Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 3507 times)

Jeremy812

• 'G'
Breaking Bad
« on: January 28, 2008, 09:43:36 PM »
Anybody in here ever watched the TV show on AMC called Breaking Bad? If not I would definitely suggest watching it because its good.

everlast1986

Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 12:27:09 PM »
Crazy series. I watched the first 2 episodes on sunday night. I can't believe thats the dad from Malcolm In The Middle.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 04:32:42 PM »
I really like it. When I first saw it on TV I thought it was a slightly older show and went to go download the series, only to find out it was brand new and had to wait for the next episode.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Breaking Bad (The best show on tv)
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 03:12:20 PM »
Anyone seen this series? It comes on AMC and I highly recommend it 8)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 04:06:53 PM by No Homo »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 08:27:36 PM »
Yeah I've seen season 1 and the first 3 eps of season 2. I really enjoy it and look forward to it every week. Some of the best TV in television history.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 03:59:27 PM »
Yeah I've seen season 1 and the first 3 eps of season 2. I really enjoy it and look forward to it every week. Some of the best TV in television history.
U know whats up. This show is fucking badass
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Breaking Bad (The best show on tv)
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 07:36:47 PM »
It's one of the few shows I watch that doesn't leave me thinking "what the hell did they do that for?" with regards to stupid plot twists and bad character development. Mad Men is another great one. AMC is on a roll.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 04:24:27 PM »
Just seen ep.3 of season 2. Fucking badass. The best show no one is watching! Maybe not because this show won three Emmys

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 07:46:33 PM »
so what is this show about?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 04:56:14 PM »

It's about a man on his supposed death bed jumping into the world of meth to make cash to leave for his family.

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 09:24:03 PM »

It's about a man on his supposed death bed jumping into the world of meth to make cash to leave for his family.

oh yeahhh that's right... i've seen a couple of episodes kinda forgot what it was called. kewl show

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 12:33:25 PM »
Thanks to this topic and a few other at different message boards I decided to check it out...you guys fucking nailed it.  People should catch up right now because holy shit there are some absolutely amazing scenes in this TV show.  What I'm also liking about the show beside the obvious great writing and acting is the imagery that is being shown throughout the series.  This show pleases the people that just enjoy "bad ass" moments and also pleases the people that enjoy some interesting character development or analysis.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »
Thanks to this topic and a few other at different message boards I decided to check it out...you guys fucking nailed it.  People should catch up right now because holy shit there are some absolutely amazing scenes in this TV show.  What I'm also liking about the show beside the obvious great writing and acting is the imagery that is being shown throughout the series.  This show pleases the people that just enjoy "bad ass" moments and also pleases the people that enjoy some interesting character development or analysis.
8) 8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2009, 03:33:58 PM »
Sounds sort of simillar to Dexter which I love. How would you compare these two ?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 04:06:49 PM »
Sounds sort of simillar to Dexter which I love. How would you compare these two ?

I'm a fan of Dexter too, and this is on another level. One of the things that I don't like about Dexter is the voice over, it's useful at times but most of the time it's kind of insulting to the viewer.  It acts like we don't know what's going on, by midseason 1 we should know already what Dexter is thinking lol.