Author Topic: Who in the hell is donating to Ron Paul on December 16th for the biggest...  (Read 1213 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Who in the hell is donating to Ron Paul on December 16th for the biggest...
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2007, 07:06:46 AM »
He has no chance of winning.  He wants to be the guy to turn around the corruption, so he wants to go against what every other politician in Washington D.C. stands for.  When they passed the budget yesterday, there were at least 9,000 earmark pieces in it for little pet projects.  9000!  Do you honestly think that the U.S. Congress, the Democratic Party, and the Republican Party is going to give up on 9000 government programs that they've promised to their constituents?  HELL NO, Washington's a big Cash Barbecue and anybody that tries to summarily dismiss it in 1 fell swoop isn't going to get near the picnic. 

He has no intentions of winning.  He's a brilliant man but he's only tring to raise attention to the problem.  Outside of his inability to win, I agree with most of his points and his platform. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2007, 11:41:34 AM »
He has no chance of winning.  He wants to be the guy to turn around the corruption, so he wants to go against what every other politician in Washington D.C. stands for.  When they passed the budget yesterday, there were at least 9,000 earmark pieces in it for little pet projects.  9000!  Do you honestly think that the U.S. Congress, the Democratic Party, and the Republican Party is going to give up on 9000 government programs that they've promised to their constituents?  HELL NO, Washington's a big Cash Barbecue and anybody that tries to summarily dismiss it in 1 fell swoop isn't going to get near the picnic. 

He has no intentions of winning.  He's a brilliant man but he's only tring to raise attention to the problem.  Outside of his inability to win, I agree with most of his points and his platform. 

He may not have much of a chance but I don't think he has no intention of winning. Clearly Ron Paul alone wil do nothing, but if he were to win then you'd see congressmen and senators with his philosophies popping up everywhere and by the 2010 elecetions they would be ready to take the senate and by 2012 take over the senate. That is the ideal plan. IF Paul were to win you wouldn't see any real turn arounds until his econd term when congress and the senate would be on his side. Then you'd see the beginning of the turn around for America and a lot of the rest of the world. Those are all big IFs though. Hopefully the least we'll get out of this is his ideals spreasding to more and more candidates and one day a more electable candidate will emerge on the same platform

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2007, 01:07:19 PM »
I beg to differ. It think He has a good shot at the primaries.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2007, 01:37:31 AM »

If you don't think he's running to win, then you don't fundamentally understand.  Also, don't you know the whole "yeah, but he can't win" was officially played out 6 months ago?  That was relevant before he raised 18 million dollars, has converted approimately 10% of Bush supporters and has literally unkonwn supporters amongst independants and ex Republicans.  Paul absolutely can win.

You have zero balls if you don't support him because you don't think he can win.  You probably lose regularly in life.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2007, 01:59:19 AM »
You have zero balls if you don't support him because you don't think he can win.  You probably lose regularly in life.

lol
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2007, 02:00:45 AM »
Another TV appearance :)
Ron Paul - Neil Cavuto(Fox News) 12-19-07

SMH @ them for that white supremist bullshit
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 02:07:23 AM by NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO »

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2007, 07:50:28 AM »

The only clue we have to point towards his shot at the primaries is polling data... and he's basically running a tenth of the frontrunner. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2007, 07:51:44 AM »

If you don't think he's running to win, then you don't fundamentally understand.  Also, don't you know the whole "yeah, but he can't win" was officially played out 6 months ago?  That was relevant before he raised 18 million dollars, has converted approimately 10% of Bush supporters and has literally unkonwn supporters amongst independants and ex Republicans.  Paul absolutely can win.

