it´s O.K. Good to sell some more records

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 08:13:22 AM »
Erm this is a joke right? I guess after hearing the track, theres a reason why its not on any other hip-hop sites/ forums, probably on the pop ones......

Seriously tho, high school musical is more gangsta than this track, maybe timbaland was right Hip hop is the new Pop ???

who cares if its not GANGSTA ?
grow up kid

Faggot u know what i mean, snoops meant to be a rapper and while im not saying artists cant make cross over tunes, this is a joke, this sounds like something that belongs on Nelly Furtados album, you wudnt expect it to be a rappers first single, besides i thought snoop was meant to be going back to his roots with this album, only using one producer and having no features, instead we get the typical BS from snoop, only difference this time is that he managed to achive it without Pharrell.....This isnt a terrible song, but its a clear case of snoop trying to bite an RnB star (Tpain) whos gettin shine atm from this Voicebox/autotune/vocoder BS, this song isnt orignal, isnt innovative, it's generic and pop, theres no excusing that, dont get me wrong im a snoop fan but im tired of the same old BS....

And my quote about his new single not being GANGSTA was a joke u tool, all im simply saying is i dont mind snoop trying to do summin new, but this track is generic, quite clearly a t-pain wanabe single, and POP....

Stop taking everything so personally

well put... u cant claim to be a gangsta rapper on ur last album and then put out this bullshit!!

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 08:15:40 AM »
Erm this is a joke right? I guess after hearing the track, theres a reason why its not on any other hip-hop sites/ forums, probably on the pop ones......

Seriously tho, high school musical is more gangsta than this track, maybe timbaland was right Hip hop is the new Pop ???

who cares if its not GANGSTA ?
grow up kid

Faggot u know what i mean, snoops meant to be a rapper and while im not saying artists cant make cross over tunes, this is a joke, this sounds like something that belongs on Nelly Furtados album, you wudnt expect it to be a rappers first single, besides i thought snoop was meant to be going back to his roots with this album, only using one producer and having no features, instead we get the typical BS from snoop, only difference this time is that he managed to achive it without Pharrell.....This isnt a terrible song, but its a clear case of snoop trying to bite an RnB star (Tpain) whos gettin shine atm from this Voicebox/autotune/vocoder BS, this song isnt orignal, isnt innovative, it's generic and pop, theres no excusing that, dont get me wrong im a snoop fan but im tired of the same old BS....

And my quote about his new single not being GANGSTA was a joke u tool, all im simply saying is i dont mind snoop trying to do summin new, but this track is generic, quite clearly a t-pain wanabe single, and POP....

Stop taking everything so personally

well put... u cant claim to be a gangsta rapper on ur last album and then put out this bullshit!!
+1

Invincible

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 08:17:25 AM »
Oh dear. What is he doing. It better not be a whole album of this but i doubt it will. I don't like it. I wasn't expecting anything gangsta but this is pretty crap.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 08:28:40 AM »
lmao....the hell is this shit? its not even like its a bad joint...but this is snoop we are talking about.....he should not be putting out shit like this, if he wants to sing on a song...make that shit personal....as much as i cannot stand eminems shit no mo....halies song was a nice idea for some personal shit....i don't wanna hear snoop singing like this to bitches....if he wants a jam for the ladies, make another beautiful cuz that shit was nice. Even when snoop is rapping in the third verse his flow is crazy so whats with the bullshit he doing before this....i hope this is a leftover

pz

p.s....we all know this is not how most of the album will sound like but after his last album which was weak, he cannot be putting shit like this out

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 08:32:11 AM »
Wednesday, October 24, 2007     
NEW SNOOP DOGG MUSIC

Checc out tha 1st sneak peek of my next album EGO TRIPPIN'  - "Sexual Eruption" produced by tha homey Shawty Redd - chuuch!

7:22 PM - 0 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 08:55:58 AM »
y'all dunno much about marketing it seems.. something like this will tear the club down !! This is the type of banger DJs love using to slow things down.. it will blow up if promoted right..

he's using the same pro tools plug-in that T-Pain uses.. it's mixed pretty good, dope overall.. plus, sex sells !!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 09:01:26 AM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 09:12:01 AM »
i actually thinks its pretty nice, that what i think.

Its great that he tries different things, i am pretty sure Ego trippin is different all over. not (cheer) pop all over.

and he just made a album " tha blue carpet treatment" for the hardcore fans that like the gotti snoop..  but everybody still hates :P

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 09:19:35 AM »
Blue Carpet Treatement would  be great, if it wasn't for 6,7 fillers.

The problem is that he tried to please die hard westcoast fans and put your DPGs, Warzones, Nince Inch Dixs, Western Unions, Mc Eihts.... who are all either boring or has beens.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2007, 09:19:52 AM »
^^^yeah thats one thing i agree with...snoop always is changin up and buiding...i dont really dig this, but ive only heard it once and i wasnt impressed but he did just put out bct and while i thnk its kinda wack he did put it out with what the hardcores wanted to see....but now maybe snoop is carrying on doing what he wants....but i still aint sure....whats with the album title...ego trippin...sounds like something a nigga would have put out during the 80's

SGV

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2007, 09:30:33 AM »
LMAO @ DPG Groupies all upset. Snoop is no idiot. He's not gonna make a song called "Sexual Eruption" and be all gangsta on it. This dude is in his 30s, he does way more than enough tracks to satisfy you kids who love to live vicariously through gangsta rappers to feel better about yourselves. Snoop knows that this song has potential of blowing up, that's why he did it this way. And then you douche bags wonder why the West Coast ain't shit... The fans don't support shit unless its on some Super Crip/Blood or G-Funk shit. Props to Snoop.

~Lucien~

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2007, 09:45:11 AM »
LMAO @ DPG Groupies all upset. Snoop is no idiot. He's not gonna make a song called "Sexual Eruption" and be all gangsta on it. This dude is in his 30s, he does way more than enough tracks to satisfy you kids who love to live vicariously through gangsta rappers to feel better about yourselves. Snoop knows that this song has potential of blowing up, that's why he did it this way. And then you douche bags wonder why the West Coast ain't shit... The fans don't support shit unless its on some Super Crip/Blood or G-Funk shit. Props to Snoop.

amen

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2007, 09:46:53 AM »
the fuck u you talkin about? is this shit aimed at me? because i dont dig the joint? sounds like something i heard done by a few cats before and so far i don't see anything amazing about it....i'm all for snoop trying different shit...drop it like its hot was g'd up and amazing and it was one of his biggest hits ever....im down with beautiful too...i just don't like this song very much at all right now to be honest....maybe it will blow up and i'll be happy because i always support the left coast but if that shit was aimed at me....u got me me mixed up homie...if not...my bad

pz

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2007, 10:06:34 AM »

Props to Snoop ? Man, I hate G-Funk groupies as much as you do but this song is plain garbage. I don't care if it's gangsta or not, the thing is, it's not fresh or something out of the box and it's straight up copying T-Pain. Who cares if it has potential of blowing up, it sucks. Snoop is such a big name, that he can put anything out and his cd will go near or platinum. Instead of that he's literally copying the popular trend at the moment.

Why can't other rapper be like Nas or Chamillionare. They say "fuck the trends" and create music that they want to, is dope and actually has more replay value than 5 spins.

everlast1986

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2007, 10:22:31 AM »

well put+1