Author Topic: THE REALEST SHIT EVER WROTE!!  (Read 990 times)

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: THE REALEST SHIT EVER WROTE!!
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2007, 08:19:15 AM »
I really want 2 cool to drop a classic, album, but with commercial appeal, we saw wC dropping an album but it could have been better, if it had more commercial appeal the same goes for ice cube, his album could have been better, i remember the good days of rap with ruthless and deathrow were battling, there was no need for the skip button, these days, it seems an album will have 4 or at the most 5 songs, and then the rest suck. i dont see any westcoast artist with direction, i hope 2cool learns from these mistakes and drops a classic, another thing is the wack beats these days, taht rappers are using, especially the west,

2Cool i hope when your album drops, it a master piece with the commerical appeal to be a success, the west dont understand that your music needs to be not only for the streets but for the clubs, if it bangs in the clubs then it will be a success, bottomline.

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2007, 05:24:16 PM »
I really want 2 cool to drop a classic, album, but with commercial appeal, we saw wC dropping an album but it could have been better, if it had more commercial appeal the same goes for ice cube, his album could have been better, i remember the good days of rap with ruthless and deathrow were battling, there was no need for the skip button, these days, it seems an album will have 4 or at the most 5 songs, and then the rest suck. i dont see any westcoast artist with direction, i hope 2cool learns from these mistakes and drops a classic, another thing is the wack beats these days, taht rappers are using, especially the west,

2Cool i hope when your album drops, it a master piece with the commerical appeal to be a success, the west dont understand that your music needs to be not only for the streets but for the clubs, if it bangs in the clubs then it will be a success, bottomline.

Pancho those are exactly my plans to drop a classic. But it wont all be commercial, you gotta remember albums should be reflections of life, and everything in life is not commercial, everything in life is not gangsta, everything in life is not always party, etc.
alot of artist dont round their albums off well. my plan is to drop a well rounded album. In my opinion thats what was wrong with Busta's album, Jay-z's,and even 50's new album. I like all those artists' but in my opinion their albums were not well rounded, good songs, just not the right combinations.

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2007, 06:12:51 PM »

Pancho those are exactly my plans to drop a classic. But it wont all be commercial, you gotta remember albums should be reflections of life, and everything in life is not commercial, everything in life is not gangsta, everything in life is not always party, etc.
alot of artist dont round their albums off well. my plan is to drop a well rounded album. In my opinion thats what was wrong with Busta's album, Jay-z's,and even 50's new album. I like all those artists' but in my opinion their albums were not well rounded, good songs, just not the right combinations.
but when can we expect the album to drop???? first quarter of next year second??? and what producers or guest appearnces can we expect.

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 03:06:48 PM »

but when can we expect the album to drop???? first quarter of next year second??? and what producers or guest appearnces can we expect.
If I have any say A.S.A.P., but the situation will tell me when & where. As far as guest appearances right at this moment, just all me but im always open 4 features, I love features, but everybody is so wishy washy, Im not depending on any features, So if there are GREAT!! if not GREAT!!!     THE HARDEST ARTIST!!! 

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2007, 03:45:04 PM »

If I have any say A.S.A.P., but the situation will tell me when & where. As far as guest appearances right at this moment, just all me but im always open 4 features, I love features, but everybody is so wishy washy, Im not depending on any features, So if there are GREAT!! if not GREAT!!!     THE HARDEST ARTIST!!! 
Too Cool, have you secured distribution yet???i think thats what is important in an artist selling an album or not.

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2007, 04:51:13 PM »

Too Cool, have you secured distribution yet???i think thats what is important in an artist selling an album or not.
Not yet, but thats a fraction of what can make an artist sell, ULTIMATELY!! it's MARKETING & PROMOTIONS that play the other parts. But anything U guys can help me with I'm open for, distro,promotions,interviews, etc. lets do something different lets see if we can get me a deal through the internet, forums various sites whatever.

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 05:21:08 PM »
2 cool, i know i have been asking you lots of questions, but when do u expect to see your album dropping, i mean whenwill u have news, and why doesnt dubcnn.com interview you, shit you are better then G. Malone or hot dollar or half of these rappers, shit your music is better then Crooked I's i know some people might not agree, but thats what i think, but homie drop some news.

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2007, 07:30:40 PM »
2 cool, i know i have been asking you lots of questions, but when do u expect to see your album dropping, i mean whenwill u have news, and why doesnt dubcnn.com interview you, shit you are better then G. Malone or hot dollar or half of these rappers, shit your music is better then Crooked I's i know some people might not agree, but thats what i think, but homie drop some news.

I mos def appreciate the support my ninja! But your guess is good as mine why dubcnn.com has not interviewed me yet I guess even on the rap forums politics are played. I figure this if U guys demand it they will have no choice but to make that happen. Why dont we try an experiment make a request to the guys that run this forum and LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS!! PEOPLE FEAR WHAT THEY CANT UNDERSTAND & HATE WHAT THEY CAN'T CONQUER!! I think I'm some sort of threat to alot of people. It was funny when it looked like we were a shoe in eveybody was hollering, all the rap sites half of these rappers U guys talk about on this forum wanted features. And as soon as the hype died so did the relationships I feel like some people were GLAD because I pretty much think everbody knew we MOST DEFINITELY had the potential to pull it off.  OH! BUT 2COOL IS FAR FROM DONE MUTHAFUCKA'S!!!!!

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2007, 01:12:31 PM »
Keep it CRACKIN!!! 8)

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2007, 04:21:04 PM »
Too Cool, Whussup Wit Jewell (Ju-L) And BB Roy?

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2007, 04:41:05 AM »
FREE TRAY DEEE! FREE!! TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!!!

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2007, 03:50:05 PM »
keep this shit going!! >:(