Author Topic: BONDS INDICTED  (Read 795 times)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: BONDS INDICTED
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2007, 03:24:30 PM »
Fuck the feds, its none of their business... 

Steroids are illegal. He lied under oath. How is it not their business?

In all honesty, it really is none of their business what he puts in his own body...The government just likes to run peoples lives, that's all.

This indictment isn't about steroids. Its about him lying under oath.  But whether you're talking about the steroid issue or him lying under oath, it doesn't matter, because its all illegal.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 03:26:04 PM by I Am The Anton »

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

herpes

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2007, 03:27:15 PM »
Bonds records that will never be touched,  eat it haters.

7 mvps*
a combination of 500 hr's and 500 steals*
73 Homers in single season*
Single season records for Slugging %, Walks, and OBP*

I fixed it for you spice.... Only three of those MVP's were won while clean.  You know what I'll be a nice guy and I will give you 500 home runs and stolen bases on second thought.  Even though he was under 500 for each when he started juicing.  He would of eventually gotten there.  Thats sad that even though he is the only player to do that in history to do that, that still wasn't enough for this cheat.  73 home runs lmfao you actually put that one on.  And his single season records you posted were all done after he started juicing.  Walk wise you remove his 3 dirty years and remove McGwire (who was a cheat and my personal opinion he doesn't deserve to be in the HOF either) that leaves him 5th behind 3 seasons by the splendid splinter Ted Williams and Babe Ruth.  OBP wise you remove the players from the steroids era Bonds cracks the top 80 and some of those players such as John Olerud and Todd Helton were not juicing but I will include them anyways.  And slugging wise if you remove every player from the steroid era (again a few names on there I think were clean) Bonds best season leaves him at 30th all time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2007, 03:39:21 PM »

In all honesty, it really is none of their business what he puts in his own body...The government just likes to run peoples lives, that's all.

This indictment isn't about steroids. Its about him lying under oath.  But whether you're talking about the steroid issue or him lying under oath, it doesn't matter, because its all illegal.

Just because it's illegal doesn't make it wrong...Maybe he shouldn't have lied under oath, but you don't send someone to jail for 30 years because of that. Especially if they're lying about something personal to begin with...

herpes

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2007, 03:46:11 PM »

Just because it's illegal doesn't make it wrong...Maybe he shouldn't have lied under oath, but you don't send someone to jail for 30 years because of that. Especially if they're lying about something personal to begin with...

I agree with you that 30 years is excessive but none the less the feds wanted to divulge deeper into the steroids epidemic in baseball and sports in general and Bonds lied about it.

herpes

« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2007, 03:57:42 PM »
is it too soon to start the official Spice suicide watch ?

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2007, 04:30:21 PM »

Its wrong to me and apparently its wrong to the government. I hate liars, so I don't give a fuck what happens to bonds, kill him for all I care.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2007, 04:31:42 PM »

Who gives a fuck, i'll put the noose around his neck for him.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2007, 05:32:57 PM »

I don't think so.  He seems pretty damn upset.  I don't understand how someone could be so in love with such a jerkoff like Barry Bonds.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2007, 06:43:02 AM »
Barry Bonds = The best player any of you haters will ever see in your pathetic lifetimes.

Ken Griffey Jr.>>>>>Barry Bonds.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2007, 06:47:48 AM »

Its wrong to me and apparently its wrong to the government. I hate liars, so I don't give a fuck what happens to bonds, kill him for all I care.

If you hate liars you'd hate the government.  [/politics discussion]

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2007, 10:43:25 AM »
wasn't he indicted for lying? I don't care about if dude took steroids to break some record but why he had to lie about it he fucked himself basically

Elano

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2007, 10:54:51 AM »
He should've NEVER lied about taking steroids.

And this is a crime ?  ::)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2007, 10:59:07 AM »
He should've NEVER lied about taking steroids.

And this is a crime ?  ::)

LMAO you dumb fuckin piece of shit...read up the facts before you say that dumb ass shit.

THe Feds had a grand jury on the Balco Case.....All Bonds had to say was he took steriods and NOTHING would have happen to him. But no, he decides to fuckin lie. about a handful of OTHER  Baseball players said they took steroids from Anderson and Balco. Shefield even snitched on Bonds...You can add the Giambi brothers aswell..they all told the truth to the grand jury..but in the public they lied, which doesn't matter.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2007, 10:59:24 AM »

If you hate liars you'd hate the government.  [/politics discussion]

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2007, 11:01:38 AM »

Exactly...Bonds lied to the Feds...plus, dont forget about him and his taxes...thats why their's 30 years max.....

But honestly...hes only gonna spend 5 years max if convicted on everything....
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008