Author Topic: "SEXUAL ERUPTION" (from Snoop Dogg's new album EGO TRIPPIN)  (Read 3014 times)

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: "SEXUAL ERUPTION" (from Snoop Dogg's new album EGO TRIPPIN)
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2007, 12:24:48 PM »
ive heard so many bad/shit songs from Snoop in the last 10 years or so but this tops them all, shocking......

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2007, 12:25:15 PM »
joint is weak....maybe it'll get shit poppin in the clubs but i know whats poppin in clubs and cats dont wanna hear snoop singin in clubs....cats want to hear drop it like its hot, still dre or next episode...

the fuck? what you know about clubs in california? ain't you a jew from fuckin Israel? c'mon now.. your whole point is invalid..

speaking of Nas, he's a coward.. that muthafuca goes against trends just to push units.. reverse marketing.. and when that doesn't work, he hops on the newest trend to make a quick buck.. he a hypocrite.. no need to speak on him tho.. 

anyway, I love how cats on here is quick to tell you what "gangstas" wanna hear.. y'all some nerds.. gangstas where I'm from bump slow jams more than anything, I'd love to see y'all come argue how that isn't what gangstas is supposed to listen to.. please believe my patnas gone be singin along to this new snoop joint with a gun on their belt vibing.. this is feel good music.. and it's marketed for adults.. somebody like Chris Brown could make a feel good song too, but it ain't aimed for mature audiences.. that's the difference.. soak up some game and learn to appreciate music the right way.. y'all pathetic.. young minds.

and snoop DOES care about sales.. that's why he's trying new things.. gangsta shit don't sell forever..

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 12:27:08 PM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

d-nice

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2007, 12:27:42 PM »
Blue Carpet Treatement would  be great, if it wasn't for 6,7 fillers.

The problem is that he tried to please die hard westcoast fans and put your DPGs, Warzones, Nince Inch Dixs, Western Unions, Mc Eihts.... who are all either boring or has beens.

True. the 2nd half of that album was all over the place. Not sure why you put Westurn Union on that list but to each his own. As for the track, I am not surprised, look at the numbers. R&G- almost double platinum, BCT- platinum. Snoop made more money doing the R&G thing. Translation- the fans get more R&G tracks and less gangsta. He hinted at it in interviews so I thought if BCT did not do the numbers, he would go back to this. Not bad, the beat is DOPE.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2007, 12:52:43 PM »
joint is weak....maybe it'll get shit poppin in the clubs but i know whats poppin in clubs and cats dont wanna hear snoop singin in clubs....cats want to hear drop it like its hot, still dre or next episode...

the fuck? what you know about clubs in california? ain't you a jew from fuckin Israel? c'mon now.. your whole point is invalid..

speaking of Nas, he's a coward.. that muthafuca goes against trends just to push units.. reverse marketing.. and when that doesn't work, he hops on the newest trend to make a quick buck.. he a hypocrite.. no need to speak on him tho.. 

anyway, I love how cats on here is quick to tell you what "gangstas" wanna hear.. y'all some nerds.. gangstas where I'm from bump slow jams more than anything, I'd love to see y'all come argue how that isn't what gangstas is supposed to listen to.. please believe my patnas gone be singin along to this new snoop joint with a gun on their belt vibing.. this is feel good music.. and it's marketed for adults.. somebody like Chris Brown could make a feel good song too, but it ain't aimed for mature audiences.. that's the difference.. soak up some game and learn to appreciate music the right way.. y'all pathetic.. young minds.

and snoop DOES care about sales.. that's why he's trying new things.. gangsta shit don't sell forever..

the fuck you clown talkin about? i aint no fuckin jew and i aint frm isreal either...lmao.....no idea where the fuck you got that idea from but thats the first time i ever been called a jew....im black to start with

next of all, nigga i was raised on this shit, not introduced not learned from day 1 this the shit i been hearing...aint nobody on here ready to school me on this shit, i can listen to y'all and no doubt imma pick up on things i didnt know befo but please, y'all some nerds tryna tell me about what cats listen too...you aint shit on me son....im 23 in november, i am young but i aint no young'n to the game....ofcourse snoop cares about sales....ofcourse nas does too....i didnt even mention nas in the post, the fuck is you talkin about?

your whole post is fuckin retarded....

and don't need to speak 2 me about business either nigga....i done gotta degree in that shit and yes i know that doesnt automatically mean i know more shit than a regular cat but i know the fuck im talking about....this joint is wack, if i wanna bump some shit with my dime piece, imma bump some real shit...smooth soul shit, rnb shit...even smooth hiphop....but not this...this shit is wack....aint no need to talk to me like im all about gangster music...i just do not like this song....simple as that....i aint no square foo who as soon as he hears a joint thats a lil laid back or for the bitches gets scared...i got flava boy but like i said, this is not my joint...simple as.....if i wanna hear some snoop shit with my bitch theres other shit i can check with a nice vibe, this aint my joint though! damn cats gettin hurt cuz i aint into a joint

pz

pz

Elano

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2007, 12:57:34 PM »
Snoop is just havin fun on this track,what's the fuckin problem ?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2007, 01:01:42 PM »
^^^thats kool and i aint diggin the joint .......whats the problem?

Lunatic

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2007, 01:03:25 PM »
 >:( :-X :-\ :'(
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2007, 01:06:20 PM »
^^^thats kool and i aint diggin the joint .......whats the problem?

there's enough room for everybody

Westdog

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2007, 01:42:05 PM »
smth new! funky!
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2007, 02:08:45 PM »
Its an aight tracc, but would be better to appears on a mixtape than on his upcoming album

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2007, 02:35:35 PM »
A guy on another board told me, that this song is like half a year old and is not meant to be the first single. But who knows...  ???

Anyway, I like this song, it's pretty catchy. The rap part at the end is heat.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2007, 05:11:36 PM »
if he is going to make songs like this just to make money. I think he should release a 2 cd album. the 1st can have good tracks and non-fillers .... and he can put what ever he wants on the 2nd cd. all the crappy fillers and tracks like this one. that way i dont have to skip tracks when i listen to disc 1.

OchoCinco

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2007, 05:22:33 PM »
T-pain and Justin Timerberlake have a baby and this is what kind of music they would make..aka wack shit  :-X
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 05:29:16 PM by OchoCinco »

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2007, 09:16:35 PM »
 :monkey_piss: :monkey_piss: on that song.....shit is weak.

Elano

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2007, 09:34:09 PM »
A guy on another board told me, that this song is like half a year old and is not meant to be the first single. But who knows...  ???

Anyway, I like this song, it's pretty catchy. The rap part at the end is heat.

nobody said this will be the first single,but it will be on the album for sure