Author Topic: New Interview With Nu Jerzey Devil On XXLMag.com - Talks Game, Fase & Dr. Dre!  (Read 2484 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
yo detox dont worry about dre coming in at the end, dre has been doing that shit for years! back in the days of genesis and obies first album he came in at the end and killed shit off....

i agree about his new shit being worrying though but i know if anyone is gonna get dre to bring his westcoast game poppin its game...no offence to 50 but he seems to have lost his chemistry with dre....snoop and dre shits tops nothing but bct was a huge dissapointment...maybe they been through too much drama?....eminem gets a distinct type of dre beat and i dont think bishop has been gettin that energy out of dre or we would have heard more than no stoppin carson from them two....

dre and game will come strong because he knows game knows how to get shit poppin on albums....so dre will have to step up or get clowned on.....

im still with wcsoldier on this however....i cannot believe it will happen....i doubt they will even get in the studio together.....in the end we'll probably hear the same old....50 blocked it....aftermth dropped it....jmmy was feeling it, curtis took it from him....and so on....i would love for it to happen because it would also mean that they would be workin on detox aswell but i cannot see it happening....i hope im wrong though.....

i really hope game works with jr rothem still and gets some fire off him....wouldnt mind a sequal to timbalands put you on the game aswell...some grittier "dirt on your shoulder" type follow up would be crazy

pz and props homie

messi19

yo detox dont worry about dre coming in at the end, dre has been doing that shit for years! back in the days of genesis and obies first album he came in at the end and killed shit off....

i agree about his new shit being worrying though but i know if anyone is gonna get dre to bring his westcoast game poppin its game...no offence to 50 but he seems to have lost his chemistry with dre....snoop and dre shits tops nothing but bct was a huge dissapointment...maybe they been through too much drama?....eminem gets a distinct type of dre beat and i dont think bishop has been gettin that energy out of dre or we would have heard more than no stoppin carson from them two....

dre and game will come strong because he knows game knows how to get shit poppin on albums....so dre will have to step up or get clowned on.....

im still with wcsoldier on this however....i cannot believe it will happen....i doubt they will even get in the studio together.....in the end we'll probably hear the same old....50 blocked it....aftermth dropped it....jmmy was feeling it, curtis took it from him....and so on....i would love for it to happen because it would also mean that they would be workin on detox aswell but i cannot see it happening....i hope im wrong though.....

i really hope game works with jr rothem still and gets some fire off him....wouldnt mind a sequal to timbalands put you on the game aswell...some grittier "dirt on your shoulder" type follow up would be crazy

pz and props homie

I've always wondered..Dre and Snoop, did they have a fall out at a time? Ive always though that but i never really got any info on it? Did they have some kinda problems with each other? maybe when Dre left Snoop behind and started Aftermath?

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
Funny about how everybody forgot about the Fase's label, what they hell is gonna happen with that crew? Although this is great new, I just hope Fase doesn't bring every artists he had to BWS. Since the roster right now needs to get more exposure instead of more members. Not saying Fase is entirely giving up on his label project but we haven't heard shit from them in months.

I don't know.. hopefully that gets all worked out. I am sure they are dealing with that. That's a question for Big Fase tho.

Fase needs to get Lawless and Game on a track. That shit would be fire!! That dude Lawless is the truth. Yo Styles... mad props on the interview... you got me all hyped up way over here in Kuwait... can't wait for Game album to drop. Sucks that we get shit super late over here but oh well... as long as i get it right? Peace!!!
WestCoast 4 Life!!

messi19

So the album is out..June??

long ass time until then. Yo Styles did they say anythin bout when they're droppin the street single or some new material?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!

pz and props homie

I've always wondered..Dre and Snoop, did they have a fall out at a time? Ive always though that but i never really got any info on it? Did they have some kinda problems with each other? maybe when Dre left Snoop behind and started Aftermath?

they always had problems and they love each other too, they like real family...

truth is though that though when the wash ost came out dre wasnt pleased with the work that snoop put into it because at first it was meant to be a break up 2 make up reunion with basically just snoop n dre but then they started to put alot of other rappers on it and dre got people like knockturnal on it to try and blow up and it ended up being a compilation....word at the time was that dre was kinda pissed at the effort snoop put into the album im comparison to himself with him doing so much of the production and snoop just leaving a few cats with dre most of the time....i think that shit was fixed though but then when dre eminem xzibit and so on got into beef with j dupri snoop called them out for being bitches dissing him and hiding whenever the name suge knght was mentioned...so that def hindered there relationship and plus the fact eminem would get beats off dre like its nothing and snoop would have to pay alot for beats....and real hiphop fans would choose a snoop/dre collabo over a eminem dre collabo anyways because there is really not much that tops that....there was also the whole snoop needs dre things goin on and the whole dre needs snoop thing...where people were like "snoop cannot make hits without dre" and "dre cannot make a dope album without snoop" so i think snoop went off and proved basically he just needs talented people of similar creative energy to himself in the studio with him and that was proven when he made some crazy hits with neptunes topping it off with "drop it like its hot"....i think they did start to talk and resolve there petty shit though but i mean egos get bigger and u cannot keep coming back and bringin that same chemisty everytime u know?.....on TBCT it seemed forced....the beats were average and snoop didnt have the same energy on them like they used to...the beats were not even westcoast flavoured....so im hoping dre and snoop chill a little more before working on detox and get some real funky shit out because when snoop and dre bring there A-game together....its always a classic....

