Author Topic: I officially predict Ron Paul wont' win a fucking thing  (Read 5231 times)

Trauma-san

I officially predict Ron Paul wont' win a fucking thing
« on: December 21, 2007, 06:02:07 AM »
Who wants to bet Ron Paul doesn't carry a single state in the primaries?  ME, I'll take that bet!

Any Ron Paul Supporters, please come in this thread and talk about how nice his cock is so that people can publicly see you on record for a loser before any of the voting begins. 

Now, just for clarity: I have no problem with Ron Paul.  If he was the candidate, I would vote for him.  However I'm just pointing out that it's obvious to anybody with a brain that he has no chance of winning in washington.  I mean is the guy even going to carry his home state?  He's running 6th in Texas! 

Good Luck, Ron.... you're gonna need it!

jeromechickenbone

Re: I officially predict Ron Paul wont' win a fucking thing
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 06:21:30 AM »
Who are you voting for and why?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 11:35:56 AM »

You are asking a rationale question to him and expect a rationale response? good luck

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 11:50:54 AM »
Who wants to bet Ron Paul doesn't carry a single state in the primaries?  ME, I'll take that bet!

Any Ron Paul Supporters, please come in this thread and talk about how nice his cock is so that people can publicly see you on record for a loser before any of the voting begins. 

Now, just for clarity: I have no problem with Ron Paul.  If he was the candidate, I would vote for him.  However I'm just pointing out that it's obvious to anybody with a brain that he has no chance of winning in washington.  I mean is the guy even going to carry his home state?  He's running 6th in Texas! 

Good Luck, Ron.... you're gonna need it!

why do you post here you faggot? No one cares about what you predict stupid. Youve been proven to be a dumb ass time and time again. Sure, it was proven years after I originally declared you stupid, but the point is we all know now, that youre stupid.

Listen to your prediction? Id rather have Arthur Anderson do my accounting, and Vince Macmahon test me for steroids
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 12:20:23 PM »

Now, just for clarity: I have no problem with Ron Paul.  If he was the candidate, I would vote for him. 

What in the hell does that mean? Just because hes not the favorite? So in your logic, your gonna vote for whoever is most popular, and has a higher chance of winning?

So your a "follow the crowd" type person?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 12:48:36 PM »
Ron Paul supporters are well aware that he's a long shot, this isn't some big fucking surprise.  Here's a better prediction, he's going to run as independent and will get so much support that both parties will have to adjust some of their platforms to appeal to the Ron Paul supporters.  It's fucking great that this is happening, all Americans should be proud of what Ron Paul has done. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 12:52:34 PM »
Just because he won't become president it doesn't mean he has zero impact or that the support he gets will have zero impact... and you know this, dude.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 04:39:16 PM »
Way to go out on a limb Trauma.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2007, 01:40:34 AM »
Here's a better prediction, he's going to run as independent and will get so much support that both parties will have to adjust some of their platforms to appeal to the Ron Paul supporters
idk..he recently stated in an interview on 'Mad Money' that theres a 99.9% chance that he will not run as an independent..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2007, 10:08:54 AM »
Him and neither is that dumb nigga Obama, I don't care how light his complexion is. No way people voting a nigga into office.

herpes

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 12:26:19 PM »
Even Ron Paul supporters know this so why waste your time making this post ?  Are you that desperate for attention Ronnie ?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2007, 03:48:07 PM »
He has a good chance of winning. You guys are very pessimistic.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2007, 04:25:10 PM »
People who simply right Paul off as not having a chance of winning just don't understand the nature of primary elections. If Paul can place third in Iowa and New Hampshire then I'd say he'd most likely win the primaries. He is only about 7 points below 2nd place in Iowa, and they only poll people who voted in the Republican primaries in 2004. Paul has attracted a huge amount of first time voters and can obviously get democratic support.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 04:28:26 PM »
Him and neither is that dumb nigga Obama, I don't care how light his complexion is. No way people voting a nigga into office.

If Paul were to lose the primaries and run Indy and Obama were to win the nomination then Paul would take enough conservative voters away from the republicans and Obaa would back door his way in there like Bill Clinton did. Ron Paul can do one thing and that is ensure a democratic win in 08. If he wanted to.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2007, 05:55:02 PM »
People who simply right Paul off as not having a chance of winning just don't understand the nature of primary elections. If Paul can place third in Iowa and New Hampshire then I'd say he'd most likely win the primaries. He is only about 7 points below 2nd place in Iowa, and they only poll people who voted in the Republican primaries in 2004. Paul has attracted a huge amount of first time voters and can obviously get democratic support.

hope man