Author Topic: Why did Quik and Eiht have beef?  (Read 762 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Why did Quik and Eiht have beef?
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 02:52:18 PM »
that beef actually started in '89 when Eiht slept wit Quiks sister and Eiht was braggin how tight her pussy was and word got bacc to quik

beltre

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 03:15:56 PM »
that beef actually started in '89 when Eiht slept wit Quiks sister and Eiht was braggin how tight her pussy was and word got bacc to quik

Thats the first time I heard that version of how the beef started......is she the sister that he went to jail  for?

-B

DJSpin

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 10:15:10 PM »
if i get a chance..ill post that song from the Red Tape where he says "to the top of the tree for CMW to see"  and then someone else post Eight's repsonse..we'll go back and forth until we get to "Youz a gangsta" and the beef ends

Haha.........this thread could end up being the longest ever. They talked alot of shit about each other. 8)

Heres the track that started it all, from the Red Tape - Treez N Branches
http://download.yousendit.com/BB247CE1758CBBD8

by the way..for the AMG haters..he drops another hot verse!

westside159

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 02:41:38 PM »
if i get a chance..ill post that song from the Red Tape where he says "to the top of the tree for CMW to see"  and then someone else post Eight's repsonse..we'll go back and forth until we get to "Youz a gangsta" and the beef ends

Haha.........this thread could end up being the longest ever. They talked alot of shit about each other. 8)

The Blue Tape was and still is consider a Hip hop underground Classic homie , and if you dont know your a SQUARE fo real !!!!!!!  All real niggaz that grew up bacc then know whats up !!!!!!!!  Geah

Klue

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 02:49:00 PM »

The Blue Tape was and still is consider a Hip hop underground Classic homie , and if you dont know your a SQUARE fo real !!!!!!!  All real niggaz that grew up bacc then know whats up !!!!!!!!  Geah

yo got this blue tape man ? nver heard this one.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 03:03:08 PM »
well not to mention that quik is a blood and eiht is a crip, and both being from compton

BG Dresta

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 06:55:19 PM »
well not to mention that quik is a blood and eiht is a crip, and both being from compton

yup and BOTH bein from the westside of compton so yea...

DJSpin

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2007, 08:17:21 PM »

yea brah, im a square cuz i dont live in compton and eiht sucks.. Yeah so thats why i dont know about the blue tape..sorry

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »
Good interview with QUik

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 06:08:25 AM »
I am not trying to offend Dj Quik or his fans because Quik is one of my favourites (I am currently bumping Let You Havit (one of the best instrumentals ever by the way)). However one thing seems strange to me:

I suppose that we all agree that in his diss tracks Quik goes hard at Eiht saying that he is more gangster than him and that he if run up on in him he will be shot.
Well, in Youz a ganxta Quik quit the diss by saying that he is not a gangster and that he is a pure entertainer whereas Mc Eiht didn't quit his gangster image. Could it be that Eiht and his homies (there is a line about it in youz and ganxta about it) scared Quik so much that he quit?

I do not have opion, I am just wondering what you think about it.

WC Gotti

• Lil Geezy
  • 2 Sigs don't miss....
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 07:16:44 AM »
I am not trying to offend Dj Quik or his fans because Quik is one of my favourites (I am currently bumping Let You Havit (one of the best instrumentals ever by the way)). However one thing seems strange to me:

I suppose that we all agree that in his diss tracks Quik goes hard at Eiht saying that he is more gangster than him and that he if run up on in him he will be shot.
Well, in Youz a ganxta Quik quit the diss by saying that he is not a gangster and that he is a pure entertainer whereas Mc Eiht didn't quit his gangster image. Could it be that Eiht and his homies (there is a line about it in youz and ganxta about it) scared Quik so much that he quit?

I don't think that was it, but I will say neither of them had a "gangster image"...both them niggas was gansgatas from Compton...no image about it. It's money to be made and them niggas know it...they was supposed to be working together to prove the beef was over, but nothing big ever really dropped.

DJSpin

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 11:38:28 AM »

I don't think that was it, but I will say neither of them had a "gangster image"...both them niggas was gansgatas from Compton...no image about it. It's money to be made and them niggas know it...they was supposed to be working together to prove the beef was over, but nothing big ever really dropped.

i think it just to the point of why keep going back and forth over a diss that wasnt even a diss to begin with.  They both got eachother good.. and after Big and Pac get killed over beef...  its just like, enough is enough fuck the beef and lets make some dope music..

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 12:37:42 PM »
Was Death Threatz released after 2Pac's death? Because in this album Mc Eiht is going hard on Dj Quik

DJSpin

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 04:28:16 PM »
i dont know when death threats came out...but i would be surprised to hear that after Quik tried to make peace Eiht would 'go hard at quik' at that point

westside159

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 06:41:26 PM »
i dont know when death threats came out...but i would be surprised to hear that after Quik tried to make peace Eiht would 'go hard at quik' at that point

make peace , in 94- and 95 Quik had his diss on 2 albums , and didnt write the lyrics , the beat was hard as Fucc but the false thing is the lyrics , how you gonna make a diss song and your a gangsta and have somebody else write your lyics like Eiht said on the Last Def Wish Song on DEATH THREATZ ??