pz

JUCYGIRL

Good job Styles, props on the interview ! You kept it professional, while you addressed all the questions and rumors in question. Good read, from one writer to another !

messi19

pz and props homie

they always had problems and they love each other too, they like real family...

truth is though that though when the wash ost came out dre wasnt pleased with the work that snoop put into it because at first it was meant to be a break up 2 make up reunion with basically just snoop n dre but then they started to put alot of other rappers on it and dre got people like knockturnal on it to try and blow up and it ended up being a compilation....word at the time was that dre was kinda pissed at the effort snoop put into the album im comparison to himself with him doing so much of the production and snoop just leaving a few cats with dre most of the time....i think that shit was fixed though but then when dre eminem xzibit and so on got into beef with j dupri snoop called them out for being bitches dissing him and hiding whenever the name suge knght was mentioned...so that def hindered there relationship and plus the fact eminem would get beats off dre like its nothing and snoop would have to pay alot for beats....and real hiphop fans would choose a snoop/dre collabo over a eminem dre collabo anyways because there is really not much that tops that....there was also the whole snoop needs dre things goin on and the whole dre needs snoop thing...where people were like "snoop cannot make hits without dre" and "dre cannot make a dope album without snoop" so i think snoop went off and proved basically he just needs talented people of similar creative energy to himself in the studio with him and that was proven when he made some crazy hits with neptunes topping it off with "drop it like its hot"....i think they did start to talk and resolve there petty shit though but i mean egos get bigger and u cannot keep coming back and bringin that same chemisty everytime u know?.....on TBCT it seemed forced....the beats were average and snoop didnt have the same energy on them like they used to...the beats were not even westcoast flavoured....so im hoping dre and snoop chill a little more before working on detox and get some real funky shit out because when snoop and dre bring there A-game together....its always a classic....

pz

damn never knew all this..props homie

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good job Styles, props on the interview ! You kept it professional, while you addressed all the questions and rumors in question. Good read, from one writer to another !

Thank you. I really appreciate that. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So the album is out..June??

long ass time until then. Yo Styles did they say anythin bout when they're droppin the street single or some new material?

Not yet. I will find out soon though.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

AnybodyKilla

Damn this threads massive lol!!!

Russian

so, we have 3 good news! :)

1. NEW Album - "L.A.X."
2. Peace between Face & The Game
3. The Game on DRE beats...

June should be crazy-ass month!!!

Jayceon GO!!! BWS GO!! Geah! ))))  8)

bwstakeover

Damn, i just realised this dude Interviewd NJD himself, he asked Pretty much 99.99999 % of what i would ask...

The Dude!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lyricaly G on what are you basing this on ? Why would Game make Dre bring his A game back ? The only tw0 beats from Doc that were made especially for Game was Start From Scratch and the track with Mary J. Start From Scratch was dope but the other one was boring as hell. Westside Story, How We Do and Higher (+ Hater It Or Love, Special and Chuurch For Thugs) were all 50's tracks, where he had a verse and a hook. 50 said it many times, Game never denied it, actually said that's true and Cool N Dre also confirmed it. Not to mention the garbage beats he gave him for Doctors Advocate and if 50 blocked them (which I doubt it's true), it's actually good because they would ruin the album.

You keep saying how Documentary was the last time Dre got good beats, while in reality is The Massacre. 50 had Outta Control OG, Gunz Come Out, Outta Control remix, How We Do, Westside Story, Higher, Talk About Me and When It Rains It Pours. I will make a thread about this one day, I'm just too lazy right now.

And about Bishop and Dre, you can't say they don't have chemistry since we haven't heard an album track yet. All I know is that Bishop si the first dude to be putting out Dre beats just for mixtapes or Myspace drops.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 03:56:05 AM by Dr_Dre-Detox-2008-SAW »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Not to mention the garbage beats he gave him for Doctors Advocate

no offense but why do you keep backing up your statements with rumors?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What rumours ? Out ouf the 6 leftover tracks that leaked, one was produced by Khalil, one by Focus and the rest by Dre.