I lose regularly in life?  You've dedicated your life to a politician who's about to lose.  I"m a fucking winner, and a winner can spot a fucking loser.  Ron Paul is a fucking loser.  BY THE WAY, I will be back in a few months to rub it in your face that I was right, and you were wrong about this.  Gimme a phone number so I can call and cuss you out after the primaries, too. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2007, 08:10:01 AM »
The same way I can rub it in your face that every one you said in the run up to the iraq war was completely wrong? ill give you my number, you wanna call me and apologize you pasty fagggot?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2007, 08:10:14 AM »
6% usually vote in the primaries. Who's voters are passionate enough to go out and vote in the primaries in force. Oh yeah not any of the other repub candidates.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2007, 01:50:31 PM »

I lose regularly in life?  You've dedicated your life to a politician who's about to lose.  I"m a fucking winner, and a winner can spot a fucking loser.  Ron Paul is a fucking loser.  BY THE WAY, I will be back in a few months to rub it in your face that I was right, and you were wrong about this.  Gimme a phone number so I can call and cuss you out after the primaries, too. 

Reading is fundamental bro.  I said Paul can win and is running to win, I never said he undoubtedly will win.  And your not getting my number, I ignore half my phone calls as it is, don't need to add another bitch to that list. I guess by your logic, you support Hillary because she clearly has the best odds to win? 

And no, I haven't dedicated my life to a politician.  I'm busy making more money in a month than you probably see in 6.  But politics has become one of my most passionate interests and I do try to discuss with as many different people as possible when I have the time.

How are your brilliant real estate investments going?  Got a lot of takers on that 100 year old $3,000 piece of shit building in some tiny ass redneck town, that you supposedly bought a while back? 

So yeah if I were you I'd wait a few months before popping up again, maybe people will forget how dumb you make yourself look.

The only clue we have to point towards his shot at the primaries is polling data... and he's basically running a tenth of the frontrunner. 

No, that's the only clue people like you look at.  Those polls are only reflective of people that voted for a Republican in the 2004 election aka GEORGE BUSH, and those people are contacted through LAND LINES.  A HUGE number of Paul's supporters don't fit that criteria - I know I don't fit either one.  His support is higher than those polls indicate and we will probably see that in Iowa and definintely New Hampshire primaries.

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2007, 05:51:00 AM »
The same way I can rub it in your face that every one you said in the run up to the iraq war was completely wrong? ill give you my number, you wanna call me and apologize you pasty fagggot?

Who the fuck are you? 

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2007, 05:53:04 AM »
How are your brilliant real estate investments going?  Got a lot of takers on that 100 year old $3,000 piece of shit building in some tiny ass redneck town, that you supposedly bought a while back? 

So yeah if I were you I'd wait a few months before popping up again, maybe people will forget how dumb you make yourself look.

Hey, you must remember me! That's cool because I don't know who the fuck you are either.  Actually, I'm glad you asked about that.  We bought 3 buildings, paid 28 grand for the three, spent 5 fixing them up, and just had them appraised at $110,000.  So we tripled our money in a few months. 

Glad you asked, I was just sitting around COUNTING MY FUCKING MONEY so it kind of fit into my early morning exercises. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2007, 06:18:48 AM »

Hey, you must remember me! That's cool because I don't know who the fuck you are either.  Actually, I'm glad you asked about that.  We bought 3 buildings, paid 28 grand for the three, spent 5 fixing them up, and just had them appraised at $110,000.  So we tripled our money in a few months. 

Glad you asked, I was just sitting around COUNTING MY FUCKING MONEY so it kind of fit into my early morning exercises. 

Weren't you supposed to wait a few months before coming back here? 

We don't believe you, you need more people.  Who did your appraisal, and what is the physical address of the property?  And I got news for you numbnuts, you haven't made a fucking dime until you sell the thing.  Appraisals assume a motivated seller AND buyer, and judging by what you said about the property a while back I'd be HIGHLY skeptical that anybody would buy that thing.  Maybe you could lease it to a mom & pop, but that will last 3 months tops and you're back to square one which is a poor speculative real estate investment.

So have fun counting all your money that doesn't exist yet. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2007, 11:45:54 AM »

Who the fuck are you? 

Faggot coward...how does it feel to come back on this site neutered?  ;D Every thing you said about Iraq, and Terrorism was wrong lol...Im not making this up. Its a fact. Notice how this pasty faggot doesnt speak on those subjects any more lol.

Faggot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll