Author Topic: Crooked I Vs. Jay Z!! Whos The Better Mc? Croked I Says He Is!! Video Inside!!!!  (Read 583 times)

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!

Dopeisjay

i say crooked hands down..

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
dam he spit some sick shit right there

jbel1021

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
To bad people dont judge material that HAS BEEN RELEASED
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

westsiderider323

crooked i iz better now
jay-z's new shit iz str8 up garbage

wballz187

• Muthafuckin' OG
Crooked I groupies givin Dominic a bad name.  Crooked himself wouldnt argue that Hov is better than him.
you couldn't drop dope shit with rocks in your culoo-crooked i

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Crooked I is a better freestyle type of rapper, and his flow, delivery, and punchlines are usually a lot better and catching to the ear. However...until he puts out A single...let alone 15, 20, 25 hot singles that were in rotation....and AN album, let alone 10+ with half being dope, I won't put him in the same category.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
God Damn  he kills it

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lmao, Crooked I is not even near Jay. He hasn't even released an album yet. As far as we know, he's a great freesytle rapper but is too wack to create a listenable LP.

Al Bundy

Coming from a dude who only really likes Reasonable Doubt, Crooked I can't see Jiggas discography. And yeah, Jay is wack now but who has released what?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked I is a better freestyle type of rapper, and his flow, delivery, and punchlines are usually a lot better and catching to the ear. However...until he puts out A single...let alone 15, 20, 25 hot singles that were in rotation....and AN album, let alone 10+ with half being dope, I won't put him in the same category.

True, true.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Yup!! Thats exactly what i was thinking. You cant compare them at all! It surprised me to see TECH, even making that comparison! It dont make any sense to me!! You would have to be more specific on  thier comparison, like freestyling!! As a complete artist? Crooked cant be on his level cuz he dont even have one fucken album!!! I fucken hate Jay-Z but i would have to say jay-z is better as a complete artist!! Even though i think Jay-Z is overated! I would take Crooked I anytime of the day but until he has at least 2 albums! Crooked I cannot be compared to legends like Nas, Eminem, 2Pac, Biggie, Kurupt or even Snoop!! Ha hA
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
crooked i iz better now
jay-z's new shit iz str8 up garbage

yea but i think that jay z has always been shit

and now hes on the front cover of american gangster trying to be denzel and shit, he probly wakes up in the mornin thinkin he is a american gangster

GangstaBoogy

I am by no means a Jay-Z fan but I have to give the edge to him since I can listen to his ALBUMS. Its eerie to think those 2 actually came in the game a year apart! Jay-Z is a multi-millionaire and Crooked I is still hyping up his debut album.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"