Author Topic: "SEXUAL ERUPTION" (from Snoop Dogg's new album EGO TRIPPIN)  (Read 3009 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: "SEXUAL ERUPTION" (from Snoop Dogg's new album EGO TRIPPIN)
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2007, 10:00:25 PM »
I used to hate that shit, but now im digging it Kids will hate, but im enjoying it plus im sure the Bitches will get wet over this when they will hear this in the club... Im wit it...i dont support the gangsta image when ur 36 years old anyway (wasnt his bday last week by the way?)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2007, 10:35:25 PM »
the fuck you clown talkin about? i aint no fuckin jew and i aint frm isreal either...lmao.....no idea where the fuck you got that idea from but thats the first time i ever been called a jew....im black to start with

next of all, nigga i was raised on this shit, not introduced not learned from day 1 this the shit i been hearing...aint nobody on here ready to school me on this shit, i can listen to y'all and no doubt imma pick up on things i didnt know befo but please, y'all some nerds tryna tell me about what cats listen too...you aint shit on me son....im 23 in november, i am young but i aint no young'n to the game....ofcourse snoop cares about sales....ofcourse nas does too....i didnt even mention nas in the post, the fuck is you talkin about?

your whole post is fuckin retarded....

and don't need to speak 2 me about business either nigga....i done gotta degree in that shit and yes i know that doesnt automatically mean i know more shit than a regular cat but i know the fuck im talking about....this joint is wack, if i wanna bump some shit with my dime piece, imma bump some real shit...smooth soul shit, rnb shit...even smooth hiphop....but not this...this shit is wack....aint no need to talk to me like im all about gangster music...i just do not like this song....simple as that....i aint no square foo who as soon as he hears a joint thats a lil laid back or for the bitches gets scared...i got flava boy but like i said, this is not my joint...simple as.....if i wanna hear some snoop shit with my bitch theres other shit i can check with a nice vibe, this aint my joint though! damn cats gettin hurt cuz i aint into a joint

pz

pz

the only thing that was directed at you was my comments about you not knowing what goes down in our california clubs.. you get too deep into your life for no reason.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

d-nice

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2007, 10:53:16 PM »
I can see this song is going to be similar to the comments for Drop It Like It's Hot when it dropped. Like it or not this album is probably going to be R&G pt 2.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2007, 11:18:32 PM »
A guy on another board told me, that this song is like half a year old and is not meant to be the first single. But who knows...  ???

Anyway, I like this song, it's pretty catchy. The rap part at the end is heat.
That's true.  I just checked my "date modified" on the track, and I've had it since August 8th.  I remember when it came out it was like WTF?  Wack song to me, but I'm sure some people like it. 

Who said this was the first single?  I thought it was a BCT leftover at the time I downloaded it.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2007, 11:30:03 PM »
It's aight but it bites T-Pain all the way.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 12:25:32 AM by Davizz »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2007, 12:30:51 AM »
This shit be old.

Old and wack.

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2007, 03:04:22 AM »
i love snoop but i dont like this song. Nope not for me from snoop.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2007, 03:16:16 AM »
watch this shit probably won't even be on the album, hopefully not :-\

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2007, 07:40:24 AM »
Snoop put this song on his MySpace profile yesterday and wrote there that it comes from "Ego Trippin'", but... Whatta fuck? ??? He has deleted it...

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2007, 08:37:22 AM »
Snoop put this song on his MySpace profile yesterday and wrote there that it comes from "Ego Trippin'", but... Whatta fuck? ??? He has deleted it...
I guess Snoop reads dubcc.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2007, 09:21:06 AM »
My 1 wish about "Ego Trippin'":
I hate when Snoop is callin' himself "Bigg Snoopy D. O. Double Gizzle", "Bigg Bo$$ Dogg" or shit like dat (youkno'whatImean - vountin'). I just wanna hear Snoop Doggy Dogg again...

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2007, 09:37:35 AM »
 :-\ i am pretty sure this is the single but i dont hope so .

http://www.mtvnetworks.co.uk/snoop

dont know if this is true

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2007, 09:37:52 AM »
What Snoop is missing is the good old whining funk like in Gin & Juice! I mean that it's not Snoop who has gone whack, he still has a great flow but in my opinion his instrumentals are not up to the good ol' days!

Lazar

« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2007, 09:55:53 AM »
I just wanna hear Snoop Doggy Dogg again...

BIG Word.

It´s nothing bad about trying new things but somebody must kick Snoop in his ass that he go back to his roots

Snoop put this song on his MySpace profile yesterday and wrote there that it comes from "Ego Trippin'", but... Whatta fuck? Huh He has deleted it...

Looks like he know what´s good for him  ;D

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2007, 07:56:34 PM »
Whoever does the bulletins for his myspace was definitely and clearly pushing this as a single for Ego Trippin all day yesterday...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