Author Topic: New Interview With Nu Jerzey Devil On XXLMag.com - Talks Game, Fase & Dr. Dre!  (Read 2515 times)

smegma

What rumours ? Out ouf the 6 leftover tracks that leaked, one was produced by Khalil, one by Focus and the rest by Dre.

we all know that only the best beats end up on an album or on the internet ::)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
What rumours ? Out ouf the 6 leftover tracks that leaked, one was produced by Khalil, one by Focus and the rest by Dre.
proof?

i can't prove the opposite either, but i haven't stated that i was 100% sure that those 4 weren't dre beats.
but those 4 tracks don't even sound like anything that Mark Batson or Mike Elizondo would have co-produced(assuming that Dawaun was not around yet; could be wrong though. but even if he was, it wouldn't make a difference for what i just said).
besides, dre usually comes in when an album is almost done.

i believe there was a huge topic about this, when the tracks had just leaked; there was a lot of speculation, but if my memory serves me right, there was no proof that dre had produced the 4 tracks you mentioned.
correct me if im wrong though.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 06:12:41 AM by Dre-Day - Sniper of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

smegma

proof?

i can't prove the opposite either, but i haven't stated that i was 100% sure that those 4 weren't dre beats.
but those 4 tracks don't even sound like anything that Mark Batson or Mike Elizondo would have co-produced(assuming that Dawaun was not around yet; could be wrong though. but even if he was, it wouldn't make a difference for what i just said).
besides, dre usually comes in when an album is almost done.

i believe there was a huge topic about this, when the tracks had just leaked; there was a lot of speculation, but if my memory serves me right, there was no proof that dre had produced the 4 tracks you mentioned.
correct me if im wrong though.

That's what I remember too.

To answer Meho's pm:
We never heard those NJD beats, therefor we can't say if they're good or bad. So unless I have misunderstood what you said, you gossip like a girl.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Lyricaly G on what are you basing this on ? Why would Game make Dre bring his A game back ? The only tw0 beats from Doc that were made especially for Game was Start From Scratch and the track with Mary J. Start From Scratch was dope but the other one was boring as hell. Westside Story, How We Do and Higher (+ Hater It Or Love, Special and Chuurch For Thugs) were all 50's tracks, where he had a verse and a hook. 50 said it many times, Game never denied it, actually said that's true and Cool N Dre also confirmed it. Not to mention the garbage beats he gave him for Doctors Advocate and if 50 blocked them (which I doubt it's true), it's actually good because they would ruin the album.

You keep saying how Documentary was the last time Dre got good beats, while in reality is The Massacre. 50 had Outta Control OG, Gunz Come Out, Outta Control remix, How We Do, Westside Story, Higher, Talk About Me and When It Rains It Pours. I will make a thread about this one day, I'm just too lazy right now.

And about Bishop and Dre, you can't say they don't have chemistry since we haven't heard an album track yet. All I know is that Bishop si the first dude to be putting out Dre beats just for mixtapes or Myspace drops.

they were games beats, not 50's....if they were meant for 50, 50 would have kept them....i remember 50 saying some shit like i let game have them because i got some crazy shit cooked up for my album....lmao....nigga should have kept everything they worked on....its obvious westside story was made with games album in mind....start from scratch was the best dre beat in years....how we do was a 50/gamr collabo that ended up on games album, so the beat was for game...if dre felt it would be better off on 50's album it would have been on 50's album....what u think the nigga that retarded that he would reject these beats for the shit that was on massacre?.....game has said many times that 50 and game when in the studio with dre would bounce around ideas but if u think all that shit was intended only for 50, im 100% sure you're wrong.  the documentary was the last time dre came good because its the last time we heard bangin dre beats and they were on games album, simple facts.

massacre had outta control which was bangin....the guns come out beat was terrible...outta control remix was aight but it kinda started this new boring sound he got, nuttin like vintage dre....when it rains it pours and talk about me are terrible for dre....dre really been getin hate for his beats for a long time because he aint keepin his standards up....i remember when a dre would beat would stand out against any other producers, new or old....check the beg for mercy album...there were some nice beats on that but when the 2 dre joints came in, it was over...that is when people knew dre was real sick with it.....

so why do i think game will make dre drop heat? ....because the nigga westcoast, everything they made so far has been bangin....

the leftover tracks from DA were very early made tracks and usually when dre does stuff early they never make the final cut as he brings them back into the studio at the end to make album material....usually the shit he makes at the beggining is just to get direction and a vibe for the album....and if that shit was the quality for leftover shit, thats fuckin impressive....

i didnt say bishop and dre do not have chemistry....he will have some of the best dre beats in a long time im guessing since his doing detox with it but i just thinik on papert he  chemistry game and dre have is natural because gangsta rap is dres forte and game is  westcoast gangster music....we'll see what bishop brings. i think bishop will have amazing beats and im sure he'll come great on them or dre would not let it out....but the albums first single already has a video to it and still nothing heard of it and now the album is coming out late this year and they are reworking on it? ....sounds worrying....

documentary = dres last moment of bangin westcoast beats up to now

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mauzip what the hell are you talking about ? What NJD beats ?

