Author Topic: Alright i'm fucking pissed!!  (Read 762 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Alright i'm fucking pissed!!
« on: June 20, 2001, 03:17:35 PM »
before i let loose it has nothing to do with anyone on this board or this board in general....it involves another board actually......

ok at sohh.com theres a pretty tight board there were they basically discuss eastcoast music , so it's no suprise there are going to be eastcoast dick gobblers, but there are some cool peeps in there who mention other parts of rap including westcoast and one of the topics were "Dr. Dre VS Peterock"
i expected peterock to win for the simple fact he's east coast and hear typical posts like dre's great and has done so much for hip hop but i just prefer peterock more" ya know? but it was nothing like it was a bunch of stuff like

"Dr. Dre is just a second rate producer who can't produce a solid album"

"Dre isn't shit, the only album he ever made that was tolerable was chronic and that was ok i'd rather listen to ja rule"

"dr. dre ain't shit without mel man"

"dr. dre is a fucking fag and can't do anything but sit in his chair jacking off while other producers do his work while he slaps his name on the song"

"dr. dre is just a name dr. dre only sales becuase of his name not becuase he's any good"

and the one that really got me was

"Peterock is the best ever next to Primo but dr. dre is always selling a million records so you know he sux, bigjake just becuase dr. dre is comercially succesful that automatically makes him invert and can't be considered great like the rest"

or somthing to that affect but that's bullshit in it's purity i have lost ALOT of respect for eastcoast heads i mean i've been posting there for a while now and i've noticed that they will tear down anything or anyone who's not from queens brooklyn bronx or anything not eastern, now there are a couple of dudes in there who are mature in the rap game and give props to all coasts but alot of them are still coast trippin', all i can say is i'm pissed, and theres no way peterock or dj premier or rza are better than dre who's revolutionized the rap game more than anyone and has been more influencial than any producer in all of music

i ain't tryin' to start no board wars like the whole ruff ryder/deathrow boards issues but this is straight bullshit narrow minded people like that need to get raped by deebo from friday, i mean damn they have no ligitimate reason to hate dre

1. he did nothing to them personally
2. most of them admit to not listening to alot of dre's music
3. he never dissed one of their "beloved ""REAL"" MC's"

it's like damn it just adds up to the simple fact he's not from new york and he's commercially succesful

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

West Coast Veteran

Re: Alright i'm fucking pissed!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2001, 03:28:24 PM »
yeh i know what u mean..i'm on y2hiphop.com and their all LEAST COAST cock cruisers too...they think GZA is the best MC ever...they give no respect to Cube and Pac...they have a Albums GOAT Poll on and they voted off Cube's masterpiece Amerikkka's Most Wanted off first before GZA's liquid swords, Gangstarr's moment of truth and even crap like Jigga's debut LOL! its good but not a CLASSIC like Cube's...fuck i hate LEAST COAST wanna-be's!

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2001, 03:30:39 PM »
fuck them other forums - this is where its at   ;D

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2001, 03:32:43 PM »
THATS FUCKIN TRUE  8)

THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM I COME IN TO, ALL THE OTHERS ARE SHIT  :P

Ka Rule (Guest)

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2001, 03:33:32 PM »
yea do what i did....make  a post saying 36 chambers ain't all that or somink i lost the email givin its url so i can't bring it back up, but they didn't like it.

the thing is i don't think its a very good album and no where near classic....but that is just me cos i know every single other hiphop head seems to worship this album but the only classic song on the album is C.R.E.A.M. meth always somes tight so i light his shit on there but i'm not really into the rest of them although i can like ghostface at times....but the real reason i don't really think its all that is because i don't think rza's production is all that...i just don't like his sound.

n e ways i don't care if some of y'all hate on me 4 that as its just my opinion n thats all u should take it as

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2001, 03:42:37 PM »
This is where all the real ones gather up ;D

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2001, 03:43:01 PM »
whoah do we all have another forum? jake got sohh (prejudice against west coast rap production), wcveteran got y2hiphop(prejudice against west coast mc's) and i got bizkitboard.com (prejudice against rap period) it seems like we all have an inner need to regulate the less fortunate,some people just don't learn,i mean i cna drop an incredibly inteligent post defending rap and they will do sme shit like
"yoyoyoyoyyo i'm tanjint,don't call me a whigga,g!" and stupid shit like that fuckin retards...hey jake and west coast vet,let's seriously help eachother w/regulatin, westcoastvet,you got AIM? if so me you and jake get ina buddy chat and we figure out how we gone help eachother with these dumbass forums,yay or nay? just an idea.peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2001, 03:44:16 PM »
by the way, i LOVE 36 chambers that album is one of the best in the east but hey i respect your opinion homey. peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2001, 03:45:14 PM »
easiest answer dont invest yourselves in that wackness - read a good thread there?

post it over here

shit happens all the time between boards - bring the good shit here

Ka Rule (Guest)

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2001, 03:46:04 PM »
yea i'm always on here but i accsasionally go ova 2 dpgc2g/westcoast2k's n sohh.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2001, 03:49:18 PM »
oh i wanna say that we might love west coast music to death but we're more matur than any other board on the net....cuz we respect the east south midwest and especially the west, we only hate on pop rap which isn't a bad thing, big up to this forum

So Much Style

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2001, 03:50:27 PM »
i hate to say it, as much as i luv this board, but this board is not "where all the real ones" come to....THis board is great and all.....FOR Westcoast music, those dudes at wodie like eastcoast music, but they are light years ahead of us in knowledge of rap and underground rap expessially...I have just recently got into eastcoast rap in the past year, but i still love westcoast, but they are doin much more on the east, that you never heara bout.....i was pleased someone mentioned deltron3030 as one of there favorite albums of 2000....cause most of you guys list no matter what the subject always comes up like:

1. Snoop dogg
2. dr dre
3. 2pac
4. kurupt
5. dogg pound

OPEN up your eyes, there are better emcees than you guys know about from the west even....but the eastcoast is soooooo solid...im not dissin this forum or anything, just sayin
So much style back at it again

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2001, 03:55:57 PM »
yeah but when you put another producer above dre without a good reason then you cross the line

i'm aware of the talent on the east coast, i listen to ALL of hip hop not just the west

my point was they're dissin' and puttin producers above dre and that's like someone putting someone above michael jordan in basketball, it should be considered a sin,lol

see my point is you can not like dre but respect what he has done ok, michael jordan never was my favorite player magic johnson and shaquille o'neal always have been but i respect jordan as the best

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2001, 03:59:56 PM »

i hate to say it, as much as i luv this board, but this board is not "where all the real ones" come to....THis board is great and all.....FOR Westcoast music, those dudes at wodie like eastcoast music, but they are light years ahead of us in knowledge of rap and underground rap expessially...I have just recently got into eastcoast rap in the past year, but i still love westcoast, but they are doin much more on the east, that you never heara bout.....i was pleased someone mentioned deltron3030 as one of there favorite albums of 2000....cause most of you guys list no matter what the subject always comes up like:

1. Snoop dogg
2. dr dre
3. 2pac
4. kurupt
5. dogg pound

OPEN up your eyes, there are better emcees than you guys know about from the west even....but the eastcoast is soooooo solid...im not dissin this forum or anything, just sayin

yo G i listened to old skool east coast rap first...but i live on the WEST so imma like it better..

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2001, 04:41:38 PM »
I understand what so_much_style is saying, thing is this shit is very international - some people here have enough difficulty getting something like kurupts streetz - let alone anything else.

BIGjakeDOGGYdogg > I guarantee these same fools will be all over Dre's nutz when Rakim drops - either that or they'll snub Rakim as a sellout.