Author Topic: Truth is, when you compare discographies; Tupac isn't seeing Cube on ANY LEVEL  (Read 1970 times)

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
i give the edge to cube, but they both greats with great music.

GangstaBoogy

Yeah I gotta agree with the topic statement. Cube = GOAT. Name any subject and I bet you Cube has a song about it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
pac only has 1 classic

his double LP was filled wtih tons of fillers
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Make that 3

kemizt

Okka

I have said this before, they both legends & got classics. But i feel like that Pac has always been too much overrated

Ice Cube>Tupac

d-nice

pac only has 1 classic

his double LP was filled wtih tons of fillers

He has at least 2. Makaveli and Me Against The World. And I actually thought MATW>AEOM. Pac was coming into his prime around the time Bow Down came out and Cube's last solo was Lethal Injection. Both are basically from 2 different time frames of hip hop so by the time Pac got going, he was killed.

Snoopafly-1986

u can't say Pac wasn't seeing him LOL, if anything they are the 2 best of alltime and leave it at that 8) 

midwestryder

i dont amerikkkaz most wanted that much, only a few songs his other shit is amazing though...dont know why?
it might be that amerikkkaz most wanted was a east coast produced album & not west coast produced album .amerikkkaz most wanted was all bomb squad production aka public emeny's producers. the west of ice cubes solo albums are est coast produce .also to me ice cube & 2pac are equals . did you forget ice cube was on 2pac's second album.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 04:04:51 PM by midwestryder »

E. J. Rizo

Pac was better in my opinion... he had more passion better flow.... just killed shit... he was able to switch his flow emotion passion rhymes to be relevant to whatever type or topic of a track he did... made you feel like a more personal connection... dont know... but pac is something else.

but i have never really felt Cube all that much... he is great but i like other artist more than him... call me weird but i like WC more than cube... banging ass music

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^^ Coca Cola is Def better then pepsi you idiot!

J/k :laugh:

Pepsi's #1!!!!!!!

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
2pac was getting better and had not reached his prime yet.

In all seriousness, Most artists can't maintain... Maybe that's why the artists that have died young,(i.e. Hendrix,Cobain,Joplin) 2pac... are so celebrated. They never had a chance to disappoint us. Look at the ones that survived.. they can't keep it up, not one of them.

d-nice

2pac was getting better and had not reached his prime yet.

In all seriousness, Most artists can't maintain... Maybe that's why the artists that have died young,(i.e. Hendrix,Cobain,Joplin) 2pac... are so celebrated. They never had a chance to disappoint us. Look at the ones that survived.. they can't keep it up, not one of them.

True you take that into consideration, but this topic is about a better catalog. All those artists you mentioned, like Pac, had a very extensive catalogue of music also. 2pac for example for those had even heard the unreleased material was still bringing the heat. That is why so many people are pissed off the music is altered and remixed. Those artists for the most part are celebrated because most were some of the best if not the best and what they did at the time they passed away.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
How can this be taken serious ?

Pac was active from 91-96, in case u can't count.. that's FIVE years.
And Cube has been active since 86... 21 years..

::)
Case closed. If you want to argue that Cube had a better catalogue fine. But you can't say that since he did, he was better then 2Pac. 2Pac had only FIVE YEARS to display his talent.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
How can this be taken serious ?

Pac was active from 91-96, in case u can't count.. that's FIVE years.
And Cube has been active since 86... 21 years..

::)
Case closed. If you want to argue that Cube had a better catalogue fine. But you can't say that since he did, he was better then 2Pac. 2Pac had only FIVE YEARS to display his talent.

LOL @ case closed

I went from 88-96, I didn't list 21 years worth of music

these 2pac groupies are sad
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

peterstannard

• Lil Geezy
Crooked I's discog is better than these 2 put together.
Audiohosting.org: Hosting the music industry.