And as far as I know Game himself was selling the lefotvers online, where the producers were named like I said.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
with all that said though, i still dont think dre will be on games album lol

oh and westside story was actually meant for some ost from a cube movie i think but dre told game that the joint was too good and they saved it for his album
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 08:09:11 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Youre wrong Lyricaly G. 50 said plenty times that he picked like sveral Dre beats from a CD. And he gave 4 of them to Game. The chours and 1st verse were already written, then he gave them to Game. Game himself was clowning 50 for doing that, as would you and me, why the hell did he gave them to Game but he choose those 3 Storch beats over that. And how do you know that is true ? 50 said it 100 times, Game never denied it, actually confirmed it and Cool N Dre also said that. And thats 50 usual standard to spread Dre's beats through different projects. For Curtis he also said some Dre beats will end up on new GUnit album, some on BISD.

So in a nutt shell, I'm not saying that 50 and Dre were in the studio creating those beats. The process was like this: Dre gave 50 a cd with his beats, 50 picked some, then he gave some to Game. If that wasn't true Game would say in a second "no, me and Dre were in the studio making those hits" but all he said was "yes and I'm thankful that 50 did that, as stupid as it was from him". That's not the direct qoute but something in those words. So, the only Game + Dre collabo that you can really say that was made special for Game were Start From Scratcg and the Mary J. cut. One was great, one sucked.

I'm also not saying Game and Dre won't cook something speical in the future, what I'm saying is that the great Dre beats on Doc were not the result of studio collabo but a cd of beats being passed by 50 and Game.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

And as far as I know Game himself was selling the lefotvers online, where the producers were named like I said.
that's what the dubcnn staff thought at first; so they said something in the news post like, support game and buy the tracks. but later on the forum, one of the staff members said it was fake.
it's been a while since it happened, so i'm not 100% sure; maybe a dubcnn staffmember can clear this up.
besides, on that page, they were also selling breathe eazy, and i think that track was already released on a mixtape ( besides, it has DJ tags on it).

and if it really was known that the Game was selling those tracks, don't you think he'd get sued for that?
and even if he owns unreleased dre beats ( which i doubt), i don't think they would be mixed so poorly; unless he lives in dr.dre's vault

edit:

I din't know that. I remember a banner about Game selling those tracks but if it was proven that it's not real, I have no reason not to believe you.

well i found the website: http://amiestreet.com/artist/2066

and basically anybody can sell music on there, look:

http://amiestreet.com/page/for-artists

« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 02:52:19 PM by Dre-Day - Sniper of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I din't know that. I remember a banner about Game selling those tracks but if it was proven that it's not real, I have no reason not to believe you.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Youre wrong Lyricaly G. 50 said plenty times that he picked like sveral Dre beats from a CD. And he gave 4 of them to Game. The chours and 1st verse were already written, then he gave them to Game. Game himself was clowning 50 for doing that, as would you and me, why the hell did he gave them to Game but he choose those 3 Storch beats over that. And how do you know that is true ? 50 said it 100 times, Game never denied it, actually confirmed it and Cool N Dre also said that. And thats 50 usual standard to spread Dre's beats through different projects. For Curtis he also said some Dre beats will end up on new GUnit album, some on BISD.

So in a nutt shell, I'm not saying that 50 and Dre were in the studio creating those beats. The process was like this: Dre gave 50 a cd with his beats, 50 picked some, then he gave some to Game. If that wasn't true Game would say in a second "no, me and Dre were in the studio making those hits" but all he said was "yes and I'm thankful that 50 did that, as stupid as it was from him". That's not the direct qoute but something in those words. So, the only Game + Dre collabo that you can really say that was made special for Game were Start From Scratcg and the Mary J. cut. One was great, one sucked.

I'm also not saying Game and Dre won't cook something speical in the future, what I'm saying is that the great Dre beats on Doc were not the result of studio collabo but a cd of beats being passed by 50 and Game.

50 also said bisd will be out in feb and gunit was meant to be out on november and i said at the time that shit was bullshit and im sure he has said alot of other shit that was bullshit. its also a true story that westside story was meant for a cube ost long before his album dropped so out of the 5 dre joint, 3 were atleast meant for game...maybe he got how we do and higher off a cd 50 passed onto him but best believe dre was in a studio recording that shit with game when it was being made....

as far as im concerned the joints that said produced by doc dre, mixed by doc dre and are on his album are great and show great chemistry, i already know about westside story and start from scracth being dre n game 100% and if thats the chemistry those niggaz bring together than i got no complaints....

and im sure you are right that 50 did get to work with these beats aswell but dre will have the last say on what goes on what, no 50 or game imo

pz....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's the difference, every rapper is lyring about the release date  ;D At least for the past 3 years that is. And if 50 hadn't got Curtis pushed back I'm pretty sure he would've released it, since he was so passionate about 5th GRODT anniversary.

And I'm quite sure that 50 gave Game those beats. Afterall it was Dre and Jimmy who stepped to 50 and told him to take Game under his wing, he was probably missing those hit records (like Doctors Adovcate does). 50 goes to his vault where he has a bunch of songs with 1st verse and a chours and picks 6 songs.

BTW I hope we're on the same page. We are talking about beats here, not how Dre guided Game in the booth. That I beleive happened a lot and the outcome was great.

And let's say I give you Westside Story because that is the most westcoast sounding beat on Doc, even that was cheap of Dre. All he did was take the exact guitar riff from In Da Club and piano keys from Still Dre (no wonder it was a Storch co-production). Mary J. Blige beat was boring as hell, it was more for Mary then Game but Start From Scratch was amazing.

Tpying this words, I'm still wondering why the hell weren't GRODT, Documentary and Big Bang released in instrumental.

Blood$

+1, another great interview, propz Styles  8)

great to hear that Game and Fase are kool and Dre on Game's new album, that's wassup

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
+1, another great interview, propz Styles  8)

great to hear that Game and Fase are kool and Dre on Game's new album, that's wassup

Thank you sir... and thanks to everybody for the replys and discussion in this thread.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Russian

here is another info about "Game on DRE beats"  :(

Game is about 80 percent done with his next album, LAX, according to his camp. The man his DJ, Nu Jerzey Devil, is calling "A-Game" has been working with producers Cool and Dre and Scott Storch, among others, but there's word now that he and Dr. Dre are hooking up again too.

"[Dr. Dre] dropped some stuff off," Nu Jerzey Devil said. "But I'm not sure if Game did anything to them yet." Game has been working in Miami and Los Angeles and should be ready to drop sometime this spring. The Compton, California, native has also reunited with his estranged brother, Big Fase, but that hasn't stopped Game from continuing to tell his guys that LAX will spell el fin for him.

"He's fed up with all the BS," Devil said of Game's plans to retire. "Unless something tremendous happens with this album, he'll probably fall back and play the executive role. But this album is sounding better than his first two. He's at his peak. I'mma do everything in my power to keep him going. I think everything will be good."

Game's next mixtape is tentatively titled Am I My Brother's Keeper and should hit the streets a little before his album.

http://www.hurricane-game.net/

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

that's what the dubcnn staff thought at first; so they said something in the news post like, support game and buy the tracks. but later on the forum, one of the staff members said it was fake.
it's been a while since it happened, so i'm not 100% sure; maybe a dubcnn staffmember can clear this up.
besides, on that page, they were also selling breathe eazy, and i think that track was already released on a mixtape ( besides, it has DJ tags on it).

and if it really was known that the Game was selling those tracks, don't you think he'd get sued for that?
and even if he owns unreleased dre beats ( which i doubt), i don't think they would be mixed so poorly; unless he lives in dr.dre's vault

edit:

well i found the website: http://amiestreet.com/artist/2066

and basically anybody can sell music on there, look:

http://amiestreet.com/page/for-artists

i found this: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145718.0

not sure if this is related, but dre is not credited in the vault for the 4 leftovers you mentioned http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=119931.0

still waiting for proof that dre produced those 4 cuts. so until then, this:

the rest by Dre.
=rumor

on a side note: Focus denied that he produced still me/feels good

i can post the link to the aftermath music board, but you need an account to see the topic: http://www.aftermathmusic.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=403&start=0

Question 1

I would like to ask which person/people produced the beat for The Game's unreleased track named 'feels good' feat Yummy Bingham People say that you didnt produce it and some (dubcnn.com) say that you did.

Can you confirm the situation please?

- I DIDN'T PRODUCE THAT TRACK...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 02:48:00 AM by Dre-Day - Sniper of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »